Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬ - page 29. (Read 47144 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 500
WAIT... so you are just canceling the coins I was able to make... and telling everyone "Whoops!!! Our Bad!"

How about you pay me for my rig time.  It's not cheap running 20+Mhash rigs.

just mine another coin. dont be a whiny baby. girls dont care how big your rig is

Has nothing to do with "whiny" attitudes.  It has to do with those of us who rented or secured the usage for a short period of time equipment to use for a coin. And if this is your attitude as a community member, the coin will die faster than this horrible first attempt at a launch.

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
WAIT... so you are just canceling the coins I was able to make... and telling everyone "Whoops!!! Our Bad!"

just mine another coin. dont be a whiny baby. girls dont care how big your rig is
Activity: 70
Hi Guys,

We just launched a new dedicated pool.

We will be live very shortly, with the correct wallet

Make sure to pre-register and have your miners pointed to go.

http://apple.hashrapid.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sorry once again, but we will give some giveaways from premine to the people who will ask so You won't be hurt!!

Issues are happening, but this is just a start!

CRA Team!
Please don't complain about lost time and energy, the coin will be here for years and we are still working hardly on the fix, so the few hours of extra w8ing will be anything in the following months!
Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
WHAT ABOUT MY COINS?
THINK ITS CHEAP TO RUN THIS SHIT?Huh

me too 60mhs !!
Activity: 660

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yeah, I am a SOLO miner pretty much only.
I really DON'T do pools, I instead try to have my stuff prepared, and get in early, that's the WHOLE POINT of getting behind a new coin.

Are there any funds available in your premine or PR budget or bonus funds to payback a Miner that was really burnt by the bogus wallet?
I lost time with a bunch of mining rigs.

cYWeeuAaY4Zc44ywE341AWVpQd5V2PeWEi

if you have a bunch of mining rigs you shouldn't have to ask for handouts.. i have 2.7 mh and i make plenty. beggars are bitches. deal with it like everyone else has to. you are not special.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
ok, if everything good gonna setup some nice services for you

http://coinok.pw
We are sorry to all of You for technical issues, there have been a lot of mistakes on the launch but our devs are working hard on it!

The coin will be relaunched in 3 hours!

Sorry once again!

We will make another launch in 3 hours!

Everything stays the same apart from that bad Sad launch.

We have worked on the coin for a long time forall of You guys, so we won't give it up right now!

Be with US!!!!!
Activity: 112
Launches become more and more professional these days.
Activity: 9
Yeah, I am a SOLO miner pretty much only.
I really DON'T do pools, I instead try to have my stuff prepared, and get in early, that's the WHOLE POINT of getting behind a new coin.

Are there any funds available in your premine or PR budget or bonus funds to payback a Miner that was really burnt by the bogus wallet?
I lost time with a bunch of mining rigs.

cYWeeuAaY4Zc44ywE341AWVpQd5V2PeWEi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The WINDOWS WALLET will be UPDATED in 2 hours. Please Delete your wallets and the Blockchain in ur appdata directory.

The Pool: http://pools.animusgs.co.in/cra/ is working fine and you can mine there. Their wallets are Updated.!

Even the Github Source will be updated in 30 mins. !

so the wallet and source you launched with are bad, but instead of a relaunch you want everyone to just jump into the one pool?Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Activity: 70
src code please, so another pool can build a wallet Smiley

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
> LAUNCH
> TODAY 8pm UTC
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

So the coin launches in 20 minutes huh? WTF?! Why Did you launch before announced date?

very good question Smiley +1 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

It seems some devs can't tell time.  Launch countdown on their website was 1hr earlier than time posted here.  Thankfully they made low block rewards for first few hundred blocks which makes launch time errors, wallet issues, pool issues and forks correctable and a wash.

ThePanda launch was forked as well with high block rewards from the start so some lost a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: