Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 14. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Today we have collected 7,000 eth in total! Thank you all for your support!
Thats very impressive result on such weak market. You have made a very good job with marketing and overall promotion. Congrats

Hooray! Congratulate everyone. Good work was done by the team.
This is a resource that alone - allows you to earn on investment, others - to enjoy the fruits of the idea. A great team with a good product.
Of course this is good news for everyone and none of this is inseparable from the hard work of the team and therefore we must appreciate the highest possible performance from the team and I hope the team can be consistent
reportedly today is the last day of W12.io will end ICO, with 7000 ETH income I think it's enough to start the roadmap,
especially partners from W12.io have been very much, congratulations
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Thats very impressive result on such weak market. You have made a very good job with marketing and overall promotion. Congrats

This is a resource that alone - allows you to earn on investment, others - to enjoy the fruits of the idea. A great team with a good product.
Of course this is good news for everyone and none of this is inseparable from the hard work of the team and therefore we must appreciate the highest possible performance from the team and I hope the team can be consistent
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
7200 ETH? good  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 250

I think so this is good result especially in current bearish sentiments. I hope this will perform very well in future when bull run will come so it will help the all investors to make big profit.
Hope there will be no deleys with appearing on exchanges. Most of ICOs now are doing all their best to postpone listing as it may cause a hard price drop. But such measurments are very annoying for investors

Yes, now is not the best of times, but perhaps this will play a good role for our project.
Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership. All this indicates that this project has a great future. Accordingly, investors will waiting for a good profit. A project that there is a desire to see more in work. I wish the team success in conquering the heights!

copper member
Activity: 95

I think so this is good result especially in current bearish sentiments. I hope this will perform very well in future when bull run will come so it will help the all investors to make big profit.
Hope there will be no deleys with appearing on exchanges. Most of ICOs now are doing all their best to postpone listing as it may cause a hard price drop. But such measurments are very annoying for investors
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

copper member
Activity: 104
⭐️⭐️⭐️Only 5 hours remaining to get a 50% discount on W12 premium accounts

👉Hurry up, only 5 hours left and discounts will expire!

The owners of premium accounts will have the opportunity to earn with us, since we will give 50% commissions from our earnings to all account holders.

❗️And here is the most important part! Premium accounts are distributed only to Token Sale members. It will be impossible to buy a premium account after the end of the Token Sale. The offer is valid for another 5 hours. Do not miss your chance, as there will be no second chances!

⏩⏩⏩Buy at a discount of up to 50%!
https://tokensale.w12.io/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=premium08nov

🎗Right now, you can help develop charitable and social projects around the world. By buying the W12 Token, you will be supporting the development of technology that thousands of projects can use completely transparently in the near future.

We have already launched the platform and are focusing on product development. This is the last opportunity to buy a W12 premium account with a maximum discount before the Token Sale ends. Follow the link now!

⏩⏩⏩Get your premium account with a 50% discount
And the question arises: how big revenue do you guys expect? Wanna to calculate from which sum you will take 50% and share with premium accounts owners?
copper member
Activity: 80
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
copper member
⭐️⭐️⭐️Only 5 hours remaining to get a 50% discount on W12 premium accounts

👉Hurry up, only 5 hours left and discounts will expire!

The owners of premium accounts will have the opportunity to earn with us, since we will give 50% commissions from our earnings to all account holders.

❗️And here is the most important part! Premium accounts are distributed only to Token Sale members. It will be impossible to buy a premium account after the end of the Token Sale. The offer is valid for another 5 hours. Do not miss your chance, as there will be no second chances!

⏩⏩⏩Buy at a discount of up to 50%!

🎗Right now, you can help develop charitable and social projects around the world. By buying the W12 Token, you will be supporting the development of technology that thousands of projects can use completely transparently in the near future.

We have already launched the platform and are focusing on product development. This is the last opportunity to buy a W12 premium account with a maximum discount before the Token Sale ends. Follow the link now!

Activity: 392
The opportunity to buy premium is over?? Huh I wish it was prolonged...

💰💰💰Get a premium account and take part in the first AirDrop of project tokens totaling 2,300 ETH, which will be held in December 2018!

The 50% discount on premium accounts will end in 48 hours!
https://medium.com/@w12_io/the-50-discount-on-premium-accounts-will-end-in-48-hours-633e42a05f45

28 hours left. Hurry up. If there is a renewal, then it will be done anyway after 12.12.
Tokens of the project that will be launched on the top of w12? These tokens will be airdroped?
Yes. But Im not sure that it is correct to say 2300 eth eqivalent will be distributed as that projects just gonna conduct their crowdsales and we dont know how much their tokens will cost

The cost of any token, in principle, is determined by the demand of people. The higher the demand, the more expensive the sale and vice versa. Conclusion to the stock exchange will determine everything. Soon there will be clarity of this issue.
copper member
💎💎💎Your discount is valid for the last 24 hours! 50% discount on W12 premium accounts!

Greetings!

📣Only 24 hours left before the sale ends.

❤️Your decision to participate in the sale and purchase a premium account is an excellent one. The price of ETH is now more attractive than ever. The price of tokens is fixed in ETH, so at the current rate, you can get up 2-3 times more profit than 3 months ago. We are thus providing a great discount for those who think long-term.

❗️Remember, a premium account is an exclusive offer, it can only be received during the W12 Token Sale. It will be impossible to get a premium account after the end of the Token Sale!

This is the last opportunity to buy a W12 premium account with a maximum discount before the Token Sale ends. Follow the link now!

⚡️The W12 platform is already publicly available, and at the moment, the projects are already conducting secure fundraising, where anyone can support projects hosted on the platform in the Charity / Social projects / Crowdfunding markets. You can see everything for yourself by visiting the site: https://w12.io

You have 24 hours left!

⏩⏩⏩Join the sale now!
copper member
💰💰💰Get a premium account and take part in the first AirDrop of project tokens totaling 2,300 ETH, which will be held in December 2018!

⌛️This is the last opportunity to buy a W12 premium account with a maximum discount before the Token Sale ends!
Hurry up to take part in the massive AirDrop that we are holding among premium accounts in December 2018.

All accounts with the status from Green to Diamond inclusive are taking part in the sale.

🗒The tokens of the following projects are included in the AirDrop:
USAT
iTrue
Terawatt
GastroAdvisor
Freldo
AgentMile
Kvantor

🔥At the moment, the sum of tokens of projects hosted on our platform allocated for the AirDrop is 2300 ETH

⌛️You only have 48 hours before the discount on premium accounts expires.

It's time to make the right decision.

⏩⏩⏩Buy premium account with a 50% discount

When will free token distribution for already existing premium holders start?

The airdrop from the ended ICO’s will be distributed on December 14th. After that premium account holders will receive their commissions after the ICO’s of projects end
And when the end? Because in the posts above it was answered that bounty ends on 12th of December but the date of ICO end is still undefined?
The ICO also ends on December 12th
copper member
Activity: 95

https://medium.com/@w12_io/the-50-discount-on-premium-accounts-will-end-in-48-hours-633e42a05f45

28 hours left. Hurry up. If there is a renewal, then it will be done anyway after 12.12.
Tokens of the project that will be launched on the top of w12? These tokens will be airdroped?
Yes. But Im not sure that it is correct to say 2300 eth eqivalent will be distributed as that projects just gonna conduct their crowdsales and we dont know how much their tokens will cost
copper member
Activity: 126

Activity: 40
If i'll donate +52 ETH - my premium account will upgrade?
Or i will buy new?
ICO will be over in couple of days, right? Would you mind to make in longer? Postpone the deadline putting it better?

Bounty will end 12/12. The action is still ongoing, so it makes no sense to ask whether the continuation. We must wait until 12.12 and wait for the announcement of the team.
I thought if bounty is over on 12th of December then ICO itself has to be over on 12th of December, no? Huh

Yes, ICO also ends 12.12
Will W12 enter the top exchanger? like hitbtc, bittrex or okex ?,
I see w12 has been used as a ico platform recently, like MoolyaCoin

We can only guess about this. What kind?! Everything has its time.

Pages:
Jump to: