Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 19. (Read 78985 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
on cryptopia wishing to buy a coin very little, the coin falls ((((
Activity: 5
We will not be able to do anything (withdraw or deposit) until the coin has connections.
Click on coininfo on cryptopia and see that it has 0 connections to the network.
That needs to be fixed.

Thanks for info.

Now everything work and my coins are in Cryptopia!
Activity: 56
We will not be able to do anything (withdraw or deposit) until the coin has connections.
Click on coininfo on cryptopia and see that it has 0 connections to the network.
That needs to be fixed.

I never actually looked at that before - thanks, I learned something :-)
cryptopia have problem with crowd  Sad Sad
Activity: 22
That needs to be fixed.
Activity: 56
Yeah guys, I have the same problems. Made a ticket on cryptopia, but the replay time is like 12+ days. So we are just waiting Sad

Days?

I have the opposite problem - trying to withdraw from cryptopia to local wallet results in "invalid CRC address"
Sounds like they need to update their wallet ?
Yeah guys, I have the same problems. Made a ticket on cryptopia, but the replay time is like 12+ days. So we are just waiting Sad

Days?
Activity: 6
Only yesterday's and days before that deposit works, today's deposit doesnt show up on cryptopia deposits page.It's been 5 hours.
I can't find new information from new year till now in the Block Explorer.
Maybe they change something on nettwork, but Criptopia don't respond on my ticket much hours.
Activity: 3
Is it masternodes that are driving the price up? Must be because devs haven't announced anything
Activity: 75
For me, Cryptopia has been having a few issues with CrowdCoin and two others, we will need to wait and see if this is solved. Remember that as a community member you can send a ticket to Cryptopia to help solve this issues faster.

OP I think that it would be a good idea to have images for the announcement post Smiley
Same here...

Hi team, today i had something strange, i send form My CRC core wallet to Cryptopia, in Explorer it was shown more 60 confirms (in explorer) for 3 hours but in Cryptopia deposits is not shown.
But now and explorer not work. Is this network ISSUE ?

SAME.
Same here...

Hi team, today i had something strange, i send form My CRC core wallet to Cryptopia, in Explorer it was shown more 60 confirms (in explorer) for 3 hours but in Cryptopia deposits is not shown.
But now and explorer not work. Is this network ISSUE ?

Activity: 20
Hello CrowdCoin community ---

CrowdCoin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe ‪24/7‬. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay

Is this possible in the web version?
Or need to download and install on your computer?

Activity: 21
Is there a whitepaper yet?
Activity: 155
Good time to buy a new node lol
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
hello, you can find all the answers on our discord channel.
the VPS service is pretty cheap you can find many
for less than 20 USD each year.

For all of you that have questions that
need an answer please use discord Smiley

https://discord.gg/VwkX3CY
Activity: 1
Whats up guys. Im looking into investing in a masternode  and was hoping you can help me gauge the costs associated with running one. How much for the server ? What would your electric bill look like? Any other costs you know of? Also a reputable site to get a good server? Is the set up difficult? I know nothing about hosting a server lol. Just trying to figure out what kind of profit i can expect to make monthly. Thanks!
Activity: 11
Hey everyone, recently i was looking for other coins to invest and just found this one, the thing that attracted me is masternode, seems like it quite profitable, but how about the current state of this coin's masternodes, is it too late to make one?
Pages:
Jump to: