Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 157. (Read 169985 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
I found some videos on youtube talking about NVO :

cryptoverse : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOu2AqVsuPQ
global rashid (hindi) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJvzjxnux3k&t=27s

If someone wants an interview, do not hesitate to send PMs.

Thanks for your videos.

Hi, I have contributed by sending XRP, but I do not see the amount of sent XRP to my account page although my transaction was confirmed (of course I have done the correct operations with BTC paper wallet)

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rHyZ3Hdje9tzoBwgxp1W5nr4qt1KhiHcpQ

I have some 1000 more XRP and 3.5 eth  to put in the balance, I want to have a proof of stake for my XRP wallet (should display some before I decide wether or not to invest them (my xrp wallet should display some 153 xrp for now, but it does not.

Thanks for comment.

Updates will come soon, stay tuned.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi, I have contributed by sending XRP, but I do not see the amount of sent XRP to my account page although my transaction was confirmed (of course I have done the correct operations with BTC paper wallet)

I have some 1000 more XRP and 3.5 eth  to put in the balance, I want to have a proof of stake for my XRP wallet (should display some before I decide wether or not to invest them (my xrp wallet should display some 153 xrp for now, but it does not.

Thanks for comment.
I think the team should have handled the ICO launch far better than this, I have invested into alot of project by just going to the website, opening account and sent fund directly to the assigned address. I will sit on the fence until the end

Interesting, could you please provide a detailed description ? for now, we are handling investors questions, wories, and issues, but i would like to have more from your feedback, as of now, i can say that since the campaign relaunched, the total invested funds are around 30.000 USD, with the actual bitcoin dump.
The actual system is more adapted to the project then to the usual platforms, because of counterparty, the most important is to secure the investment. I personally prefer to offer a slightly more complicated way to invest, rather then complicate the withdrawals.
Generally there are always pumps after crowdsales, so i presume some investors (traders) will try to benefit from that, you can check this on the coins historical prices, sometimes the value is raised by x10.

Chronobank had a crowdsale of 5 millions $, if you check them on coinmarketcap, you will find their market cap at 11 millions (ticker : TIME), they have been dumped recently. This is the pressure i am talking about, so what ever happens, NVO have to respect and secure the investors as much as possible. That's why it may appear complicated, but we respect the ideas and feedbacks of everyone.

no homepage Huh Huh
If you are brazillian, i think there is a problem from your ISP as it is the only country who can't open NVO.IO.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
no homepage Huh Huh
The website can be found here: https://nvo.io/. If you can't see it for whatever reason, then the issue is as your end. Try using "CTRL + F5" or flushing your DNS.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Terminated.
I think the team should have handled the ICO launch far better than this, I have invested into alot of project by just going to the website, opening account and sent fund directly to the assigned address. I will sit on the fence until the end
What exactly was not handled properly? As an example the biggest crowdsale ever, MobileGO, had severe issues in their first few days. The difference between NVO and MobileGO is that the team decided to delay the launch rather than letting users suffer whilst trying to invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
looks like good project. let see next.

Thank you for your support.

how much time to see the dashboard updated with the payment? for example i sent 1 eth but is still 0

247 confirms on the blockchain

As i said in the preceeding post, the dashboard uses external APIs to get the balance, they are limited. Currently we are working on that, but don't worry, it is just that the API refuses to return the information.
Thank you for your participation.

I would like to invest but I don't own a bitcoin wallet...
I think it would be wise to accept other alts; ltc, eth, dash
You would most likely receive much more funding

I would also suggest a blogging bounty campaign, those reach more users than on bitcointalk sigs will

Good luck on the crowdsale, I will wait for exchanges.

The problem is that if you don't input a bitcoin address you won't be able to receive NVOT as it is a counterparty asset. As soon as you input an address, your altcoin addresses will be revealed.

Why XCP???  Why not ETH?  Is there a reason?  I just don't understand why you'd start on XCP when projects are having problems and leaving XCP.  If you could please explain clearly your reasoning behind issuing tokens on XCP, that would be awesome.  Also, let's say XCP dies or we decide XCP is not a good fit later on, will you be able to migrate to ETH or another blockchain?  Is the benefit of XCP only to get started cheaply with less effort building a BTC dividend paying ETH contract?  XCP is the one huge drawback I see in this project.  While Storj and others are getting off XCP, you are getting on.

Thank you for your comment, first i would like to ask you why do you think XCP is dying ?
Currently XCP is one of the most advanced layers for Bitcoin, it is secured by Bitcoin, their team is implementing smart contracts, and lightning payments.
What ever happens, Bitcoin will always be the top crypto currency, Ethereum is still far behind Bitcoin, this is my point of view as a dev.

I am sure that Storj have good reasons to leave them, but it doesn't means that XCP is worthless.

Is it possible to track how the crowdsale is going? 

Sadlyn ot for now, due to the limitations of the APIs, but they are working on it, and will enable a better balance checking system. which will be used to bring informations about the global invested funds.

Is it not possible to track this via escrow address on blockchain?

Yes you can, because you won't send to NVO, you send to an address controled by the escrows. If the balance doesn't show up, it just means that the API is not providing the information.

hi,

[forgive me if I am meant to have figured this out or derived this by reading the crowdsale materials so far]

I'm only a small fish:  is there a minimum amount of BTC, ETH or other of the acceptable coins I have to send to the relevant address in my account on the logged-in NVO crowdsale website?  In other words, what's the minimum contribution/'investment' amount for me to participate in this crowdsale?  e.g. 1 ETH minimum, 0.01 BTC minimum, etc?

cheers

There is no Minimum, it all depends on you, but as said Lauda, it is better to send like 0.01 BTC as a minimum because it would be too small compared to others, and you won't have much Tokens.

please comment

Thank you for your participation, the balance on dashboard is about the displayed address, your investment is under the controle of the escrows, no need to worry about that. Actually the team is setting up some nodes to provide the required informations as the APIs are limited. Sorry for the inconvenient.

Hi, right now I invested in eth on the crowdsale, but I do not see my confirmed eth on my dashboard yet. How many confirmation the dashboard needs before I could see on it?
Thanks

The investment goes to an address controle by an escrow, there is no confirmation limit, the dashboard shows the current balance of each address, it is just limited by the APIs, that's why it is not showing up. The team is working on that.
Thank you for your participation.

I would also suggest a blogging bounty campaign, those reach more users than on bitcointalk sigs will

How can be that a problem? When you can easily get a Bitcoin wallet in a matter of minutes. From Coinbase to Xapo you can choose a wide variety of wallets out there. Also I think that they are accepting other coins, look at the first page of the thread you will see that they are accepting LTC, ETH and Ripple for their Crowdsale Process.

Recently, bitcoin transact through the wallet to another wallet are not been processed in a mintutes of time. It takes a day atleast to completed the transaction with the multiple confirmation in bitcoin. So Eth or litecoin can be used in crowdsale. Nvo announced that they wil raise the funds to design and develop their decentralized exchange in crowdsale. Please refer the news link below.
https://news.bitcoin.com/token-crowdsale-nvo-decentralized-exchange/

Thank you for your support, do not worry about bitcoin investments, you have enough time to do it, and even after crowdsale, the team will allow two to three days untill all the transactions are confirmed to process the bitcoin addresses.

any news from xrp wallets. Note, this was a test drive i have made before investing more.

Do not worry, your investment is in the escrow's hand, and the team is working on the fix.

Activity: 40
any news from xrp wallets. Note, this was a test drive i have made before investing more.

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

How can be that a problem? When you can easily get a Bitcoin wallet in a matter of minutes. From Coinbase to Xapo you can choose a wide variety of wallets out there. Also I think that they are accepting other coins, look at the first page of the thread you will see that they are accepting LTC, ETH and Ripple for their Crowdsale Process.

Recently, bitcoin transact through the wallet to another wallet are not been processed in a mintutes of time. It takes a day atleast to completed the transaction with the multiple confirmation in bitcoin. So Eth or litecoin can be used in crowdsale. Nvo announced that they wil raise the funds to design and develop their decentralized exchange in crowdsale. Please refer the news link below.
https://news.bitcoin.com/token-crowdsale-nvo-decentralized-exchange/
legendary
Terminated.
You haven't looked at the crowdsale nor read the whitepaper from what I can tell. NVO accepts: Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, MAID. You need a Bitcoin address to receive the tokens.

No! Do not invest Bitcoin using any online service/wallet or you will not have access to your tokens. You need a Bitcoin address to which you control the private keys to. This can be easily generated using using Bitaddress or Electrum (there are a lot of other options, but these two are the fastest):
https://www.bitaddress.org
https://electrum.org/
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

legendary
Terminated.
Thx @Lauda - yeah almost logic that it should be a Receive addr - but best to be sure Wink
You're welcome. The receive tab may be confusing to newcommers. It was designed to request specific amounts, e.g. if you want to request $5 donations.

Will look for their slack.
Slack invite link: https://nvoinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 420
"to endure to achieve"
I have my own QT wallet.
My apologies, but how to create my own BTC address in the wallet (to use for the dashboard in NVO)?
Do I create a BTC address in the Send tab or in the Receive tab - of the BTC QT wallet?
I know how to do it - just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use BTC much.
File -> Receiving addresses -> New (label is optional, but I suggest marking it as NVO because you need to know where your counterparty tokens are).

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat. It is best to join the Slack team if you need direct assistance.

Thx @Lauda - yeah almost logic that it should be a Receive addr - but best to be sure Wink
Will look for their slack.
legendary
Terminated.
I have my own QT wallet.
My apologies, but how to create my own BTC address in the wallet (to use for the dashboard in NVO)?
Do I create a BTC address in the Send tab or in the Receive tab - of the BTC QT wallet?
I know how to do it - just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use BTC much.
File -> Receiving addresses -> New (label is optional, but I suggest marking it as NVO because you need to know where your counterparty tokens are).

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat. It is best to join the Slack team if you need direct assistance.
Activity: 420
"to endure to achieve"
I have my own QT wallet.
Just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use that feature of BTC much.
Activity: 3

please comment
Hi, right now I invested in eth on the crowdsale, but I do not see my confirmed eth on my dashboard yet. How many confirmation the dashboard needs before I could see on it?
Thanks
same for me for xrp
 Undecided
The API is probably not working as expected. There is no reason to worry nor panic as the funds are safe. Wait for the team to handle this issue.

Thanks.
legendary
Terminated.

please comment
Thanks
same for me for xrp
 Undecided
The API is probably not working as expected. There is no reason to worry nor panic as the funds are safe. Wait for the team to handle this issue.
Activity: 3
After 114 block confirmations nothing happened on my dashboard. I can't see my eth confirmed.
Jump to: