Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CROWD SALE is LIVE] 🚀 W12.io - Blockchain Protocol 🚀 - page 55. (Read 41386 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Good afternoon)
Will u operate with Fiat?
During crowdsale and later when project is launched

Good day!

Sorry, only crypto
copper member
There is a point that terrifies me...how can I be sure that all the ppl who purchased with big discount will not just dump their token once listed on exchanges which could bring the token price down?

Why they should dump them down instead of having good return on investment?)
Will the tokens of the premium accounts holders be blocked ?

According to the WP - tokens of team and finders will be frozen for 2 years. The rest no
copper member
Tell me, after the token sale on what exchange is planned to fill in the token and after what approximately time? Do you plan to list on such exchanges as binance or bittrex?

Yea, we will be listed on several exchanges on 15th of December
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Hi my dears) I'm impressed with your marketing! Truly awesome work guys! I wish team all the best and will support project as much as i can
Activity: 156
I think no one would argue that ico market is dying. A lot of projects dont deliver the products and then became abandoned. How can you ensure it won't happened here as well?
Activity: 242
I can not understand this point - there are hundreds different icos and all of the call themselves as very unique...is this one really more unique than others?)
Activity: 224
Good evening) Project is cool enough. Hope it will satisfy my expectations
I'm expecting the good platform and huge profit!
Activity: 369
How developments is going? I really hope there will be no delays, right? Is the roadmap fulfilled in time?
Activity: 322
Team is already targeting all the possible markets. Marketing is one if the strongest point of this project. They are targeting everyone who is involved with the crypto space. Excellent work.
Activity: 334
Awesome project team is making. This project is one of the most solid i have ever seen. Truly amazing team and fascinating idea
Good day) Is the capital of btt pantera going to invest here? So many rumors, but we need true
Activity: 303
Hello)
I would like to know do u plan to create the app for Windows Phones?
There are so little app for WP platform(
Activity: 294
Despite project is very promising but still What will u do with leftover tokens? I mean unsold ones?
Activity: 308
Curious to take a look at final product
I foresee you will need huge computational resourses
Where will u get it?

We have a super professional team to resolve this Grin

I am more concerned not with the team, but with technological opportunities
Activity: 311
Good afternoon)
Will u operate with Fiat?
During crowdsale and later when project is launched
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
There is a point that terrifies me...how can I be sure that all the ppl who purchased with big discount will not just dump their token once listed on exchanges which could bring the token price down?

Will the tokens of the premium accounts holders be blocked ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
Tell me, after the token sale on what exchange is planned to fill in the token and after what approximately time? Do you plan to list on such exchanges as binance or bittrex?
copper member
I would like to share my opinion:
Marketing and events has not to be a prioirity
Team has to be dedicated for realising the final version asap
Realising the final product must be the priority for the team
Or am I wrong?

It depends... all should be balanced without any extreme overweight on something
copper member

copper member
Ordinary digital marketing and promotion and events participation - thats the keys for the attracting users, but how big budget is planned to allocate for that?

Please check here https://tokensale.w12.io/W12-en.pdf in distribution chat)
Pages:
Jump to: