Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRC]🚀CrowdCoin POW| MASTERNODES | ZERO TX FEE | NO ASIC - page 5. (Read 78933 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
nope, too slow without a pool, will try to mine enough in a pool to setup a masternode  Huh Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I had this with other coins and found no way to solve it... Potentially u need to add some ips to one of the conf
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Moon, please Sad

LOL, But for real what do you all think of this project I'm reading over the white paper and it looks like a really good project but I'm just concerned with how stagnant the price has been and how far it has dropped (although the whole market dropped) but this coin dropped HARD.
Activity: 149
Activity: 52
this coin's bear market is almost over and it's gaining value. buy and hold it early to make more profit and don't worry about the volume. that's my humble opinion. Good luck everyone. Smiley
Activity: 6
CrowdCoin have Whitepaper version 1.0.0. Tomorrow will be version 1.0.1, a week later version 1.0.2, then version 9.9.9? Oh... really?

Look at the Whitepaper ORE coin. One and constant, feel the difference. https://galactrum.org/Galactrum-White-Paper.pdf

I wish good luck to your project, but such impermanence is clearly not for me.

Man, ore whitepaper is piece of sh_t.
CRC devs just have to put their sh_t together but they want too much for devs, i.e. too greedy so it may cost them coin ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
CrowdCoin the highest price is very different from the current price. Maybe now the low price is a good time for investors to buy silver coins.
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
It takes a hard fork to change the masternode rules so of course everything still works.

But some news on the matter would be nice.

So, masternode collateral definitely going to be 1500CRC? Can someone confirm that info?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
It takes a hard fork to change the masternode rules so of course everything still works.

But some news on the matter would be nice.
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Today is 15.May. whether it started a change MN collateral to 1500 CRC?
Anybody here running CRC masternode? Is it work properly?
I have some finished order, and now I thinking Do I buy the rest of necessary CRC for masternode, or just to leave this coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Such a good coin, I will pay close attention to CRC this special project, good luck, and wish CRC to achieve better results.
Activity: 54
Is something going on? Should I stop buy CrowdCoin or still keep buying?

Move to a coin with a real, tangible objectives, to develop new technologies, change the world.. etc.

Not just another copy... of another copy of a coin...

I recommend the Nexus Coin project to you.. NXS... check it out.. be part of something positive.. and also make money.. !

Have a good one.
Activity: 54
I will not wait on May 15th. I managed to sell the CRC masternode and exchange it for INN masternode without additional payments, since the rate was the same 4 days ago.

I think that the Innova (INN) coin is much more promising and to create MN needed 1000 coins. In a year, let's see if this was the right decision.

You are totally right man.. no comparison.. INN much more promising then CRC.. rest assured you made the right decision.. don`t really see a future for this coin.. unfortunately :/
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
hello guys,
many things going on, today one special, the final version of the whitepaper and the pitch deck

https://crowdcoin.site

now available on our website.

Activity: 71
how will masternoders be paid once it reaches max supply? are you saying masternoders will be paid with the fees.
Activity: 44
Have you any roadmap for this coin ??
Activity: 187
 how will masternoders be paid once it reaches max supply? are you saying masternoders will be paid with the fees. Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
So is the change happening on the 15th or what?
1500 collateral seems to be winning the poll though participation is rather small
Activity: 79
Is something going on? Should I stop buy CrowdCoin or still keep buying?
Pages:
Jump to: