Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 4. (Read 78933 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Update for pools Smiley

If you want to see your pool referenced or linked on our bitcointalk or website
please ask, today we are updating the website as well.

For those mad, a lot happens and we have used mainly discord to communicate.

Keep in touch :=)
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
2 biggest wallets are the premined coins.
200k is locked, other 200k is still half.

Development has been very slow and absent but we are really trying to get things running again.
new wallets coming out tomorrow and actively searching for C++ Dev's!

If any iOS dev's wanna help out, join us at discord.
Activity: 64
hello guys,
big updates incoming Smiley

https://medium.com/@crowdcoinpeople/wallet-update-1-3-2a8f3c432f18

things are moving forward Smiley
you are a smelly scamer. You sold the premine. You did not do anything for a coin about six months. And now you still want 30% of the block? Fuck you!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Scam!!!! Shame on you, why don't you try to work hard to earn money. I think you are one of them, you will dump this coin to 1 sat just like other scam altcoins.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
zzanjabit what are you talking about? they are currently not listed on a tradeable exchange.
copper member
Remove your all buy order they will dump to 1 satoshi. More coin is added to coinexchange, they will take all remaining money in market. Sell now before its too late.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i hope another group of people will take over this project so we can get some of our investment back
copper member
Guys another 500,000 coin is added to exchange, sell your coin now. They will take all remaining money. Scam people
Activity: 53
Yea, coin looks real good....lmao look at this site someone made www.lucapaterlini.com. There is apparently only one dev, and he doesn't give a F, or at least someone was ripped off enough to make a site for him. I'd rather buy a lottery ticket than buy this coin. At least I KNOW I have a chance to make it rich with the lottery. That site is ranked #1 or something on page 2 of the dev search name. Dude is incompetent, and I hope his shill coin was worth his reputation. This coin and that guy will most likely be getting investigated for fraud.

Yes, this is scam project.

Just want to defraud other people's labor to achieve his own for free.

United Kingdom did not have low to Financial Scammers ? Mmm..
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
can anybody refer me to the working wallet.
Activity: 207
Merit: 13
from discord...  Shocked

lucapaterlini: @everyone  takeover bid will be available at 200 sat for the month of june, a full statement and a full updete will be given as soon as possible, I relize that there is the wallet and the platform that are having delays
Activity: 54
Neoscrypt to BTC Mining POOL - Lions Pool Club
https://lionspool.club

* Pool fees is on 0.25% And stay that way.
* Mining with BTC address and get paid at the BTC.
* No registration required for pool.
* Server is located in Europe!

⤧ Profitable ⤧ Reliable ⤧ Professional

How to start mining:

Example of mining with BTC address:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lionspool.club:4233 -u BTC.WALLET -p c=BTC

Welcome all and happy mining !
Activity: 13
To the CrowdCoin Team: I would like to offer my assistance in helping clean up the website. There are a couple/few dead links - I would gladly volunteer to help administer the site. PM me.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Looks like total CRC meltdown on Stocks.Exchange after delisting on Cryptopia ...
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
CRC has good support on Stocks Ex. Thanks for cheap CRC.
Activity: 1
Why were CrowdCoin removed from cryptopia?
I am just bought a lot of CrowdCoin recently. Is there no hope for CrowdCoin?
Can the project explain the situation and future plans?
Activity: 41
Cryptopia will be delisting crowdcoin  Angry
Activity: 1
Yea, coin looks real good....lmao look at this site someone made www.lucapaterlini.com. There is apparently only one dev, and he doesn't give a F, or at least someone was ripped off enough to make a site for him. I'd rather buy a lottery ticket than buy this coin. At least I KNOW I have a chance to make it rich with the lottery. That site is ranked #1 or something on page 2 of the dev search name. Dude is incompetent, and I hope his shill coin was worth his reputation. This coin and that guy will most likely be getting investigated for fraud.
Pages:
Jump to: