Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 11. (Read 78933 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
good opportunity to purchase Cool
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Preparing to go to the moon, buy as much as you can.
Activity: 12
I started to run a mn on windows followed all the steps, running sentinel and started to get this error "unable to submit: object creation rate limit exceeded"

Does anyone knows what it means and what to do?

MN successfully started and status shows enabled.
Thanks.
Activity: 11
so i have succesfully installed cold wallet masternode on windows 10 x64 the status>>pre-enabled>>enabled. after a while it says>>watchdog_expired

after the watchdog error i have followed the official pdf guide to install sentinel to prevent the watchdog error.

after succesfull install of the sentinel the status was ENABLED.

i often check on my masternode pc(old pc) and saw that the status was watchdog_expired again. if i restart the sentinel it goes back to enabled.
this is happening for a couple days now

is this normal? i keep sentinel open all the time also when the status is enabled again, do i need to close it after it is enabled?

the port is open on my modem and windows firewall is turned off to be sure.

i am running a few masternodes on the same pc and crowdcoin is the only one with an issue.

any help is appreciated Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I've been mining for about 16 hours and I don't see any rewards yet or anything... there may actually be some sort of issue with the pool
Activity: 340
Merit: 103
It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE
Just hold.
I'm buying everything I can, I believe in the project.

Can you say all of US why do you believe in this project ?

Where is team devellopers of this coin ? They don't answer at any questions or messages of critics !

It's not normal or the team is not prepared, or it's not a real project. That's my conclusions.
This coin will come up soon, just wait. Hold.
Activity: 38
Which pool holds most of hash power ? Any advice?
Activity: 50
Hello, all!

https://hash4.pw/

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://hash4.pw:4233 -u -p c=CRC

Fast pool for CrowdCoin! Fee 0%!

Our server located in USA.

We test our pool with our capacities, join us!
Discord pool support chat: https://discord.gg/g3FKbmm

Welcome, all!
Just hold.
I'm buying everything I can, I believe in the project.
Activity: 14
@GreenPanda

Pffff thats bad news.
Can you post a list please of the same code of the masternode coins.
I just invest in some.
Activity: 45
Let me first say that this is just my own opinion, not the one of others. I am not trying to spread fud, I am just one miner, do what you want with my message... but here is a copy/paste of a post that I made on the Sparks coin thread a few days ago... My suspicions are getting more serious since, those always anonymous developpers are getting more and more silent, and I feel it is important you research this:

Sparks, Rapture, Phobos, Cerberus, Crowdcoin, Race, Dinero, Infinex, Force, Stipend, Endorphin, VIVO, Innova, Cropcoin and the list goes on and on and on.... All the same exact pattern copied: Masternode/PoW hybrid, ''small'' premine, Masternode auctions through discords, Airdrops , Anonymous teams, same wallet code and bugs, Masternode gets most or half of the mining, only on stocksexchange (except 2 or 3 of thoses)... It wouldnt surprise me if it would be all coming from the same team/person or maybe a teacher somewhere giving his students a school project to each start a coin... Extremely suspicious, do your research and prove me wrong please!

It's not FUD if its the truth, there are a worrying number of faceless and nameless dev teams pumping out projects with big claims at a high rate. I decided a while ago to steer clear of these kinds of coins
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
I've a masternode in this coin and I've been following the project for some time, I just got banned from the telegram by an admin addicted to the gym who got nervous.
What irresponsibility, huh?
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
Let me first say that this is just my own opinion, not the one of others. I am not trying to spread fud, I am just one miner, do what you want with my message... but here is a copy/paste of a post that I made on the Sparks coin thread a few days ago... My suspicions are getting more serious since, those always anonymous developpers are getting more and more silent, and I feel it is important you research this:

Sparks, Rapture, Phobos, Cerberus, Crowdcoin, Race, Dinero, Infinex, Force, Stipend, Endorphin, VIVO, Innova, Cropcoin and the list goes on and on and on.... All the same exact pattern copied: Masternode/PoW hybrid, ''small'' premine, Masternode auctions through discords, Airdrops , Anonymous teams, same wallet code and bugs, Masternode gets most or half of the mining, only on stocksexchange (except 2 or 3 of thoses)... It wouldnt surprise me if it would be all coming from the same team/person or maybe a teacher somewhere giving his students a school project to each start a coin... Extremely suspicious, do your research and prove me wrong please!
Wow CRC getting  ass kicking ........ 32k for an crc pfffffff

The project is very good and worth the investment.
This coin is underestimated, but it will rise soon.
Activity: 5
Please give some pool with hash near 30-60% of Net
Remember I've seen one, but can't remember where((
Activity: 32
Lack of information, I will wait and see how the project is moving forward  Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Wow CRC getting  ass kicking ........ 32k for an crc pfffffff
Activity: 8
look graphic.after 1-15 march this coin grow up hight.dubaicoin luxcoin and other... .
Activity: 155
Just bought a masternode very cheap today, excited about whats comming next.
Pages:
Jump to: