Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 150. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I just logged into nvo to see if my maid balance updated and it days api access banned for abuse. Please throttle your requests.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
Weird thing happened to me today. When I try to go to the website, McAfee WebAdvisor advisory giving me warnings about https://nvo.io. I don't have any issues before so I was surprised to see it today. Is it just me or others have experience it as well?
Activity: 21
 Wink  Hello Team!  Cheesy

I am more or less with the same doubt, but in my case, I created a paper wallet normally and put it as the main address of ico. But I sent the investment fund from another portfolio, in this case the exchange portfolio. How do I get tokem payments at the end of the sale?  Huh
Activity: 10

hello,
   slack team,
        I am member of nvo.io....I had sent my funds to nvo.io through bitcoin escrow btc wallet.
 But in my personal bitcoin wallet address I had entered and saved my XAPO wallet address,instead of entering a paper based btc wallet with having its private key in my own possession.So now I cant not change my btc wallet address....as I want to change it and enter there and save the a bitcoin wallet address with having private key,,,which in  the case of XAPO wallet address I don't have its private keys.....so please guide me in this regard.
    and my other question is as I had sent my funds to buy nvo.io token through bitcoin escrow address....how I will be receiving my nvo.io tokens....as on my dashboard I am not seeing any kind of record or transaction history...which gives me satisfaction that the amount which I sent on that bitcoin escrow wallet address in reached to nvo.io and it will be credited to my dashboard and consequently I will receive my nvo.io tokens against that funded amount....and when the token will be distributed?Huh
   please waiting for the replies to my questions.thank you

you should read the instruction carefully.. well thats a problem cause you will received the token to the address you used when you send the btc...

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
hello,
   slack team,
-snip-
This is not the "slack team". I told you to join the Slack team from NVO:
1) What is slack: https://slack.com/
2) NVO Slack Team invite link: https://nvoinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 1

hello,
   slack team,
        I am member of nvo.io....I had sent my funds to nvo.io through bitcoin escrow btc wallet.
 But in my personal bitcoin wallet address I had entered and saved my XAPO wallet address,instead of entering a paper based btc wallet with having its private key in my own possession.So now I cant not change my btc wallet address....as I want to change it and enter there and save the a bitcoin wallet address with having private key,,,which in  the case of XAPO wallet address I don't have its private keys.....so please guide me in this regard.
    and my other question is as I had sent my funds to buy nvo.io token through bitcoin escrow address....how I will be receiving my nvo.io tokens....as on my dashboard I am not seeing any kind of record or transaction history...which gives me satisfaction that the amount which I sent on that bitcoin escrow wallet address in reached to nvo.io and it will be credited to my dashboard and consequently I will receive my nvo.io tokens against that funded amount....and when the token will be distributed?Huh
   please waiting for the replies to my questions.thank you

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
There are many DEX, the coins and what is the difference?
Decentralized exchanges are needed, and it would be nice to see how they replacing Trex and Polo.
Lauda as an escrow for this campaign : I love it. <3
I have to invest in it, because it will greatly improve the security of exchanging with decentralized funds.
Yes indeed Lauda is scambuster and most trusted member of this forum, so if he is involved as escrow, then this project is to be trusted.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Lauda as an escrow for this campaign : I love it. <3

I have to invest in it, because it will greatly improve the security of exchanging with decentralized funds.
Can someone make a video how to invest in this I tried to read the instructions on the website and I"m not clear.
Yep, in his post he'll mention a counterparty wallet. You need to make this kind of wallet. Counterparty is the only kind of bitcoin wallet that can receive and store your nvot.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Can someone make a video how to invest in this I tried to read the instructions on the website and I"m not clear.
Read the thread, more specifically my detailed post on how to invest: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19226871
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

What do you mean by the word DEX or you mean to say DEV ?

People can answer your question correctly if they understand it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hey guys, I'm new and I'm a participant in the crowdsale. I had a significant amount of MAID invested and I just deposited another large chunk. Now my balance says zero in the NVO site. I'm a bit concerned. Is this normal?

Thanks for your support and participation, as long as the explorer says that your investment is there, you have nothing to worry about, it is in the hands of coinpayments who escrows MAID.

Can you please join the slack channel and contact @marto he will sort it out.
I see my original balance on the Explorer . I think bittrex is just taking forever to confirm with the receiving address. I'll be patient, thank you.

I'll be contributing at least ten thousand usd to your project. This is an interesting one.

You have two solutions to solving the security issue with trading crypto, government oversight and control

Or complete secure user control. You've chosen the latter.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Hey guys, I'm new and I'm a participant in the crowdsale. I had a significant amount of MAID invested and I just deposited another large chunk. Now my balance says zero in the NVO site. I'm a bit concerned. Is this normal?

Thanks for your support and participation, as long as the explorer says that your investment is there, you have nothing to worry about, it is in the hands of coinpayments who escrows MAID.

Can you please join the slack channel and contact @marto he will sort it out.
Oh personally, you know each other? It was nice to see that you guys goes back a long way. Looks like though investors wanna see who Yani really is specially about his portfolio's.

Yani doesn't use to work on open source projects, he usually work for professionals or individuals, and mostly with NDA. He is the kind of dev who works to earn his life, not to get fame.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Oh personally, you know each other? It was nice to see that you guys goes back a long way. Looks like though investors wanna see who Yani really is specially about his portfolio's.
Yanni Bragui - Lead Developer and CTO
14 years of experience in software engineering. Software developer for ERMA , the biggest research center in africa for light and street light. Previous head of development for Veserus, a fully licensed cryptocurrencies exchange.

I tried to verify this but neither did I find ERMA, nor anything whatsoever about Yanni Bragui. His linkedin profile does not exist, just click there at the end of https://nvo.io and see.

What I did find was this: https://plus.google.com/104197239572605201264

A google profile sending people to some fake steam giftcards website. Could you guys please explain all of this?

14 years of experience in software engineering. Software developer for ERMA , the biggest research center in africa for light and street light. Previous head of development for Veserus, a fully licensed cryptocurrencies exchange.

I tried to verify this but neither did I find ERMA, nor anything whatsoever about Yanni Bragui. His linkedin profile does not exist, just click there at the end of https://nvo.io and see.

A google profile sending people to some fake steam giftcards website. Could you guys please explain all of this?
I have the same question please  Huh

Yani is with me, at home, so when he connected to his linkedin account they decided to freeze it because they said it was a breach into their TOS.

The CEO of ERMA is my father, i could give you his LinkedIn account, it is one of the biggest in Algeria, and doesn't require marketing or PR as it is already the most famous street lights and clocks company and we have the N1 research center in lights and streetlights in africa, and the first one in north africa. You won't find PR about yani because it was for internal work, his work was mostly about photo cells, it is like a light detector who controls the lamp.

Yani and i are Dota2 players, so we always click blindly when we see something about steem or games. i am nemgun on steem, BLU-MED on dota2, join me if you want.

Yani is a long time friend, this is me and Yani during my second marriage :

Regarding ERMA :

My father sent me to work with a team who was placing new streetlights, i had to learn all the workflow from bottom to top.

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

In the past he might have served as the marketing head for the concern giftcard selling firm, for which you cannot indicate one as a scammer. Nothing in hands as a proof to brief your stand. I went to the g+ link, nothing wrong is there. He has promoted a website. You say the concern site to be a scam, that too seems to be your own thought.
I will wait for Yanni to reply. However, I checked the site and it seems you have to share it to receive codes. I assume Yanni wanted to check if the site is legitimate, so he shared it on his G+ which is harmless because no one uses google plus nor he has any followers.

Thanks Tonbi, this is a reasonable answer. Let's wait for Yanni to talk about the other things, it is good to hear from the people involved a feedback. I'd never been asking these questions if I were not interested in investing.
Jump to: