Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Creditor Data Platform — Decentralized Personal Data Marketplace | PRE-SALE - page 5. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Hi,  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this plan, for sure
Please beware of fraudulent information, this project is potential and scammers want to abuse it for bad intentions.
Please check and invest via site: https://creditor.ai
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
CDPT is very impressed, but I believe it needs a marketing boost, as it is a very good project
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi,  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this plan, for sure
What number of tokens will the project’s team get? And locked for how long?
Team distribution (3 years vesting period for team members): 18% = 612 M CDPT tokens
Activity: 112
What number of tokens will the project’s team get? And locked for how long?
Hey,  Indeed, it is the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, do not forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
Haha, tax/legal problem is hard for every project/ICO.
CDPT is not security token, it is easy for community.
Everything about CDPT ,people can study on Website easy.
Hey,  Indeed, it is the greatest ideas in this century.
By the way, do not forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
Haha, tax/legal problem is hard for every project/ICO.
CDPT is not security token, it is easy for community.
CDPT goal is to build a data marketplace that individuals and organizations can both trust. Individuals will know and understand how their data is being used. Organizations can trust the accuracy of the data they receive.

Have a general question, how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ? i am new to these and not sure how people get tokens this way. what are the requirements ? Thanks !
You shall go to our website and press “Invest now” button on the top of the page. This way you’ll create your investor’s wallet on our website and your tokens will be held there.
Don’t forget, that on Pre-Sale stage (which is active now) you have a 30% add-on bonus in our tokens!
Ok, thanks. So, what’s the minimum investment amount within the framework of the future stage of the ICO?
At the moment, in Pre-Sale, min investment = $500 USD. This is chance for big investors with bonus 30%
Great bosus! Do need KYC? And any whitelist?
There is Whitelist, you can join and invest in this potential project CDPT.
Have a general question, how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ? i am new to these and not sure how people get tokens this way. what are the requirements ? Thanks !
You shall go to our website and press “Invest now” button on the top of the page. This way you’ll create your investor’s wallet on our website and your tokens will be held there.
Don’t forget, that on Pre-Sale stage (which is active now) you have a 30% add-on bonus in our tokens!
Ok, thanks. So, what’s the minimum investment amount within the framework of the future stage of the ICO?
At the moment, in Pre-Sale, min investment = $500 USD. This is chance for big investors with bonus 30%
Great bosus! Do need KYC? And any whitelist?
who can anwser me that how many $ is CDPT invested? I wanna know
i see that CDPT has a bounty program ontheir website.
Its active. Lets join here :https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/Creditor%20Data%20Platform
Hello dev! Do you build the project on Ethereum base or are you gonna develop yr on blockchain?
From Uliana on telegram.
We’ll be using Ethereum blockchain in the beginning. When the project will reach its maturity, we’ll transfer it to personal blockchain. The plan is global, and separate blockchain will be necessary at this point .
you shoul join their channel here : https://t.me/creditorplatform
Personally I look forward to this project and it's something I have sincerely been waiting for, and I hope and pray that the developing team are willing to do their best to take it to the next level, trade on different exchangers and keep mooning. Thanks

Pre-Sale is LIVE, you can join to support CDPT ICO.
They can develop platform faster if can reach hardcap!
We should invest CDPT, then lets wait and see together on the moon
Personally I look forward to this project and it's something I have sincerely been waiting for, and I hope and pray that the developing team are willing to do their best to take it to the next level, trade on different exchangers and keep mooning. Thanks

Pre-Sale is LIVE, you can join to support CDPT ICO.
They can develop platform faster if can reach hardcap!
Hello dev! Do you build the project on Ethereum base or are you gonna develop yr on blockchain?
CDPT is a project on ETH platform, but they will will build its own blockchain to handle storage and sharing and to provide infinite scalability for future use.
Pages:
Jump to: