Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRN] CRYPTONIUM COIN - EXCHANGE UP! Low diff, jump IN! - page 24. (Read 64134 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
MORE GOOD NEWS!

I've contacted several new exchanges, we'll get accepted.

Tomorrow we'll be on a exchange! ( Just one, but it's something! )

Its tomorrow, what exchange?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Guys keep in mind that the promotion to lock in 0% fees forever is for the first 25 to start mining.  Simply signing up and not doing any mining does not qualify.  We have already found several blocks so please stick around so you can share in the rewards.

https://crn.poolers.org
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
but what is the exchange?

I am sure we will find out soon!
Activity: 4
Listing on exchanges is great, but the rush to get coins in cryptsy is in my opinion not great.

Coins have traded nice and steady on other "lesser" exchanges, which have made for good training and steady growth.

As soon as a coin makes it onto cryptsy, the next step is for it to be picked up by coinwarz.  After that it gets hit by multipools and value gets pegged like every other coin.

Imho there should be no rush to get the coin on cryptsy, and it should be kept away from coinwarz for as long as humanly possible.

Let the coin grow slowly and steadily before trying to have it added to as many exchanges as possible.

More coins from me later today,  keep checking back Smiley
I agree about the cryptsy part.

But the point is: People think cryptsy is something special. ( It's not )
They give attention to coins which are listed at cryptsy, which is a big mistake. Just check how many coins are there. 110+
It's made to profit the few.

That's why I'm looking to get it on newer exchanges, because people wont be able to manipulate the prices easy.

The ones who jump in now, will profit more than they can imagine in few months.

I've got aces in my pocket Wink

So will you keep supporting this coin? Or will you move on too the next one?
Activity: 168
but what is the exchange?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
What usually happens when a new coin hits a big exchange is a short period of increased value and then it drops... Very few exceptions. If the coin goes to a smaller exchange, value can be built over time and it will not be hurt as bad when it goes on Cryptsy.
i still don't understand in which exchange it will be listed... can i have a link ? :-)
Activity: 126
This coin really brings out the nerd in me, big DC fan here especially Superman.  I love the name and the logo and how responsive the OP has been with the community and how he has been working hard on getting this coin listed.  Really the biggest difference between all of the coins out there is the people involved and so far I am liking the feel of this one. 

Anyway, I have setup a pool to help out.  I've thrown a little hashing power into it so the first few people to show up won't be mining alone.

https://crn.poolers.org

Details:
- 0% fees to start (First 25 people to start mining will lock this in permanently.)
- Stratum
- SSL (the others pools for this coin don't seem to be using SSL   Huh)
- DDoS protection

Have fun!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Listing on exchanges is great, but the rush to get coins in cryptsy is in my opinion not great.

Coins have traded nice and steady on other "lesser" exchanges, which have made for good training and steady growth.

As soon as a coin makes it onto cryptsy, the next step is for it to be picked up by coinwarz.  After that it gets hit by multipools and value gets pegged like every other coin.

Imho there should be no rush to get the coin on cryptsy, and it should be kept away from coinwarz for as long as humanly possible.

Let the coin grow slowly and steadily before trying to have it added to as many exchanges as possible.

I agree about the cryptsy part.

But the point is: People think cryptsy is something special. ( It's not )
They give attention to coins which are listed at cryptsy, which is a big mistake. Just check how many coins are there. 110+
It's made to profit the few.

That's why I'm looking to get it on newer exchanges, because people wont be able to manipulate the prices easy.

The ones who jump in now, will profit more than they can imagine in few months.

I've got aces in my pocket Wink
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Activity: 203
I'm dying.
MORE GOOD NEWS!

Really good news. Is it Cryptsy? Cheesy
No, it's not cryptsy.

I need to get the coin listed at coinmarketcap.com first, then I'll go FULL STEAM to get it added there!

legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
MORE GOOD NEWS!

Really good news. Is it Cryptsy? Cheesy
MORE GOOD NEWS!

what exchange?
I'm dying.
MORE GOOD NEWS!

Activity: 28
5 CRN to the next address posted Smiley

Does this still count? Wink

If so, my wallet is FMN21w9zr5TtHdKm1yohyzVt6TESoswbRR

Sent Smiley

Received
Thank you Smiley

Sent Smiley

Laptop off for now, but I'll get some to you shortly Smiley
Activity: 28

Like to get some free CRN Smiley

FTJ8qKMfUQAtnNcQTDmH9HVK5ycZbxRTdS

BTW this coin needs more attention,somebody needs to make a CRN faucet or accept CRN on his site and of course hit a exchange  Grin

m2 if it's not to late: F7dajUSEr2VLzfMnVwDFjNKKqXhKh3ru4J

Should be with you too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: