Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬ - page 27. (Read 47144 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
Well i think this coin is worth waiting for EARLY MISFORTUNE DOES NOT CLOSE THE CHAPTER OF SUCCESS. ROAD TO SUCCESS IS NOT ALWAYS SMOOTH.
But as promised it will be nice of you to collect our addresses and give us some of the premined coin as compensation for HEART BREAK.
SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ITS JUST 2 HOURS AND THERE WILL BE A FRESH START WITH ALE THE JUICY CRYPTOAPPLES.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, BUT IT WILL BE FIXED!

NOTHING IS LOST!

CRA TEAM!

!!23:30 UTC!!

Thanks.   Glad to know this. 

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ANNOUNCE TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAS ALREADY MINED THE COINS:

THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU HAVE MINED WE WILL SEND YOU FROM THE PREMINE ON SECOND LAUNCH!

23:30 UTC!!

SO THERES NO LOST!

CRA Team!

woohoo! .001 apples for me. LOL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ITS JUST 2 HOURS AND THERE WILL BE A FRESH START WITH ALE THE JUICY CRYPTOAPPLES.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, BUT IT WILL BE FIXED!

NOTHING IS LOST!

CRA TEAM!

!!23:30 UTC!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How many blocks did http://pools.animusgs.co.in/ get to?

Block 0.00129422
Fees 0.00002588
Donation 0.00000000
Payout 0.00126834

Network Info
Difficulty 1.00000000
Est Next Difficulty 3e-8.00000000 (Change in 7 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block 71582788 minutes 16 seconds

looks like its been reset already bro, sorry I tried to get it for ya

Thanks man.  The last I looked at their pool they were in the 80's it reset shortly thereafter ...was just curious what a small amount of coins many were crying over.  Cry Grin

obviously none of us are crying over the bullshit amount of coins we generated ...
its was more disappointment! you know you get in early, cards are getting good hash speeds, coins are dropping in your unconfirmed box
than the dev pulls the plug!  after 10 minutes to cool off, it was kinda funny  lol

Yea. I get it completely and the whole valentines day thing. I just use failovers and did not expect block 500 found until about 12 hours after launch so I set them to switch at 6 hours after launch just in case I was not around to monitor it.  I just know that if I was running 20-60mh (edit: or renting hash) I guarantee not one second would be wasted on cra until block 499 was solved.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
but its valentines day .. we have girlfriends and wives or both ...
cant sit around waiting for a relaunch ... this coin bombed hard!

I feel bad for the dev , im sure he is taking a lot of shit from the members and pools.
im sure hell be ok though! ... but if I were him id take care of the boys!

lol
Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
but its valentines day .. we have girlfriends and wives or both ...
cant sit around waiting for a relaunch ... this coin bombed hard!

I feel bad for the dev , im sure he is taking a lot of shit from the members and pools.
im sure hell be ok though! ... but if I were him id take care of the boys!

Block 0.00129422
Fees 0.00002588
Donation 0.00000000
Payout 0.00126834

Network Info
Difficulty 1.00000000

Thanks man.  The last I looked at their pool they were in the 80's it reset shortly thereafter ...was just curious what a small amount of coins many were crying over.  Cry Grin

obviously none of us are crying over the bullshit amount of coins we generated ...
its was more disappointment! you know you get in early, cards are getting good hash speeds, coins are dropping in your unconfirmed box
than the dev pulls the plug!  after 10 minutes to cool off, it was kinda funny  lol
So many bad launches lately...What's going on???

The number one reason launches go bad is because developers don't really understand the code.  The original bitcoin/litecoin source code has been copied and hacked so many times that it truly is a monster if you spend the time looking at the code.  Just because a "developer" can search/copy/paste/replace doesn't make them developers. 

I've dug through the original code and some of the more recent "AltCoins" holy cow is there a difference. People really need to learn and understand the whole thing to truly call themselves a developer, otherwise any little child or monkey could do it.

I am impressed that you know how to do this....I wish I could

Block 0.00129422
Fees 0.00002588
Donation 0.00000000
Payout 0.00126834

Network Info
Difficulty 1.00000000

Activity: 116
I'm Sorry but I set my alarm for the Exact Time Release date and it's already released, My timing wasn't wrong either I triple Checked...Honestly This coin is so unorganised & the so Called Dev's....Grow up seriously, CryptoApples.....really

Why not Make CryptoBerries or CryptoFruit, How about some real CODE then Create an actual meaningful name.

Best of Luck though, can't really eat an apple with a fork....

no but if you shove a stick in it and dip it in caramel its damn good
I'm Sorry but I set my alarm for the Exact Time Release date and it's already released, My timing wasn't wrong either I triple Checked...Honestly This coin is so unorganised & the so Called Dev's....Grow up seriously, CryptoApples.....really

Why not Make CryptoBerries or CryptoFruit, How about some real CODE then Create an actual meaningful name.

You mean you would have missed out mining the 1 CRA blocks??  O the horror
So many bad launches lately...What's going on???

The number one reason launches go bad is because developers don't really understand the code.  The original bitcoin/litecoin source code has been copied and hacked so many times that it truly is a monster if you spend the time looking at the code.  Just because a "developer" can search/copy/paste/replace doesn't make them developers. 

Thank you...I am very new at this so I really appreciate your insight!!!
ANNOUNCE TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAS ALREADY MINED THE COINS:

THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU HAVE MINED WE WILL SEND YOU FROM THE PREMINE ON SECOND LAUNCH!

23:30 UTC!!

SO THERES NO LOST!

CRA Team!

Great gesture and will be less than 150 coins total...brilliant.
This is where devs should take notes about having a low block reward to begin with bc issues at launch almost always happen.

Block 0.00129422
Fees 0.00002588
Donation 0.00000000
Payout 0.00126834

Network Info
Difficulty 1.00000000

Activity: 116
Every pool on AnimusGS is down i wonder if thats because of the apple relaunch?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

can I have an extra 50 coins on top of what I mined?
ill be your best friend!     Grin
Pages:
Jump to: