Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 70. (Read 257879 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
"cryptoclassifieds"

"crypto-classifieds"

"Your ad, eternal"

"chain of thoughts"

"The humanized blockchain"

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
I don`t know about a slogan but if you ever will need a mascot, that puppet dog with the polkadot bow(from the CryptoAsian video interview) just mindfucked me the whole time. Sometimes for brief moments it just pops into my head when I see the name Craig.

It's a bear!

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I don`t know about a slogan but if you ever will need a mascot, that puppet dog with the polkadot bow(from the CryptoAsian video interview) just mindfucked me the whole time. Sometimes for brief moments it just pops into my head when I see the name Craig.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Good news everyone. BitcoinBuzz finally replied to me. It will take ~72 hours to prepare press release.
Nice.

Btw they asked me for a slogan or moto. And I actually stumbled upon that. How about you guys post your suggestions?
Maybe another contest?
I think I will be eaten alive If I delay this for another day Wink
Cheesy You're right. I have no idea about a slogan but maybe some of the creative members can help out.
CraigsCoin Dev
Good news everyone. BitcoinBuzz finally replied to me. It will take ~72 hours to prepare press release.
Nice.

Btw they asked me for a slogan or moto. And I actually stumbled upon that. How about you guys post your suggestions?
Maybe another contest?
I think I will be eaten alive If I delay this for another day Wink
legendary
Nice.

Maybe another contest?
CraigsCoin Dev
Nice.

legendary
Nice.
CraigsCoin Dev
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Pavel, how many coins have you bought?

Question is

Why do you keep them in the exchange and not in your wallet?
hhaha BUSTED! lol...no kidding the dev has probably a very good reason Huh
Activity: 41
Merit: 20

Question is

Why do you keep them in the exchange and not in your wallet?
CraigsCoin Dev
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
price sucks  Sad bottom is not reached yet, 200-300 range
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Accumulates from now on. Stability fund looks appropriate.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

I'm not dumping anything. All I did on the market - bought back. That whole mess amazes and scares me.
There is no "friends" who dump, there is none of my BTCs in ICO. People really are dumping with 50% loss...

I can't speak for others, but my comments were meant more as hypothetical reasons for the price -- not meaning that you were definitely dumping, just that it's one of several scenarios. If you look back, I also mentioned whales pushing the price down, so they can feast cheaply, as another reason.

Or people being unusually skittish and dumping at a loss of course is another. Although I never quite get that mindset myself. Sometimes when we see that, it's just a prelude to whales eating.

We'll see eventually. If whales eat, they later will pump the price. If it's just folks dumping, you just need to keep chugging along and wait it out until they finish. I believe someone else already mentioned QBK as an example. No need for a buy wall. Just wait out the dumps, then slowly accumulate upwards and form a stability fund using a small portion of ICO money.

+1 nothing worse then selling for a 50% loss and watching the next guy buy your coins and  sell for 5x-10x
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

I'm not dumping anything. All I did on the market - bought back. That whole mess amazes and scares me.
There is no "friends" who dump, there is none of my BTCs in ICO. People really are dumping with 50% loss...

I can't speak for others, but my comments were meant more as hypothetical reasons for the price -- not meaning that you were definitely dumping, just that it's one of several scenarios. If you look back, I also mentioned whales pushing the price down, so they can feast cheaply, as another reason.

Or people being unusually skittish and dumping at a loss of course is another. Although I never quite get that mindset myself. Sometimes when we see that, it's just a prelude to whales eating.

We'll see eventually. If whales eat, they later will pump the price. If it's just folks dumping, you just need to keep chugging along and wait it out until they finish. I believe someone else already mentioned QBK as an example. No need for a buy wall. Just wait out the dumps, then slowly accumulate upwards and form a stability fund using a small portion of ICO money.

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Loss 50% of investmetn. No choice but to sold. Out.
you didn't lose it until after you sold.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 868
twitter.com/natmcmolecule
Loss 50% of investmetn. No choice but to sold. Out.

You will regret selling  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: