Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 15. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
You can do a lot with that kind of money, what has he developed so far?

There has been no blockchain or wallet development since about a week after the ico.  He is in the process of building a website if you believe him. 
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!

A drinking problem XD

I'm kidding! Seems like a good concept, but like too many other projects, this will most likely die with the dev getting a large ICO. I hope I'm wrong, for the investor's sake.

Next time, only invest in coins holding CCOs at blocktrust.io. The devs have to deliver to get the BTC released. Funds are protected by coinkite's multisig infrastructure (so no moolah shit).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How much did Pavel get from the ICO?

433 btc

And that is 7,265,121.08 Russian Ruble in today's market value.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

433 btc

And that is 7,265,121.08 Russian Ruble in today's market value.
Boycott Qatar 2022
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Boycott Qatar 2022

It cant be long now until the "sorry guys work and family commitments..... bla bla bla.... anybody want to take over?"
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
LOL.  I had no idea that in Russia the "holidays" went on for so long.   Roll Eyes

Russian Holidays are Dec31-Jan12 (many people take few more days or even a week or two of vacation after).

LOL, not only is that not true (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Russia) but it represents about half the time you disappeared for.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
LOL.  I had no idea that in Russia the "holidays" went on for so long.   Roll Eyes

Russian Holidays are Dec31-Jan12 (many people take few more days or even a week or two of vacation after).
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hello there.
Most of people involved in project were away on holidays but now slowly coming back to work. I assume there will be some progress with website later this month.
Keep us updated please. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Hello there.
Most of people involved in project were away on holidays but now slowly coming back to work. I assume there will be some progress with website later this month.

Thank God! He has returned! I'm so happy! Progress is coming! Thank you Pavel! <3<3<3<3

That was a long holiday Smiley We will see how craigscoin will fair at the coming weeks ahead.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
ill through in half a million Craigs for a dev Bounty if done right

Man, that's nearly 2% of the total coin.

That's one of the most generous offers I've ever seen anyone donate to a coin.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 868
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
Hello there.

Thank God! He has returned! I'm so happy! Progress is coming! Thank you Pavel! <3<3<3<3
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Activity: 732
Merit: 500

half a million is quote a few!
i can afford to put 50.000, maybe if there are a few of us willing to donate, we fan reach 1 million.
anyone else will join?
by the way, is Pavel holding any kind ofcode he must release for developement to start again?

For god sake all code is released - take it and use it!

Hey Pavel.
I've got a concern... it seems that the wallet features keep getting slower and slower.
If I wanted to use the ad system I'd be lucky to post info on it in a thirty minute time frame because the wallet keeps 'freezing' intermittently.
What could be causing that?

Glad to see you back!

Edit: I generally have about 2 bars on the sync indicator of the wallet.

CraigsCoin Dev

i can afford to put 50.000, maybe if there are a few of us willing to donate, we fan reach 1 million.
anyone else will join?
by the way, is Pavel holding any kind ofcode he must release for developement to start again?

For god sake all code is released - take it and use it!
CraigsCoin Dev
Hello there.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

anyone else will join?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

It would be nice if Pavel would come clean on this and explain to everyone exactly what happened here. 

Would it make any difference? Can you see the level of concern of the coin dev to all those who invested on his coin? He does not give a fuck with the price.

No one understand that and keep on trusting this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: