Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 15. (Read 78934 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
 My deposit from my wallet going 3 days to cryptopia. Now Crc in my cryptopia account but CRC go done and cost less that I think to sell((
Activity: 39
One can try and figure out if I am wrong.
coincidence
Activity: 123
I was having the same problem with non-deliverance to exchanges with couple of neoscrypt coins.

Just do a wallet repair > rebuild index. Wait few hours and your money will be in exchange.

CS4T3hkUuryBsTP3R1AxranhmcuGpksxyg

Can't be it. The transactions are visible in the blockchain. It's purely an issue with cryptopia not tracking them properly. It has nothing to do with your wallet.

Btw, my deposit from 3 days ago arrived today on cryptopia. Probably many other deposits also arrived hence the dump. They all put sell orders.

I would not hurry selling yet.
One can try and figure out if I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I was having the same problem with non-deliverance to exchanges with couple of neoscrypt coins.

Just do a wallet repair > rebuild index. Wait few hours and your money will be in exchange.

Can't be it. The transactions are visible in the blockchain. It's purely an issue with cryptopia not tracking them properly. It has nothing to do with your wallet.

Btw, my deposit from 3 days ago arrived today on cryptopia. Probably many other deposits also arrived hence the dump. They all put sell orders.

I would not hurry selling yet.
Activity: 123

Activity: 58
I have the same issue as others reported.

I sent coins to Cryptopia, but they are not visible/arrived.... and not tradeable.

BUT

they are visible via the explorer http://explorer.cryptopros.us/ - when typing your deposit address, then you can see the amount of the coins you sent to Cryptopia.
Activity: 19
have a load of coins been dumped on market.....why the drop.....crazy....
DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Dev! Any news about cryptopia deposits?
Activity: 9
Here I am having the same problem with Cryptopia, my transfers are not coming.
Activity: 23
Activity: 8
Same issue with cryptopia. I've transferred from my wallet since yesterday, opened a ticket, no answer Sad Did anyone tried to tranfer to some other exchange? stocks.exchange for instance? same issue?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Pfeeew, my coins have also not arrived at cryptopia... does anybody have some explanations? CrowdCoin being delisted?

The coins which I had sent before New Year are there and can be traded as I please.

Confirm some of the coins came, part no. Has anyone contacted support cryptopia?

I have opened a support ticket yesterday, including my software wallet and my cryptopia wallet address, as well as the transaction ID.
How ever I face the same situation as Rombik: No answer from support yet.

Activity: 4
Confirm some of the coins came, part no. Has anyone contacted support cryptopia?
[/quote] I was write them yesterday morning, but it`s still no answer.
Did anyone have answer from support?
Activity: 26
Pfeeew, my coins have also not arrived at cryptopia... does anybody have some explanations? CrowdCoin being delisted?

The coins which I had sent before New Year are there and can be traded as I please.

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I m just reading stuff about CRC basically being held hostage on Cryptopia. Has this been going on for a while? Are they working on a fix? Should this scare me away? Lol
legendary
I am also having issues with deposits into craptopia

Sent over 12 hours ago and still nothing

Doesn't help that the block explorer at the moment seems broken and not working Sad

explorer works fine
http://explorer.cryptopros.us/
Activity: 24
I am also having issues with deposits into craptopia

Sent over 12 hours ago and still nothing

Doesn't help that the block explorer at the moment seems broken and not working Sad
legendary
i am not getting rewards from my mn since three days

Are you sure the watchdog hasn't expired? Have you installed the sentinel thing?
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
I really like circulating supply of CRC but 15k$ for masternode  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: