Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 134. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Can i use trezor wallet for the ico?

i don't think trezor gives you the address private key that you need,

easiest option in my opinion :  

create new counterwallet address --)) note the private key somewhere ---)) send btc to counterwallet ----))  send counterwallet BTC to crowdsale ----)) profit
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

There is no evidence except for blockchain record when you invest with BTC or any coin / token / asset on Crowdsale panel. A statement of "tokens will be created / sent after the process" comes only if you ask.

Did you have a look at the OP? Crowdsale is being conduct by the team of reputed members of the forum being acting as escrow. I think funds remain safe with them and there is hardly any tension on this front.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Lauda, I really appreciate your extreme patience, it must be VERY frustrating answering the SAME BASIC QUESTION OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVErrrrr...........

Welcome to our community Grin
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
I see perfectly given answers to each ar first.

The rest is average.

Two men. We don't know who they are. A couple of photographs. Several videos. Two supporters. One of them seems professional. The other is a bit funny and catches up with the criticisms. Though he is not tolarating the criticisms.

There is no Github. A fucking demo that has no function except for body-showing.

There is no evidence except for blockchain record when you invest with BTC or any coin / token / asset on Crowdsale panel. A statement of "tokens will be created / sent after the process" comes only if you ask.

On the other hand, there are icons and digits at the header part of a website named nvo.io with a nice design.

Who else believes in this except for you, you think?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Recently I have seen some great support from many experienced members as well as interest from newbies into this venture. A new Twitter campaign is also started to advertise more about NVO. Already followed you on Twitter, will be tweeting and retweeting about NVO frequently. Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

It's actually not a big amount of money, but still it would be nice to know why this happened. Thanks for the tipp about the Slack team.

from nvo.io site :

"Very early progress into the development of our wallet.
This demo wallet is functional but is still under development.
It lacks a stable way to read the blockchain so the sending feature is still unreliable and transactions might get stuck
Save your private keys first if you want to test the demo wallet."

i think you can extract private keys from wallet file and transfer them to another wallet to spend.

That sounds awsome, thank you!

It's actually not a big amount of money, but still it would be nice to know why this happened. Thanks for the tipp about the Slack team.

from nvo.io site :

"Very early progress into the development of our wallet.
This demo wallet is functional but is still under development.
It lacks a stable way to read the blockchain so the sending feature is still unreliable and transactions might get stuck
Save your private keys first if you want to test the demo wallet."

i think you can extract private keys from wallet file and transfer them to another wallet to spend.

Hi, how big is the chance of losing NVOT, if I used the blockchain.info wallet
you must have the bitcoin address private key to redeem nvot/s (blockchain.info do not provide the private key)

i think the only option is request help from nvo devs throught slack
If we can't validate your ownership of the address in time, your tokens will be sent to it and be unspendable (as you don't have the private key).

Hi,

I just downloaded the NVO Wallet and sent some Bitcoin to it as a test.
But since that the wallet doesnt start anymore, it just stops loading and I can't do anything.
Is there any way to at least get my BTC back?

I, too, are interested in this issue, since I have replenished with the wrong wallet
Why would you deposit real money into a demo wallet? That kind of behavior is equivalent to begging for financial loss. Join the Slack team and contact the developers.

Activity: 3
you must have the bitcoin address private key to redeem nvot/s (blockchain.info do not provide the private key)

If we can't validate your ownership of the address in time, your tokens will be sent to it and be unspendable (as you don't have the private key).

Hi,

But since that the wallet doesnt start anymore, it just stops loading and I can't do anything.

I, too, are interested in this issue, since I have replenished with the wrong wallet
Why would you deposit real money into a demo wallet? That kind of behavior is equivalent to begging for financial loss. Join the Slack team and contact the developers.
I do not have a private key
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

Cool at least we're not grudging, you're welcome, let me explain how its going to work.

The situation you describe is true in the case where the validator is a single entity hosted on SafeNet, even if in order to get the private keys, one must basically break safenet.

The difference now (and this is a disclosed information) will be run simultaneously from different wallets, each wallet will have its own validator Instance, its job is to verify the orders and the transaction informations. During a trade, if someone manages to get access to its private key, he will be the unique victime of his cheating attempt, as the other instances won't accept his order.

It doesn't means that NVO will allow 0 confirmation bitcoin transactions, at this stage it would be hypotethical, a minimum of 1 block confirmation is required, however, LN integration is a must, as it solves a lot of issues experienced by the DEXs, Segwit will be helpfull too.

Regarding the possibility to send a transaction with low fees, the different validators will check this information too as the minimum will be determined by the validator depending on the network state.

I know about Bitbay and BitHalo, and i understand that you defend your ideas about atomic trading Wink and i appreciate the exchange of idea.

Right, well I'm glad you re-read my response I wasn't attacking you. The problem is, it is not decentralized exchange. Linking 2 of 2 multisig is almost the same as 2 of 3 but slightly more secure.

The validator can SPOOF the buyer or seller and default on their obligation after getting a valid signature.

So the example:

Bob wants to send LTC to Alice for BTC

Bob forms 2 of 2 with unique validator, Alice forms 2 of 2 with unique validator (potentially the same one or not doesn't matter the attack is the same either way).

Bob signs to send LTC under the assumption that Alice will be beholden to being honest by the validator.

The problem? The validator IS ALICE (and potentially the 2nd signature in Bobs tx too).

Bob sends the LTC, Alice doesn't bother to send her BTC in fact she withdraws it and takes Bobs LTC.

This is a pretty serious attack and thus this cannot possibly be decentralized exchange.

Only a lightning network and AT are decentralized exchange (and potentially microtrading in a 2 of 2 double deposit escrow).

Again, I'm not trying to rattle your cage or "insult you". I definitely want more people doing projects that are more secure than modern exchanges. But what you propose in safe network is a series of green addresses 2 of 2 accounts. It doesn't eliminate the risk of theft at all. Thats because the validator could collude with buyer or seller. Whomever runs those servers has a lot of power to spoof deals.

The validator works as instances, is any instance is broken, the user won'tbe able to realise operations on the exchange.

Bob wants to send LTC to Alice for BTC

Bob forms 2 of 2 with unique validator, Alice forms 2 of 2 with unique validator (potentially the same one or not doesn't matter the attack is the same either way).

Bob signs to send LTC under the assumption that Alice will be beholden to being honest by the validator.

The problem? The validator IS NOT ALICE (and potentially the 2nd signature in Bobs tx too).

Bob sends the LTC, Alice doesn't bother to send her BTC in fact she withdraws it and takes Bobs LTC.

The role of the validators is to check for the validity of informations, the instances won't trust each other and will cancel any order at the first sign of manipulation untill both parties release the funds.
legendary
Terminated.
Hi,

I input my blockchain.info bitcoin address in the address field.
Should be no problem right?
Thanks
How many times do I have to write: "Do not use exchanges, web wallets or similar services"? If you use blockchain.info, you are at risk of losing your NVOT. We are not responsible for your own actions.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
Hi,

I input my blockchain.info bitcoin address in the address field.
Should be no problem right?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
I didn't understand how many coins will be for start? "This wallet supports BTC, ETH and XRP" What is next, how we can add our precious coins which we would like to trade as well? NAV, NEOS, BSD, CLOAK, ZEN..Are there some limitation?
legendary
Terminated.
is counterwallet site consider a web wallet ?
That's an exception.

The validator can SPOOF the buyer or seller and default on their obligation after getting a valid signature.
No.

Would love to see Nemgun and dzimbeck cooperate and discuss this issue at length. If there is a serious concern, may be dzimbeck can offer some sort of consulting during dev. Any thoughts?
If said user wanted to review the project and give input, they would have contacted nemgun (for example) directly. Said user is not likely interested in that, but has a hidden agenda.
Jump to: