Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 18. (Read 41386 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
You will have only 96 hours to get premium accounts with a 50% discount

Attention!

The sale starts in 48 hours with a 50% discount on W12 premium accounts!
The sale will take place only from December 8 to December 12, so do not miss these days.

How to participate?

In order to take part in the sale, just wait until the indicated date on December 8th, and we will send you a special link.

What do premium accounts give?

If you have a premium account, and not a regular account, you will have the opportunity to receive the tokens of projects hosted on the W12 platform.

On December 14, the first distribution of tokens of projects using the W12 protocol will take place among premium accounts for a total of 2300 ETH!!!!

BUY W12 TOKENS
https://w12.io/premium/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Premium50
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Have u considered other platforms? Why have u chosen ETH as a basis for your ICO? What about other options like Waves or EOS?
No other tech can competite with it. ETH is the TOP now and seems there are no real competitors for it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Have u considered other platforms? Why have u chosen ETH as a basis for your ICO? What about other options like Waves or EOS?
Merit: 11
How big cash flow does the team expects here? Not immidiately after project launch of course. In few years
It is just a betting while the product is not ready. Hope you understand. I guess 3-5 million $ gross revenue is possible. But it is just my opinion
Merit: 22
How big cash flow does the team expects here? Not immidiately after project launch of course. In few years
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
I have looked briefly at the website to understand what this project is striving to do and it seems w12 is suited only for ICOs. But ico os dieing... Huh
First of all - still not dead, right? At second, such projects like w12 are able to make a ICO rebirth in some sense

All new is forgotten old. Read the story ... And it is interesting to me, name what does not die and promises the prospect of growth and development for many years with a guarantee. Waiting for an answer.
hey I want to ask, will the bounty expire on December 12, because the thread bounty reads that December 12,
the bounty will end, does anyone have info about this?

ico ends on december 12, but about bounty better ask in telegram bounty related group, there maybe will be a one not-full week, if i fnd out i will write you
anyway, not so long to wait already  Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I have looked briefly at the website to understand what this project is striving to do and it seems w12 is suited only for ICOs. But ico os dieing... Huh
First of all - still not dead, right? At second, such projects like w12 are able to make a ICO rebirth in some sense

All new is forgotten old. Read the story ... And it is interesting to me, name what does not die and promises the prospect of growth and development for many years with a guarantee. Waiting for an answer.
hey I want to ask, will the bounty expire on December 12, because the thread bounty reads that December 12,
the bounty will end, does anyone have info about this?
Activity: 798

Activity: 798
Are there any whales already here? Like investment funds or similar? Whats the biggest single investment here? If it is not a secret of course

I think this is certainly a secret. None of those present will call their major investor prior to project implementation and fulfillment of obligations. Maybe I’m wrong, but I wouldn’t have betrayed the coolness if it were my project.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
If you success with implementation - It will be one of the best project in 2019. Very interesting idea u guys is going to turn into the life
Well said mate! I also think so. It is just a matter of time, thats it. W12 from my point of view is the best ICO in 2018

Hopefully this will happen and make a new history where the project is going well even though the chaos with prices is happening now. All prices are in poor decline and do not have a bright spot until the end of 2018.
Merit: 10
If you success with implementation - It will be one of the best project in 2019. Very interesting idea u guys is going to turn into the life
Well said mate! I also think so. It is just a matter of time, thats it. W12 from my point of view is the best ICO in 2018
Merit: 11
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
We are starting soon! Learn all about the first distribution of project tokens and the grand sale from W12!

Greetings, dear community members!

The time has come to make the long-awaited announcement of 2018!
We are announcing the first distribution of tokens in the history of W12 for premium account holders!

The first distribution of tokens provided by the projects for the owners of premium accounts is scheduled for December 14, 2018. All accounts with statuses from Green to Diamond inclusive are taking part in the event.

🗒The tokens of the following projects are included in the AirDrop:
USAT
iTrue
Terawatt
GastroAdvisor
Freldo
AgentMile
Kvantor

At the moment, the amount of project tokens hosted on our platform and allocated for the AirDrop is 2300 ETH / which is more than 250,000 USD at the current rate!!!

The number of premium accounts participating in the AirDrop is currently 1352 accounts

You can get a premium account only during the W12 Token Sale. After the end of the public sale of tokens, it will be impossible to get a premium account!

What is a premium account?

This is a special type of account that allows you to get a number of advantages on the W12 platform, including the distribution of tokens from projects hosted on our platform.

The higher the status of a premium account, the more tokens you get. For example, a Platinum account will receive up to 33.3 times more tokens than a Bronze account.

It is important to remember that you can get a premium account only during the W12 Token Sale. Premium accounts are not available when buying W12 Tokens on exchanges and other third-party sources!!!

We are announcing a grandiose sale from December 8 to December 12 with a 50% discount on premium accounts! You will have the last opportunity to get accounts under the best conditions.

Premium account discount -50%
https://tokensale.w12.io/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=premium08nov

Attention! Discounts also apply when upgrading your account!

Even if you already have a premium account, you will be able to raise the rank of your account by half the amount than now.

Participants in the event are both owners of W12 Tokens, and those who have not yet purchased our tokens.
Activity: 588
when the final version of the project is going to be ready? Can not find the date at the website
in Q3 2019 the W12 team is targeting to launch the full-features mobile marketplace app for Android and IOS and in Q4 2019 Launching the W12 cross-blockchain protocol. You can see it in the Roadmap of the project
Are there any whales already here? Like investment funds or similar? Whats the biggest single investment here? If it is not a secret of course
Activity: 490
Who will use this project?? Dont get me wrong but As for me the usecase here is very limited Huh
I advise you to take a look at the whitepaper, section usaceses. The core audience here is huge that’s why the usage is huge as well.
Merit: 29
Who will use this project?? Dont get me wrong but As for me the usecase here is very limited Huh
This project is really awesome and has all the opportunities to rock the market! Do u have any intro about the project? Probably some kind of video rewiew or smth similar? Wanna share with some guys
Pages:
Jump to: