Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Creditor Data Platform — Decentralized Personal Data Marketplace | PRE-SALE - page 8. (Read 2925 times)

copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Idea of the project is not new, but interesting and promising. I think team has enough experience and opportunities for the successful implementation of the project.

Thanks for your support!   Cool
copper member
When does the team plan to launch their product on the market?

Hello!
We're currently developing our application for customers. Our tokens and smart-contracts are ready, but still, there are many things to do. You can see our current roadmap in our Onepager: https://creditor.ai/documents/Onepager.pdf

copper member
I believe very much in this project because one of the battles that is currently being played and the fact of not owning its data. Indeed with Facebook google we use a service for which we do not pay but we are the product. It is vital for us, the consumer, to regain control of giving ourselves through a decentralized service such as Creditor Data Platform allows.
It is necessary and obvious that we must return to a natural and permanent restoration of control over our privacy.
I wish the team good road and good courage because you will need some!

Thank you for these words! We appreciate your support!
If you want to join our product as an early investor, we can give you some bonuses. For more info you can contact @uliianas in Telegram. Thanks!
copper member
It seems to me that this will be a very interesting and promising project, because I like the idea of this project. I wish good luck to the developers

Thank you! Stay with us to be updated on our latest news Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Many thanks, Looks like a really promising ICO Grin
Yeah, with CDPT platform, we can earn profit from our data, which we never receive from Google or Facebook! I love CDPT idea!
Activity: 28
Many thanks, Looks like a really promising ICO Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I believe very much in this project because one of the battles that is currently being played and the fact of not owning its data. Indeed with Facebook google we use a service for which we do not pay but we are the product. It is vital for us, the consumer, to regain control of giving ourselves through a decentralized service such as Creditor Data Platform allows.
It is necessary and obvious that we must return to a natural and permanent restoration of control over our privacy.
I wish the team good road and good courage because you will need some!
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
Creditor Data Platform was created to make global changes on data processing market. These changes are aimed primarily at digital security of information and fair data usage.
Activity: 32
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
The purpose of Creditor is to revolutionize the data processing market through a decentralized data exchange, where individuals can sell authentic and verified personal information to data buyers and brokerages.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
May I have your contact address? I would like to check the number of token sold.
Did the bounty campaign end brother?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Awesome project, looking forward to follow and to invest in this great project Wink Wink
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Idea of the project is not new, but interesting and promising. I think team has enough experience and opportunities for the successful implementation of the project.
Activity: 154
wishig all the best to the team for the success of the Project, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties.
Activity: 36
Very interesting, being able to control our personal data again. We already do this and for free, behind our backs and we often agree not to read the small letters of the terms of the site. With this platform, we will have more transparency about that. When you use our data, we will know, and more importantly, we will have it consciously accepted.
Activity: 13
It seems to me that this will be a very interesting and promising project, because I like the idea of this project. I wish good luck to the developers. love ur ot
Activity: 86
When does the team plan to launch their product on the market?
Activity: 113
Creditor Data Platform's purpose is to revolutionize the data processing market through a decentralized data exchange, where individuals can sell authentic and verified personal information to data buyers and brokerages.

besides, I think the main thing about this platform is to help individuals and organizations to store safely, exchange data to be able to reward through the Creditor platform market, reduce organizational costs and be able to find out inaccurate data through the Creditor platform system Verification Nodes system.
Activity: 267
Merit: 13
Hi creditordataplatform,

I was wondering if you would be interested in renting out my crypto related Facebook groups for the Creditor Data Platform. Please PM me if you are interested.

Group one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings
Group two: https://www.facebook.com/groups/329207194121901
Group three: https://www.facebook.com/groups/steemitkings
Group four: https://www.facebook.com/groups/198757960721378

I look forward to your answer,
Kind regards
Activity: 112
Creditor Data Platform is built upon blockchain technology empowering individuals to control, trace, and be rewarded for sharing their data. Such a solution gives the opportunity to receive a reward for providing personal information, to access the authentic verified information, and for businesses to mitigate risk against poor and faulty data.
Pages:
Jump to: