Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRN] CRYPTONIUM COIN - EXCHANGE UP! Low diff, jump IN! - page 20. (Read 64132 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Exchange is online!!!

http://crycurex.com/

go on, trade some coins Cheesy

Site is buggy as hell, cant even register.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Depends what the demand is and the rate of production is a key too.

LOT has 30 second blocks with an average of 94M coins a day being minted.   (32640 * 24hours * 60 minutes * 2 blocks min)
Thats enough to fill the entire buy order book from its current level of 51 right down to 30.  That doesnt include for any couns sat on the sell order book that people may choose to shift downward if any drop starts to occur.  As it was trading at 15 around 24 hours ago, the total sell orders above this level total over 300M.  So imho there is a strong chance of catching a knife on LOT.  Post that there though and you will be called a troll.  As the dev of this coin how I was treated over there.  I just post it how I see it.

TAG has 30 coin rewards every 4 minutes so total per day is 10,800.   (30 coins * 24 hours * 15 blocks an hour)

10,800 into 94m is 8703.  so TAG should be 8703x more valuable than LOT, or LOT should be 8703 x less valuable than TAG.  TAG @ 0.0015 / 8703 = 0.00000017.   So what is LOT doing at 51?   Overpriced imho for the current daily production.

Take CRN now.  33 coins * 600 per day = 19,800 per day.  Near double TAG, so my honest view on price for CRN, .00075 or above.  Given its incredibly low premine and very fair start (no instamine by a select few), then it could be above this.

My advice today is watch out for a falling knife based on the daily production of a coin that may have jumped today.

There's logic in your words, but most people can't think like you ( and me I believe ) think.

The only thing we need to do is: Push the coin to one exchange, so we can get it listed in coinmarketcap.com ( There's big audience which will be interested for the coin, I believe )

https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin CHECK LAST POST! EXCHANGE IS UP!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Exchange is online!!!

http://crycurex.com/

go on, trade some coins Cheesy
Thanks for your advice man. If CRN can get to even 0.0015 Ill be a very happy camper.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
No Problem, CRN and TAG look pretty similar face value, but total production is double per day on CRN, and it has less coins by 33%, so value would be below TAG imho - somewhere near the value I stated.

Thats if it can gain momentum and some interest.  The games are a bit cheesy with the likes of LOT, but they certainly help the popularity.  IMHO LOT has been set free by doge, but both are just sticking out like sore thumbs for the autotraders and multipools right now.  Im holding both and selling at stops on the way down if it happens.

LOT has 30 second blocks with an average of 94M coins a day being minted.   (32640 * 24hours * 60 minutes * 2 blocks min)
Thats enough to fill the entire buy order book from its current level of 51 right down to 30.  That doesnt include for any couns sat on the sell order book that people may choose to shift downward if any drop starts to occur.  As it was trading at 15 around 24 hours ago, the total sell orders above this level total over 300M.  So imho there is a strong chance of catching a knife on LOT.  Post that there though and you will be called a troll.  As the dev of this coin how I was treated over there.  I just post it how I see it.

TAG has 30 coin rewards every 4 minutes so total per day is 10,800.   (30 coins * 24 hours * 15 blocks an hour)

10,800 into 94m is 8703.  so TAG should be 8703x more valuable than LOT, or LOT should be 8703 x less valuable than TAG.  TAG @ 0.0015 / 8703 = 0.00000017.   So what is LOT doing at 51?   Overpriced imho for the current daily production.

Take CRN now.  33 coins * 600 per day = 19,800 per day.  Near double TAG, so my honest view on price for CRN, .00075 or above.  Given its incredibly low premine and very fair start (no instamine by a select few), then it could be above this.

My advice today is watch out for a falling knife based on the daily production of a coin that may have jumped today.

Really sorry bro, I meant to compare TAG to CRN!

LOT has 30 second blocks with an average of 94M coins a day being minted.   (32640 * 24hours * 60 minutes * 2 blocks min)
Thats enough to fill the entire buy order book from its current level of 51 right down to 30.  That doesnt include for any couns sat on the sell order book that people may choose to shift downward if any drop starts to occur.  As it was trading at 15 around 24 hours ago, the total sell orders above this level total over 300M.  So imho there is a strong chance of catching a knife on LOT.  Post that there though and you will be called a troll.  As the dev of this coin how I was treated over there.  I just post it how I see it.

TAG has 30 coin rewards every 4 minutes so total per day is 10,800.   (30 coins * 24 hours * 15 blocks an hour)

10,800 into 94m is 8703.  so TAG should be 8703x more valuable than LOT, or LOT should be 8703 x less valuable than TAG.  TAG @ 0.0015 / 8703 = 0.00000017.   So what is LOT doing at 51?   Overpriced imho for the current daily production.

Take CRN now.  33 coins * 600 per day = 19,800 per day.  Near double TAG, so my honest view on price for CRN, .00075 or above.  Given its incredibly low premine and very fair start (no instamine by a select few), then it could be above this.

I know the specs of CRN are close to tag, but does anyone know how many total coins TAG has?

100M I believe.

Markets have gone crazy today thanks to the jump in Doge.  LOT and others have followed, but once multipools start to sell, accompanied by others when a correction returns, there is the danger of catching a knife here.  Be very careful buying coins today imho.

So since TAG and LOT have close specs, but TAG has slightly more coins, shouldnt CRN be valued lets say around 0.003 as tag is at about 0.0015?
I know the specs of CRN are close to tag, but does anyone know how many total coins TAG has?

100M I believe.

Markets have gone crazy today thanks to the jump in Doge.  LOT and others have followed, but once multipools start to sell, accompanied by others when a correction returns, there is the danger of catching a knife here.  Be very careful buying coins today imho.
Activity: 18
First exchange to accept Cryptonium (CRN) : http://crycurex.com/
Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 21
Now I'm in your pool too! Can I have a little "welcome-present"? Tongue
Activity: 6
I have locked in the 0% fees forever for the people that have been mining.  Those of you who have signed up but haven't done any mining yet, I will lock yours in as soon as you start mining.

To keep the momentum going, whoever finds the next block, excluding myself, will get a 100 CRN bonus (about 3 blocks worth).  Let's keep it going!

https://crn.poolers.org

I have found all of the blocks myself up until this point but zahgrim just found a block! 

zahgrim I need your wallet address so I can send you 100 CRN!

Anyone else who has participated in the pool in the last 48 hours and has earned less than 25 CRN, send me your address and I will double your earnings.  Don't want the people with low hashrates to get discouraged.

Everyone else, come join us.  There will be BIG prizes to come. How big? Depends on participation.

https://crn.poolers.org

I'm in! With my poor 150 KH/s Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
UPDATE:

Isplendid will be helping me with the giveaways from now on.

Please be nice with him Smiley

Thank YOU everyone!
Activity: 25
done it
FQgBctQcPaY711xfcBe6BJREgfc2H8M9Dk
Activity: 29
All the best for cryptonium! :-)
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Activity: 22
WTS 3450 CRN. PM me!!!!
Activity: 55
Sold. 715CRN.
Give me your offer. Until they are sold out
I've been online
Activity: 126

I have found all of the blocks myself up until this point but zahgrim just found a block! 

zahgrim I need your wallet address so I can send you 100 CRN!

hi, i found the block, had to fire up servers in firm i work in to get some hashrate, but i guess it was worth it

my crn address: FNr4XMvYXUuNWkNiChdcQ2vMDsK6iEXqZK

Since this is your first post, please respond to the email I sent you earlier. Just want to be sure nobody is impersonating you. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: