Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 8. (Read 78933 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
ann updated, if you read between the lines you can seen new insigts.....
.... things are going on and the recruitment is still open for few roles

when we can see crowd in amon?
Activity: 172
ann updated, if you read between the lines you can seen new insigts.....
.... things are going on and the recruitment is still open for few roles
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks professional.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hello team! Thank you for the work done! Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out airdrops system, I will definitely read your road map and white lists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Interesting project! There are already several listings, just installed windows wallet, everything works fine) I'm sure that CrowdCoin has a future  Smiley Wink
hello, guys the website is ready to be deployed (the rebrending of the current one) Smiley

Everything is ongoing and working fine Smiley

... in the coming week be ready for a potential wallet update,
enjoy the discussion on discord
Activity: 26
🛠 TRUSTED BY OVER 30.000 LOYAL MINERS 🛠
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Dear CrowdCoin community,

CrowdCoin is still available for mining on UniMining mining pool. Please feel free to join our 30 000 regular miners.

How to mine CrowdCoin ❓
Use the following parameters with your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.eu1.unimining.net:4238 -u WALLET -p c=CRC

On UniMining forum, you'll find more explanations about How to mine CrowdCoin (CRC) with AMD & nVidia.

Thank you for mining with us,

Have a nice mining

when crc going to listing kucoin exchange?HuhHuhHuh?
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
🛠 TRUSTED BY OVER 30.000 LOYAL MINERS 🛠
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Dear CrowdCoin community,

CrowdCoin is still available for mining on UniMining mining pool. Please feel free to join our 30 000 regular miners.

How to mine CrowdCoin ❓
Use the following parameters with your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.eu1.unimining.net:4238 -u WALLET -p c=CRC

On UniMining forum, you'll find more explanations about How to mine CrowdCoin (CRC) with AMD & nVidia.

Thank you for mining with us,

Have a nice mining
Activity: 336
what will happen to the unsold tokens? I think this is a very important
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Discord Announcements

CrowdCoin Official Mining Pool
http://94.130.35.230/

CrowdCoin explorer
http://94.130.35.230:3001/

Instructions of how to verify your identity
For Discord CRC mn-channel

1) Open CrowdCoin Desktop Wallet then click file.

2) Click Sign message… it will open this window.

3) If you wish for somebody else to be able to verify a message that you have signed, make sure you provide them with the CrowdCoin address you're using to sign the message, the exact text of the message that you have signed, and the signature (long code consisting of letters, numbers and symbols). Make sure that you are very specific in your message; for instance, if you wish to verify to another person or company that you own a certain address, you should sign the message using the text:

Example:
"I, Discord/twitter username here, am signing this message with CRC address Here on today's date here in order to prove ownership of this address."
3b) Click the Sign Message.
4) Unlock Wallet with your passphrase for your wallet.
5) Once you select ok you will get a message signed messaged.

6) I will then input the exact information that you provided on these steps under the verify message tab.
7) Private message, or Direct message me those three boxes, copy and paste. I will then fulfill step 8.
Cool I will cross reference the information sent to explorer, and desktop wallet. Once I have you verified I will add you to our mn-channel.

You must also be a member of our discord for me to add you. If you have not joined yet, you MUST to join for complete acceptance.
https://discord.gg/s4zQVxf
Activity: 55
Bounty campaign came to an end or not yet? Are the tokens obtained?
Activity: 153
If a team more helpfull, their problem fixed faster. And if it is the only exchange for CRC than it is a problem for CRC team than themselves i think.
Ok. I am still mining CRC. I hope it will be fixed :-)
Activity: 273
Hey,

How come the chat is so low, only 45 pages, lack of community members to the project ?

I guess this about to change with a lots of quizzes and zero development
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
CRC pool added to:
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Our neoscrypt pools have been fixed and run smooth again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
Hey,

How come the chat is so low, only 45 pages, lack of community members to the project ?
Activity: 56
Thank you for the advice with the explorer. I did not know what to do. it is better to be tied to an investment platform, such as Iconomi or Safinus. And do not have problems with updates
Activity: 149
What happened with explorer?

I just setup a new explorer

http://www.crowdexplorer.xyz/

Shows market from cryptopia

Great,
I'm using your BE.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: