Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 155. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
I don't quite understand what PAMM is. Is this your product or I need to read something for understanding this point? Thank you
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Do you consider options for token shareholding? Now, this option is missing, but what about it in the future? In my opinion, some people would like it
Activity: 54
I am also interested in protection measures against fake comments, etc. The platform is created to exclude scam, but projects can be influenced by feedback, comments and other things. How will you moderate so much content?
Activity: 57
The sandbox sounds brilliant. Will it be open for everyone or its owner can configure access? Tell me more about it, please. What is it like?
Activity: 196
How can you guarantee that every project on the marketplace will be qualitatively checked by the community? I think you need protection from fake assessments.
Activity: 109
What about projects which will not want to join your platform? Do you have ideas what else you can do for making the market secure? It's very idealistic, but your project made me proud of people who care about others.
Activity: 140
Project can also allocate with W12 any percent of its tokens, use W12 platform as full or just additional source of fundraising and attract any needed amount on one's own.
Activity: 73
Interesting. When I read about mobile application for investors, businessmen and experts, I thought - such application should be small and simple for everyone. Do you learn from other projects' mistakes? Every platform tries to combine functionality and easiness of use, but I see bad interfaces very often. Hope you guys going to make great app for a great platform.
copper member
Activity: 336
Hello! A good project. I have a question: how does W12 help new projects? And what's profit for that?

Hello!
Projects on the W12 marketplace have a standardized description, making it easier to compare and study projects. Projects get ratings from community members. Also, it will always be possible to track how a project fulfils its obligations with respect to its roadmap, and investors will be informed about its progress at each of its milestones.
In W12, project fundraising is fully automated, and does not require any special technical knowledge or initial costs. Due to the fact that the return on early-stage project investments through W12 increases many fold, most investors in the future will choose this kind of investment model. The use of W12 has significant advantages over independent ICO placement and fundraising, which in turn, will allow tens of thousands of promising new projects to realize their plans.
copper member
I have a ripe question, how will the team return money lost due to fraud? From your foundation?

No, our technology is based on smart contracts.
copper member
And what is the maximum amount of investment in your project I can do?  Undecided

As much as you want Grin
copper member
What is the minimum amount of investment in your project I can do?

There is no minimum to invest
copper member
The project is very intriguing. As I see you promise the transparency of token tranfering. How it will work and how you will ensure it?

Information about the number of tokens that are in the possession of each user is made public. All information about the transfer of tokens is also made public and can be tracked.
copper member
Is the amount of tokens (400 million) permanent? Or the team can change its mind? I suppose W12 can attract lots of people, so in my opinion you should think about adding some tokens.

400 000 000 000 is the total supply
copper member
If I invest in the project now, what bonuses I will receive?

Hello! The standard Token price is 1 W12 = 0,00035 ETH. And at the current moment you can get tokens with a 19.92% discount.
copper member
How many ETHs have been collected already? Insuggest you have almost reached hardcap.

1000+ ETH  Smiley
copper member
You offer excellent solutions to problems in modern investments. I support your project with both hands! Is there a Whitepaper in German?

Hey! THanks a lot! Have you seen our website? You should find it there) If no - you can contact me and we will arrange it)
copper member
How will the legal issues arising from the projects on the platform be addressed?

With the help of independent lawyers and consultants. The platform will have a section in which it will be possible to find experts in various areas
copper member
How does the project intend to reduce the initial costs for raising funds?

The possibility of raising funds free of charge with automated tools and without initial costs will attract many projects to the W12 platform.

Commission from the funds raised by projects using the platform.
− To implement a crowdsale on the platform a project must independently select the W12
blockchain protocolsettings and specify the way the raised funds will be kept in the projects fund.
− The amount of commission paid by a project is related to the proportion of the funds stored in
the project fund as W12 tokens, higher proportions mean lower fees.
− The amount of commission shall be calculated by the formula:
▪️ commission = 10% - 0.1*ratio of tokens held in the project fund
▪️ i.e. if a project holds all the funds as W12 tokens, no commission is charged, and
if a project holds no funds in W12 tokens, then commission is 10%.

50% of comission can be payed by your project's Tokens
copper member
I've read your whitepaper and it looks good, no doubt. I see that token cost is 0,00035 ETH, its too cheap, isn't it? Will the fiat payments be available? Maybe it would be unnecessary, but I need more specificity.

During the Crowdsale we accept only ETH, LTC, BTC
Jump to: