Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 134. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
I think its going to take quite some time to implement the features promised, but once it's done one day (if its happened), I think CraigsCoin is going to grab some advertising market share. Advertising industry is not going anywhere, but the medium, is surely will getting better, and different. Here u go, 2 BTC for ico. #bittirex

Best thing about CraigsCoin is the fact that core features are already there, and working fine Wink If you look closely to the timeline whats left is cosmetic changes. If I will dissapear (don't worry - I wont) - you will still have perfectly working coin with all features promised implemented for any sort of takeover. How do you like that?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I think its going to take quite some time to implement the features promised, but once it's done one day (if its happened), I think CraigsCoin is going to grab some advertising market share. Advertising industry is not going anywhere, but the medium, is surely will getting better, and different. Here u go, 2 BTC for ico. #bittirex
CraigsCoin Developer
pre-sale is way more fair for the investor.
This way he/she can decide if the maximal market cap suggested is reasonable, and if coins are burned he get a better profit opportunity.
While in IPO a huge investment can enter in the last moment and give a too high market cap and worse starting point for profit.

if a huge investment enters it would mean that this coin worth much more then it currently is. It is for market to decide what price is fair. If the dev gets to set a fixed price for his coin it will either be too cheap (coins will be sold out very fast and only those who are fast enough would be able to profit) or too expensive (and dev would have to destroy coins)

Yup exactly my point.
Also no matter how low is the price someone will scream that Dev is too greedy. I just don't want that and want you guys decide how much my coin worth - from 0 to 9999 BTC.
Activity: 68
This way he/she can decide if the maximal market cap suggested is reasonable, and if coins are burned he get a better profit opportunity.
While in IPO a huge investment can enter in the last moment and give a too high market cap and worse starting point for profit.

if a huge investment enters it would mean that this coin worth much more then it currently is. It is for market to decide what price is fair. If the dev gets to set a fixed price for his coin it will either be too cheap (coins will be sold out very fast and only those who are fast enough would be able to profit) or too expensive (and dev would have to destroy coins)
CraigsCoin Developer
Could I get some testnet coins? my address is ***

1. Please dont post address on forums (rather PM me);
2. You gave MainNet address instead of testnet address. Pleas follow the instruction in OP to install testnet.
CraigsCoin Developer
to destroy coins after ico ends and it isnt fully sold is the best way...investor feels better cuz they got a good price if maybe 50% will be destroyed..the coin will be more worth for sure!

ur way is only good for dev funds and some guys who think to the moonand missed the BOAT and invest and invest and invest how much they like...but this coin will be div between all invests and for now the coins costs around 600 sat for 30million supply isnt not cheap right now...if more investors kick in the coin will be more expensive...and after ico ends u got the btc and the coin is dead like all other icos by a good organised ico scam group....

what do u think?

30.000.000 x 300 sat should be a fair price for this supply without any innovations or features would be 90 btc and this is very much for a coin with hot air!

for now over 100btc invested and 15 hrs more to invest...

maybe it rises to a coin price of 1 k for 30million!

not a good invest!

i smell some sht about all the icos and scams..maybe i know one guy whos behind this...but its only my opinion

I don't understand. You seriously speaking that people should invest in scam coins and you are stating that CraigsCoin is "hot air"?
Also you saying that coin with "hot air" should worth 90 BTCs, but not more.

It is probably my english but your logic is vague for me. If you think coin is scam, clearly it is a bad choice to buy it no matter of what. And I thought I made clear for investors that CraigsCoin does exactly what I promised already. Any investor can decide for himself is it worth it and... hmmm... how hot is this air.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
to destroy coins after ico ends and it isnt fully sold is the best way...investor feels better cuz they got a good price if maybe 50% will be destroyed..the coin will be more worth for sure!

ur way is only good for dev funds and some guys who think to the moonand missed the BOAT and invest and invest and invest how much they like...but this coin will be div between all invests and for now the coins costs around 600 sat for 30million supply isnt not cheap right now...if more investors kick in the coin will be more expensive...and after ico ends u got the btc and the coin is dead like all other icos by a good organised ico scam group....

what do u think?

30.000.000 x 300 sat should be a fair price for this supply without any innovations or features would be 90 btc and this is very much for a coin with hot air!

for now over 100btc invested and 15 hrs more to invest...

maybe it rises to a coin price of 1 k for 30million!

not a good invest!

i smell some sht about all the icos and scams..maybe i know one guy whos behind this...but its only my opinion

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I considered this for a long time. But this way community can decide how much this idea really woth. Plus usually the coins not sold during the ICO are being destroyed. I didn't want that because you now 30 MIL money supply with 15 MIL destroyed coins feel broken.
This distribution is as fair as it can possibly be.

+10

Triff ..
CraigsCoin Developer
I don't understand.. there are 30 mil coins in total but 1 coin in ICO costs 1 BTC on Bittrex???

It's the first time Bittrex host ICO like this one. Thats why their interface is simply dont adjusted to the dynamic price. So far it is easier for them to just make 1 CRAIG = 1 BTC untill ICO over and price is set. The real price will be total_invested_BTC/30000000

the only thing is

its easier for them got more btc from ico than expected...fix price means fix max btc ico..non fixed price means raise up to 1k btc if the hype is big!

very very good idea....
I considered this for a long time. But this way community can decide how much this idea really woth. Plus usually the coins not sold during the ICO are being destroyed. I didn't want that because you now 30 MIL money supply with 15 MIL destroyed coins feel broken. This distribution is as fair as it can possibly be.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
I don't understand.. there are 30 mil coins in total but 1 coin in ICO costs 1 BTC on Bittrex???

It's the first time Bittrex host ICO like this one. Thats why their interface is simply dont adjusted to the dynamic price. So far it is easier for them to just make 1 CRAIG = 1 BTC untill ICO over and price is set. The real price will be total_invested_BTC/30000000

the only thing is

its easier for them got more btc from ico than expected...fix price means fix max btc ico..non fixed price means raise up to 1k btc if the hype is big!

very very good idea....
CraigsCoin Developer

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Around 150 BTC has been raised till now, am I right?

Thanks
Yes, somewhere around that number.
Is that enough to work full time on this?

Not really. This is way less then my 1 year salary, and this is not supposed to go straight into my pocket, because I will pay to the prorammers from that money. However this amount will surely be enough to go on with developement.

Yes that is the dream for all of us to give up our day jobs and work crypto full time.   Grin

My only work it´s crypto and with few hours per day i make 2 times the money i can make in a regular full time job.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

Thanks

Not really. This is way less then my 1 year salary, and this is not supposed to go straight into my pocket, because I will pay to the prorammers from that money. However this amount will surely be enough to go on with developement.

Yes that is the dream for all of us to give up our day jobs and work crypto full time.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
it's not the real price, after you buy, you'll see the same amount in BTC you spent will be the same amount of CRAIG you get.
But is a fake price. Once the ICO will finish, and will be the final and real price, you'll get the right amount of coin.
CraigsCoin Developer

Thanks

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Jump to: