Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Creditor Data Platform — Decentralized Personal Data Marketplace | PRE-SALE - page 3. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Can I move them between ETH addresses? Are there any refunds?
Which refunds? Creditor Data Platform Pre-ICO is live and you can invest now to be a part of this awesome project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Can I move them between ETH addresses? Are there any refunds?
How do you plan to manage the scam image associated with crypto? Lot of good projects are receiving flak these days just because they are based on crypto.
If this is supposed to become a creditor data platform, how are you going to obtain all the relevant data to assess the credit history or situation? Bad creditors won't just give it away.
This is platform for Data market, you can own, sell and buy useful data to use in your marketing strategy, reach customers, optimize your business operation...
Not lending, not traditional credits  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
If this is supposed to become a creditor data platform, how are you going to obtain all the relevant data to assess the credit history or situation? Bad creditors won't just give it away.
i m waiting for updating website of CDPT. I want to know how much money they are invested?
CDPT team will update it soon. The raised small funds in seed round and started make profit from them. It is better if we can check total raised funds updated from time to time.

I think that when there is no transparency during the collection, then this is not a very good sign. We must understand that if the team wants to achieve a great result, then investors should know that all the funds go where necessary and all fees are transparent. Let's see how they will change their attitude.
For question about raised fund:
"Through Token Sale, not so lot to show it now.
Because we all know the current market situation. So we decided to focus on big investors/partners rather than raising money from public. We have some progress with that and we will have something to share with you in next 2 weeks.

But to give you better idea about current fundraising situation over the company in general we have raised $250,000 VC money so far.
You can find all this info on public resources by googling “Creditor Al/Creditor Data Platform raised ....”
There could be a lot of information about that."
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
i m waiting for updating website of CDPT. I want to know how much money they are invested?
CDPT team will update it soon. The raised small funds in seed round and started make profit from them. It is better if we can check total raised funds updated from time to time.

I think that when there is no transparency during the collection, then this is not a very good sign. We must understand that if the team wants to achieve a great result, then investors should know that all the funds go where necessary and all fees are transparent. Let's see how they will change their attitude.
Activity: 12
The fact that you can get paid for using your data and tracking their use can make the Creditor Data Platform very much in demand. But I think you have a lot of competitors.
Is your ICO plan structured as a corporate or non-corporate entity?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
A very good and familiar development team. I'm glad that are working on such a, maybe, not unique project, but better than others for sure. Only successes to you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It is a platform that is built upon blockchain technology empowering individuals to receive a financial reward for the provision of data and to control and trace the movement of their information. Such a solution gives an opportunity to receive a reward for providing personal information, to access the authentic verified information, and for businesses to mitigate risk against poor and faulty data by using crowd verification mechanism inside.
Creditor Data Platform is platform for data owners and buyers too, all of them will earn profit when use CDPT token to buy/sell useful data.
Team is working hard and will make their idea be real!
Activity: 462
It is a platform that is built upon blockchain technology empowering individuals to receive a financial reward for the provision of data and to control and trace the movement of their information. Such a solution gives an opportunity to receive a reward for providing personal information, to access the authentic verified information, and for businesses to mitigate risk against poor and faulty data by using crowd verification mechanism inside.
Activity: 462
Creditor.ai is the only marketplace where credit companies can buy and sell turned down loan applications online
As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why CDPT is important. In order to promote the project?
Hey!

See the latest video, made by one of our bounty-hunters! It's a video about Creditor Data Platform, which shortly explains our purpose and idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKb5nKTVmVM

Like the video, follow Ser Crypto and stay with Creditor Data Platform! Great changes are coming...
4.3/5.0 is good rating for Creditor Data Platform on ICObench. Hope potential investors will come soon.
the project looks quite prepared, a lot of partners and a good team. in addition, one of the most popular and relevant trends for the use of blockchain today. let's see what happens
GDPR made the biggest trend in 2018 about user's Data. CDPT is one of the projects of it. But this will become the best. Sipport this project to caps and MOON.
Hey guys. How much did the platform manage to attract within the framework of the public pre-sale?
At the moment: more than 1500 member in CDPT group chat https://t.me/creditorplatform
I think they are potential investors.
Pages:
Jump to: