Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 132. (Read 170086 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I replied. I don't see any scam? It was a free website anyone can register and use. We later sold it for $200,000 after the article was posted about us. Please review your research before making scam accusations.
Thanks

So "Bi" is your nick name.  Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I replied. I don't see any scam? It was a free website anyone can register and use. We later sold it for $200,000 after the article was posted about us. Please review your research before making scam accusations.
Thanks
Activity: 882
Merit: 533

I answered to the thread, if you proof that he is really a scamer, he won't stay more then 24 hours as a CEO, i guarantee it.

I would like to hear from Ton Bi as well but I don't see how he ties to [email protected] unless he's also known as San Cho

http://scamreport.saypoint.net/2013/03/giveaway-hackforums-vip-accounts.html

PS: It would be really low for Lauda (he's an elderly in BTCTalk - Thermos rank or even himself) to tie to some fast scam.

I would like to hear from Ton Bi as well but I don't see how he ties to [email protected] unless he's also known as San Cho

[email protected] is at least the owner of the server running nvo.io.
See: https://i.imgur.com/QCHN567.png

Brian Krebs calling him out (by his first name), as well "dox" floating around strongly suggest that wbmusicboxan = Ton Bi.

For now, Yani and i are in controle of the website and the platform. I asked lauda to be patient as i have the access (i could share it with him/her), while Ton provides an explanation.
Activity: 5

[email protected] is at least the owner of the server running nvo.io.
See: https://i.imgur.com/QCHN567.png

Brian Krebs calling him out (by his first name), as well "dox" floating around strongly suggest that wbmusicboxan = Ton Bi.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

I answered to the thread, if you proof that he is really a scamer, he won't stay more then 24 hours as a CEO, i guarantee it.

PS: It would be really low for Lauda (he's an elderly in BTCTalk - Thermos rank or even himself) to tie to some fast scam.

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I have a question, when i registered NVO account, just send the coin to the coin's address of each escrow? if so, how do u know how many i sent and i going to send several coins in it.
No. Read before you do anything or you risk losing money. The NVO team nor the escrows can't be held responsible if you lose money due to this. How to invest guide: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19226871
Activity: 3
I have a question, when i registered NVO account, just send the coin to the coin's address of each escrow diretly? if so, how do u know how many i sent and i going to send several coins in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytheway, i have already submitted my private key to NVO for token distribution. I do not know well about third party exchangers, is it safe to have balance in the wallet linked to my private key?
The coin dumping was exactly what I was afraid of, thank you for the clarification. Really apreciate the patience you bring toward us!  Smiley

You are welcome, it is in the interest of everyone (NVO and participants), it is better to exchange for example dash for btc when he is on the high.

Activity: 15
It will use factors from coinmarketcap, in order to keep the higher value during the exchange. As they will be exchanged on different exchanges in order not to dump the coins.
[/quote]

The coin dumping was exactly what I was afraid of, thank you for the clarification. Really apreciate the patience you bring toward us!  Smiley
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Hello, can i ask how much money alredy raised in the crowdsale?
tia

As far as btc is concern currently it has already raised 364.34389961 BTC. Hope this helps.
I have a few questions:

1. Will there be iOS and Android apps? I don't see that on the Roadmap.
Regarding fund release:
2. 30% release at the end of the crowdsale - How will token distribution calculated if you can only sell 30% of the altcoins?
3. 30% at the delivery of the beta wallet and first API Cluster - When will official wallet be released?

1- Yes it is planned, they will be delivered at the same time, it is normal to deliver the wallet with all the possible version.
2- The exchange process will be handled by the escrows.
3- The wallets will be functionnal, the official release includes the dex, this is why we said Beta.

I registered NVO account and submited my bitcoin address,also get many altcoins private keys, but i have no idea for the next, does anybody can help me! by the way to tell me the altcoins private keys for what?

Yes, it was a small issue with the API, feel free to join us on slack if you have other issues.

is there some way to see how much we've contributed before the crowdsale goes final?

Is there someway to see that my contribution went through officially?

If you sent Bitcoin, you can check the TX in a block explorer, if it is confirmed, then it went through.

I am shortly before investing, but I have one (hopefully) last question.

At the end of the ICO the altcoins will be "exchanged" for bitcoins for the calculation of the amount of NVOT each investor gets (as I read in other posts). Will this exchange-factor be determined by real exchange rates (the NVO team exchanges the altcoins for btc in an exchange for real) or will it just be calculated with a factor say from coinmarketcap.com (1 ETH = 0,145 BTC) for example?

Thanks for your help Smiley

It will use factors from coinmarketcap, in order to keep the higher value during the exchange. As they will be exchanged on different exchanges in order not to dump the coins.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Interesting concept, put 0.01BTC your way Smiley
Activity: 15
I am shortly before investing, but I have one (hopefully) last question.

At the end of the ICO the altcoins will be "exchanged" for bitcoins for the calculation of the amount of NVOT each investor gets (as I read in other posts). Will this exchange-factor be determined by real exchange rates (the NVO team exchanges the altcoins for btc in an exchange for real) or will it just be calculated with a factor say from coinmarketcap.com (1 ETH = 0,145 BTC) for example?

Thanks for your help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
is there some way to see how much we've contributed before the crowdsale goes final?

Is there someway to see that my contribution went through officially?
Activity: 3
I registered NVO account and submited my bitcoin address,also get many altcoins private keys, but i have no idea for the next, does anybody can help me! by the way to tell me the altcoins private keys for what?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello, can i ask how much money alredy raised in the crowdsale?
tia

You can check the balance of the adresses.
Jump to: