Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 67. (Read 257879 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Dev has to be dumping. Nobody else has that many coins.

What?   The Dev holds like no coins.  He already has BTC from ICO.  Please reread before you say some stupid shit like that.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Dev has to be dumping. Nobody else has that many coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I've been MIA for like a week, or so. 390 satoshi? Oo
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Craig as for videos, @altcoinagent on twitter does really professional work for not too much, prob .2-.5 btcs depending on whats needed?  He has a thread on BCT but dunno where

How would it help the coin? This guy creates pointless videos that adds nothing to coins. I'd recommend dev to do some explanatory video tutorials for those who know little about crypto so they will have no troubles posting their ads. This would bring some real users for craigscoin

Get on it and make 1
legendary
The point is CRAIG needs as much marketing/pr and publicity as possible at the moment and Pavel cant do it all by himself!!! Smiley
legendary
Craig as for videos, @altcoinagent on twitter does really professional work for not too much, prob .2-.5 btcs depending on whats needed?  He has a thread on BCT but dunno where

How would it help the coin? This guy creates pointless videos that adds nothing to coins. I'd recommend dev to do some explanatory video tutorials for those who know little about crypto so they will have no troubles posting their ads. This would bring some real users for craigscoin

Im assuming the content is up to who commissions the video!!!
legendary
looks like it aint going much lower than 380-400. Still amazes me how people are happy to dump at this price!! At least now peple seem more than happy to buy at this price. Fucking bargain basement craigs get it while you can!!! Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 168
BitcoinBuzz says:

I will have the draft press release sent to you by Monday.

awesome news!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
is at least unfortunate, we are tired of seeing a lot of coin with nothing to offer overvalued, and we are  at that price with 75% below the price ICO, it has no explanation, this universe cryto is becoming a disgusting manipulation
legendary
Activity: 126
CraigsCoin Dev
BitcoinBuzz says:

I will have the draft press release sent to you by Monday.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Looking good.... this could be the start of a pump, we already know this coin is on abunch of whales radars, they could be FUD'ing it to try to accumulate cheap coins before pumping it back to near ICO price (remember buy when there's blood in the streets, dev is still here and working, no worries Smiley )

https://i.imgur.com/PjqcWrR.jpg
legendary
just added 50% to my Craigscoin holdings at 400 sats! Smiley
starting 2 like this price! more pls
legendary
as for slogan/moto , i think something simple and to the point like 'Craigscoin ads on the Blockchain'

legendary
Good news everyone. BitcoinBuzz finally replied to me. It will take ~72 hours to prepare press release.

Brilliant!!! Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
@CraigsCoin, we trust you so we invest in this coin, you are responsible for it, now the price is only 1/3 of ICO price , do you have a plan to bump the price, we believe you are a good developer not a bug, not a liar.
Sorry I do not have any plans to bump the price.
I do, however, have plans to deliver my promises and finish the development of the product I promised to develop. Also I will have to delete your post since big red letters are hurting my eyes.

Okay, your word give me some confidence of this coin, if you deliver a good product as you promised, even it's go to 1 sat, I will not complaint anymore, it's just a market behavior, and you can't control it too, in summary, just do as you planed.

Thank you, I will.

any updates coming soon?

If your having trouble with anything im sure you could find some good dev's for hire here that would help out for a fee, just to get the ball rolling with some development...

ICO's gotta be used somewhere Smiley

funny to see this coin dumping so much with an active dev and whales fud'ing it so much

looks like someone is definitely trying to accumulate cheap coins around 400 for another pump im guessing, if you look at the graph it shows that finally now at 400 sat. more CRAIG is being bought then BTC is being taken out and these people wont sell until atleast 700-800 imo...

edit: come on guys hold the price down for a little bit longer i'd like to accumulate more coins at 400 satoshi
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Pavel,  you have not answered this question yet.

Can you show us the btc address where the ico funds are held?  And I'm sorry if this is a bad time to ask, but this could put to rest a lot of fears.
I did not missed your question and I considered it a lot. Unfortunately I think showing an address will simply bring much more FUD than not showing it. Every time I will withdraw part of the funds there will be someone who will stand against it and I will have to report on every single coin moved out of the wallet.
But the worst part is there will be endless conflict between the investors on how funds should/shouldn't be spent. Instead of development there will be just endless fud about how to handle budget and constant disagreement.

I understand that you don't want to publish your budget, and i am not worried about the petty cash spend.  Its more about if you still have the ico funds

That I can answer - I do.

The beauty of crypto is that you can prove it by showing your addy

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Pages:
Jump to: