Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRAIG] CraigsCoin | CLASSIFIED ADS ON BLOCKCHAIN 5+ POD BITTREX, CRYPTSY - page 68. (Read 257879 times)

atv
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CraigsCoin Dev
@CraigsCoin, we trust you so we invest in this coin, you are responsible for it, now the price is only 1/3 of ICO price , do you have a plan to bump the price, we believe you are a good developer not a bug, not a liar.
Sorry I do not have any plans to bump the price.
I do, however, have plans to deliver my promises and finish the development of the product I promised to develop. Also I will have to delete your post since big red letters are hurting my eyes.

Okay, your word give me some confidence of this coin, if you deliver a good product as you promised, even it's go to 1 sat, I will not complaint anymore, it's just a market behavior, and you can't control it too, in summary, just do as you planed.

Thank you, I will.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
@CraigsCoin, we trust you so we invest in this coin, you are responsible for it, now the price is only 1/3 of ICO price , do you have a plan to bump the price, we believe you are a good developer not a bug, not a liar.
I do, however, have plans to deliver my promises and finish the development of the product I promised to develop. Also I will have to delete your post since big red letters are hurting my eyes.

Okay, your word give me some confidence of this coin, if you deliver a good product as you promised, even it's go to 1 sat, I will not complaint anymore, it's just a market behavior, and you can't control it too, in summary, just do as you planed.
CraigsCoin Dev
Pavel,  you have not answered this question yet.

Can you show us the btc address where the ico funds are held?  And I'm sorry if this is a bad time to ask, but this could put to rest a lot of fears.
I did not missed your question and I considered it a lot. Unfortunately I think showing an address will simply bring much more FUD than not showing it. Every time I will withdraw part of the funds there will be someone who will stand against it and I will have to report on every single coin moved out of the wallet.
But the worst part is there will be endless conflict between the investors on how funds should/shouldn't be spent. Instead of development there will be just endless fud about how to handle budget and constant disagreement.

I understand that you don't want to publish your budget, and i am not worried about the petty cash spend.  Its more about if you still have the ico funds

That I can answer - I do.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

Can you show us the btc address where the ico funds are held?  And I'm sorry if this is a bad time to ask, but this could put to rest a lot of fears.
I did not missed your question and I considered it a lot. Unfortunately I think showing an address will simply bring much more FUD than not showing it. Every time I will withdraw part of the funds there will be someone who will stand against it and I will have to report on every single coin moved out of the wallet.
But the worst part is there will be endless conflict between the investors on how funds should/shouldn't be spent. Instead of development there will be just endless fud about how to handle budget and constant disagreement.

I understand that you don't want to publish your budget, and i am not worried about the petty cash spend.  Its more about if you still have the ico funds
CraigsCoin Dev
CraigsCoin Dev

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Hello mate, you follow me everywhere.  I feel loved for the first time in my life.  It is warm and somehow safe feeling ...

You're a bit full of yourself; just had to stick my beak in after that dissertation you posted.  The gypsies were as real as real; but they moved on and killed Craigscoin.  Romanians hate Russians after Putin's boy stole half of Moldava.  The dev over there is Russian and that did the trick.  Got my dump in before they pulled the plug on old Pavel. Your lot's gained respect for holding it together; the Craigscoin lot jumped ship at the first dump and never loomed back. 10,000 dollars in BTC can kill an alt as quick as that.  Those wankers selling over priced tents are next on general principals.  You fellows, you're off the hook.

I took a couple of days away, to do some rig maintenance, domestic repairs prior to winter coming, and had some rush jobs for some LASER work come in.

I come back and read all of the posts that have been made, to get myself caught up.

Two things I noticed that I want to share my opinion about.

1. FUD - it looks like some people believe fudders should be ignored in the belief that they will eventually go away. Sometimes true, and sometimes not. BUT! If you let the fud go unchallenged, a lot of readers (lurkers we never hear from) interpret that as a confirmation of the fud due to lack of beating it down. FUD should never arise and go unchallenged. It must be dispelled. Usually the fudders are having some kind of game, and cogent discourse is mostly ineffective. Hostile and aggressive response is the most effective and the response must also contain true facts (not false facts). You all can go back and see for yourself how the gypsy nonsense was working and how marginal the reasonable attempts to make it stop actually were. A few very blunt and truthful responses about the fact that teenagers were just stirring up crap and some well thought out name-calling actually got rid of them in just a few posts. You're welcome.

2. PR - many of you have a misunderstanding about this. PR is an abbreviation for Public Relations. Many of you misinterpret PR when the word you should be using is Marketing. Marketing should be all smiley and happy-happy-joy-joy. PR on the other hand, well sometimes that requires a soft touch for those seeking genuine information and those who have valid questions. PR also requires some hostility toward those who come here with no good intentions and those who want to manipulate the market by being the wolf in sheep's clothing. The marketing person should always be positive, and should only provide scripted commercials, should never ever answer a question about anything. PR should give information when it is asked for and should put a boot into the face of those who come here wanting to phuque around.

To end this post, I want to summarize/expound.

1. PR and Marketing are two different things. Marketing is outbound information only and should be optimistic, contain facts, and be informative. PR is interactive and any response by PR should be appropriate to the circumstance, be it friendly or hostile.

2. Never allow FUD to appear without stabbing it repeatedly right in the face.

3. Let the devs and the staff decide for themselves how they want to deal with circumstances in whatever way they see fit. You yourself can decide if and how YOU want to deal with circumstances that arise. If Troll wants to be passive because any alternative takes him away from achieving his goal, so be it. If Xircom wants to be passive at times and aggressive at other times, that's his thing. If you want to ignore FUD, go right ahead, but don't tell me or anyone else to leave FUD alone. I will always say and do as I choose based on my own perception and perspective at any time I choose to do so (but any of you are always welcome to try changing my mind).

Now, go buy some LTCD and tuck it between your mattresses for a little while. Keep stealing from the bots.

From LTCD forum. This guy flapman1 is pain in the ass. Scam guy change his position from LTCD to Craig. Ignore him!!!

Yes, right, i like boring people like you Wink.
CraigsCoin Dev
This coin is a scam. Glad i got out with only 15% loss.

We dont know this yet.  And so far your a winner with only a 15% loss lol.

In my mind. He let friends buy into ICO then gave them btc back. They still get coins tho.

Lets see ICO ADDRESS PAVEL!

How about I just delete your post? I don't see a single reason to argue with someone who just admitted that he dumped the price. If you are not interested in project - you may now leave.
Activity: 142
Hello mate, you follow me everywhere.  I feel loved for the first time in my life.  It is warm and somehow safe feeling ...

You're a bit full of yourself; just had to stick my beak in after that dissertation you posted.  The gypsies were as real as real; but they moved on and killed Craigscoin.  Romanians hate Russians after Putin's boy stole half of Moldava.  The dev over there is Russian and that did the trick.  Got my dump in before they pulled the plug on old Pavel. Your lot's gained respect for holding it together; the Craigscoin lot jumped ship at the first dump and never loomed back. 10,000 dollars in BTC can kill an alt as quick as that.  Those wankers selling over priced tents are next on general principals.  You fellows, you're off the hook.

I took a couple of days away, to do some rig maintenance, domestic repairs prior to winter coming, and had some rush jobs for some LASER work come in.

I come back and read all of the posts that have been made, to get myself caught up.

Two things I noticed that I want to share my opinion about.

1. FUD - it looks like some people believe fudders should be ignored in the belief that they will eventually go away. Sometimes true, and sometimes not. BUT! If you let the fud go unchallenged, a lot of readers (lurkers we never hear from) interpret that as a confirmation of the fud due to lack of beating it down. FUD should never arise and go unchallenged. It must be dispelled. Usually the fudders are having some kind of game, and cogent discourse is mostly ineffective. Hostile and aggressive response is the most effective and the response must also contain true facts (not false facts). You all can go back and see for yourself how the gypsy nonsense was working and how marginal the reasonable attempts to make it stop actually were. A few very blunt and truthful responses about the fact that teenagers were just stirring up crap and some well thought out name-calling actually got rid of them in just a few posts. You're welcome.

2. PR - many of you have a misunderstanding about this. PR is an abbreviation for Public Relations. Many of you misinterpret PR when the word you should be using is Marketing. Marketing should be all smiley and happy-happy-joy-joy. PR on the other hand, well sometimes that requires a soft touch for those seeking genuine information and those who have valid questions. PR also requires some hostility toward those who come here with no good intentions and those who want to manipulate the market by being the wolf in sheep's clothing. The marketing person should always be positive, and should only provide scripted commercials, should never ever answer a question about anything. PR should give information when it is asked for and should put a boot into the face of those who come here wanting to phuque around.

To end this post, I want to summarize/expound.

1. PR and Marketing are two different things. Marketing is outbound information only and should be optimistic, contain facts, and be informative. PR is interactive and any response by PR should be appropriate to the circumstance, be it friendly or hostile.

2. Never allow FUD to appear without stabbing it repeatedly right in the face.

3. Let the devs and the staff decide for themselves how they want to deal with circumstances in whatever way they see fit. You yourself can decide if and how YOU want to deal with circumstances that arise. If Troll wants to be passive because any alternative takes him away from achieving his goal, so be it. If Xircom wants to be passive at times and aggressive at other times, that's his thing. If you want to ignore FUD, go right ahead, but don't tell me or anyone else to leave FUD alone. I will always say and do as I choose based on my own perception and perspective at any time I choose to do so (but any of you are always welcome to try changing my mind).

Now, go buy some LTCD and tuck it between your mattresses for a little while. Keep stealing from the bots.

From LTCD forum. This guy flapman1 is pain in the ass. Scam guy change his position from LTCD to Craig. Ignore him!!!
Boycott Qatar 2022
This coin is a scam. Glad i got out with only 15% loss.

We dont know this yet.  And so far your a winner with only a 15% loss lol.
Boycott Qatar 2022

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Yeah saw it. It will still require a month or two for this law to pass.

What amused me is the authors inability to do simple math:

It is expected to include penalties for the use and creation of methods of generating cryptocurrencies, specifically 50,000 rubles (US$1260) for individuals, 100,000 rubles (US$1520) for officials and up to one million rubles (US$25,200) for businesses.

So you have a month or two, then what?

Do we have to find a new dev?

Ever heared of VPN ?

Can you buy back some coins, thus we are on the same boat.
CraigsCoin Dev

It is expected to include penalties for the use and creation of methods of generating cryptocurrencies, specifically 50,000 rubles (US$1260) for individuals, 100,000 rubles (US$1520) for officials and up to one million rubles (US$25,200) for businesses.

Ever heared of VPN ?

LOL, ever heard of You Tube?
You are on YT with Crypto Asian, first person they are going to track down is you  Grin
You better use those ICO-btc to relocate outside of Russia

Ahm... That video was shot before any law passed. What I do right now is 100% legal.

But okay, you made me think about that now Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Ever heared of VPN ?

LOL, ever heard of You Tube?
You are on YT with Crypto Asian, first person they are going to track down is you  Grin
You better use those ICO-btc to relocate outside of Russia
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
CraigsCoin Dev

Ever heared of VPN ?
Boycott Qatar 2022

CraigsCoin Dev

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
We should do something to bump this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: