Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 53. (Read 41386 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
When realese apps for the phone and what app will be the first one ios or android?
This project may exist without any apps, but with app interaction with platform will be much more convenient!
Closer to December, we think to release them at the same time
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
On August I knew about W12 project and I had doubt that they cannot achieve the goal of cooperation with 20 projects by the end of 2018, but untill now W12 cooperated with about12 projects, that was a normal conseque of the  team work.
We don't often see such work.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
...I thought after thousands of other icos it is already impossible to create smth really unique...I just have to be right! I hope 😏🙃
copper member
If everything goes in accordance with the roadmap, so you will have huge traffic from users.
How you gonna handle that? Aws or private servers?

Out technical part of the team is working on that and given they are super experienced they will make it work Smiley
copper member
Nowdays most of indivudual investors prefer hold btc and eth instead of investing in icos, even in such promising like this one.
You know market is very weak and everyone is aware - thats why i would like to know do you have any agreemenets with hedge funds regarding investments?

Sorry, we can't comment this at the moment)
Activity: 116
Very good bounty campaign you have guys...
What about bug bounty? Is it planned?
Did not find any info
copper member
Hi everyone)
Team on the site seems legit one and I would like to know - do they have any experience with blockchain projects earlier?

You can check details of their experiences in their LinkedIn profiles which you also can find on our website in the section "Team"
Activity: 98
Great project! Very innovative idea!
And most importantly, it does not look like everyone else!
A team of professionals who are ready to help at any moment to others!
copper member
Good day)
How many tokens will be in circulation?
The whole supply? or what percentage?

Please use the link above, there is also a distribution chat there)
copper member
Good afternoon)
How much funds will you allocate for marketing?
Of course if you reach hard cap

https://tokensale.w12.io/W12-en.pdf - you can see here the distribution chart , where it is marked in details all the budget alocation
copper member
There is a big problem with ETH scalability and fees per tx sometimes are enormous but you still have decided to use ETH as a platform - I would like to know why?

At the monet when we choose it, it was totally responding the requerments. However, later on we are planning to switch to our own platform
copper member
Have you reached the hard cap of previous sale?
Is this project all about fighting scams and liers? correct?)

Yea. The hard cap of pre-sale  3 000 ETH was reached.
copper member
There is a point that terrifies me...how can I be sure that all the ppl who purchased with big discount will not just dump their token once listed on exchanges which could bring the token price down?

Why they should dump them down instead of having good return on investment?)
Will the tokens of the premium accounts holders be blocked ?

According to the WP - tokens of team and finders will be frozen for 2 years. The rest no
so, What makes you confident that the owners of premium accounts will not sell their balance of tokens? especially if the price of w12 token has increased significantly?

Typically premium accounts get people who are interested in long term investments. It make no sence for them to get rid of tokens on a lower price then they can bring afterward + possibility of getting tokens by security model can bring x87 investments instead of just tokens' sale income
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
really, i like this promising project and its very active team who makes you feel that they are working 24/24 hour!!!
That is the premise for the project to succeed. If they make people feel like you, the future of the project is very promising. I will learn more about it, hope W12.io is a good project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
really, i like this promising project and its very active team who makes you feel that they are working 24/24 hour!!!
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
✅The announcement of cooperation with Õpet project
📣We are happy to present you an Õpet project whose tokens you can buy via the protected model on the W12 platform from October, 2018.
https://medium.com/@w12_io/the-announcement-of-cooperation-with-%C3%B5pet-project-4a90c789ea81
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The project is still at an early stage, but its already building and building an excellent partnership with another wonderful project is a good sign. In the future, can take its niche in the market!
Activity: 66
Where all the funds collected on the sale will be stored?
As far as there are so many hacks in crypto it is very important question!
Activity: 79
Hi the best project))
If you reach hard cap you will have enormous amount of crypto
What you gonna do with it?
Activity: 89
Hello) want to know something: how this project may be monetized at all?
Fees per transactions, comissions - will it be the main sources of income here?
Pages:
Jump to: