Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 54. (Read 41386 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
When realese apps for the phone and what app will be the first one ios or android?
This project may exist without any apps, but with app interaction with platform will be much more convenient!
Activity: 108
Good evening everyone
How big market do you target?
I mean how much is it estimated in usd?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Nowdays most of indivudual investors prefer hold btc and eth instead of investing in icos, even in such promising like this one ...
There are 2 group, namely investor tokens and ICO investors.

Someone who chooses to hold btc & eth is called a treder, another thing with an ICO investor. So you can't say that most investors prefer to hold BTC & Eth instead of investing in ICO, in fact they all have own field.

An ICO investor, will continue to invest in various ICO whatever the reason, because ICO investment has become the habit of the person.

An trader, will continue to trading tokens for any reason, because trading has become a person's habit.
Activity: 45
If everything goes in accordance with the roadmap, so you will have huge traffic from users.
How you gonna handle that? Aws or private servers?
Activity: 42
Nowdays most of indivudual investors prefer hold btc and eth instead of investing in icos, even in such promising like this one.
You know market is very weak and everyone is aware - thats why i would like to know do you have any agreemenets with hedge funds regarding investments?
Activity: 112
Hi everyone)
Team on the site seems legit one and I would like to know - do they have any experience with blockchain projects earlier?
Activity: 136
Hello)
Your idea is impressive, true, but what will you do once you complete your roadmap?
more precisely, what will happen after Quarter III, 2019?
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
Guys, you creating future right now, we need such services w12 , good luck!
Activity: 98
Good day)
How many tokens will be in circulation?
The whole supply? or what percentage?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good afternoon)
How much funds will you allocate for marketing?
Of course if you reach hard cap
Activity: 182
There is a big problem with ETH scalability and fees per tx sometimes are enormous but you still have decided to use ETH as a platform - I would like to know why?
Activity: 142
Have you reached the hard cap of previous sale?
Is this project all about fighting scams and liers? correct?)
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
There is a point that terrifies me...how can I be sure that all the ppl who purchased with big discount will not just dump their token once listed on exchanges which could bring the token price down?

Why they should dump them down instead of having good return on investment?)
Will the tokens of the premium accounts holders be blocked ?

According to the WP - tokens of team and finders will be frozen for 2 years. The rest no
so, What makes you confident that the owners of premium accounts will not sell their balance of tokens? especially if the price of w12 token has increased significantly?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I think no one would argue that ico market is dying. A lot of projects dont deliver the products and then became abandoned. How can you ensure it won't happened here as well?

The idea of the project is to provide measure to avoid exactly this)))) However, I do not get why you think that ICO market is dying?
copper member
I can not understand this point - there are hundreds different icos and all of the call themselves as very unique...is this one really more unique than others?)

Check please our WP -https://tokensale.w12.io/W12-en.pdf
Surely, when you will check the details - you will understand the concept better and will see all the strong sides  Smiley
copper member
How developments is going? I really hope there will be no delays, right? Is the roadmap fulfilled in time?

No worries, all is according to the plan Wink
copper member
Good day) Is the capital of btt pantera going to invest here? So many rumors, but we need true

Hey) can'y comment these rumors anyhow at the moment Grin
copper member
Hello)
I would like to know do u plan to create the app for Windows Phones?
There are so little app for WP platform(

Not sure in the nearest future Smiley
copper member
Despite project is very promising but still What will u do with leftover tokens? I mean unsold ones?

They will be burned  Smiley
copper member
Curious to take a look at final product
I foresee you will need huge computational resourses
Where will u get it?

We have a super professional team to resolve this Grin

I am more concerned not with the team, but with technological opportunities

i would say it in a different way. Technological opportunities is in the responsibilities of the team))
Pages:
Jump to: