Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRN] CRYPTONIUM COIN - EXCHANGE UP! Low diff, jump IN! - page 21. (Read 64172 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

I have found all of the blocks myself up until this point but zahgrim just found a block! 

zahgrim I need your wallet address so I can send you 100 CRN!

hi, i found the block, had to fire up servers in firm i work in to get some hashrate, but i guess it was worth it

my crn address: FNr4XMvYXUuNWkNiChdcQ2vMDsK6iEXqZK
Activity: 14
wuts up with the exchange doc?
Activity: 25
i will hold it Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I have locked in the 0% fees forever for the people that have been mining.  Those of you who have signed up but haven't done any mining yet, I will lock yours in as soon as you start mining.

To keep the momentum going, whoever finds the next block, excluding myself, will get a 100 CRN bonus (about 3 blocks worth).  Let's keep it going!

https://crn.poolers.org

I have found all of the blocks myself up until this point but zahgrim just found a block! 

zahgrim I need your wallet address so I can send you 100 CRN!

Anyone else who has participated in the pool in the last 48 hours and has earned less than 25 CRN, send me your address and I will double your earnings.  Don't want the people with low hashrates to get discouraged.

Everyone else, come join us.  There will be BIG prizes to come. How big? Depends on participation.

https://crn.poolers.org
hope the xhcnage opens tomorro

I like how the crystals look more realistic in the new one but overall I like the first one better.  I liked the metallic look of the first one and the shape of the crystals reminded me more of kryptonite. The new one kind of reminds me of pogs. 

It would look good if the best parts of the 2 logos could be combined.  The metallic look and shape of the crystals from the first one combined with the realistic crystal effects of the new one.
liar

You are pretty rude, just be patient.  Why are are you in such a hurry to dump them anyway? These coins are only as valuable as we treat them and if you try to dump them all at once you will regret it. You should hold onto them until you are old enough to move out of your parents house and then put them toward rent.  Or go buy a happy meal now, whatever.
exchange still not up?
They have a problem with the back end Sad

They're trying to sort it out asap

I'll keep you guys updated

thats all i wanted 2 know, thx
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
exchange still not up?
They have a problem with the back end Sad

They're trying to sort it out asap

I'll keep you guys updated
I'm dying.
Activity: 42
exchange still not up?
Activity: 18
WTS 2200 @100/0.015
I'm dying.
Whats the hurry with the exchange relax or is it cause you wanna sell this super coin ?

BTW moon coin is been pumped on coinex
I wouldn't get excited either : )

I prefer to mine some more coins before we hit exchanges
Activity: 28
Whats the hurry with the exchange relax or is it cause you wanna sell this super coin ?

BTW moon coin is been pumped on coinex
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I wanna kill supman!
Activity: 168
i read:
Estimated date of website launch 31.January.2014

where u read today?
Let's say that I'm in contact with the website owner. I made a offer he couldn't decline

1 doge coin? :-)
Activity: 756
it is time, why market no open??
take a chill pill man, it will open!
I'm dying.
i read:
Estimated date of website launch 31.January.2014

where u read today?
Let's say that I'm in contact with the website owner. I made a offer he couldn't decline
Pages:
Jump to: