Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 155. (Read 169985 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Hello guys
it is nice to have opened the crowdsale!
I have noticed that you dont have https  secure protocol over the login and registration that might be a risk for some people
Please change the links under the button the "crowdsale has started" button!

i could use the ssl you have installed in your server by writing down instead of http://nvo.io/login.php  -> https://nvo.io/login.php and the ssl was there!

Thank you for pointing to that, it should have used HTTPS because of a rewrite rule, but it is fixed now, thanks again.

Thanks for the tutorial guys!

Thanks to Lauda.

Where is bitcoin displayed?  What address?  How much raised?

You can follow the escrow address posted by Lauda.
If you want a small check up, here are the available informations :

- Bitcoin =>     24.93263586 BTC
- Maid =>           84755 MAID
- Litecoin =>       121.16256 LTC
- Ethereum =>     Comming soon
- Ripple =>          Comming soon

The informations should be available by tomorrow, or tonight, it depends of several factors. At the same time, the balances on the dashboard will be shown and updated.

Thanks for your patience.

And i would like to thank the investors and the supporters for trusting NVO. The work environment is super thanks to you, we are very happy to share it with you.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 275
Hello guys
it is nice to have opened the crowdsale!
I have noticed that you dont have https  secure protocol over the login and registration that might be a risk for some people
Please change the links under the button the "crowdsale has started" button!

i could use the ssl you have installed in your server by writing down instead of http://nvo.io/login.php  -> https://nvo.io/login.php and the ssl was there!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
What is the BTC and ETH deposit addresses?... so we can track progress of crowd sale.
Where is bitcoin displayed?  What address?  How much raised?
There is only 1 Bitcoin address for everyone. It can be found in this thread and on the website (once you log in). This is the address: 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z
For each other altcoin, each investor gets a unique address. Tracking of the total is not ready yet, but it is being worked on.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
What is the BTC and ETH deposit addresses?... so we can track progress of crowd sale.

The tracking will be enabled soon, except for bitcoin, it is already displayed, and it show only the amount confirmed. All these informations will change over time, and will be more detailed.

Eagerly waiting for that. Will be donating some as well as investing through BTC.
I  would also suggest to take some time and add yourself to the DEX thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-dex-decentralized-exchange-thread-1338970

Activity: 70
Where is bitcoin displayed?  What address?  How much raised?

The tracking will be enabled soon, except for bitcoin, it is already displayed, and it show only the amount confirmed. All these informations will change over time, and will be more detailed.
Activity: 70
This is the first crowdsale or ICO i've taken part in and I couldn't be more excited about it. I did have to create a counterwallet and transfer my funds that way but overall everything was smooth and easy. I was very impressed with the product/service and presentation. Good luck

Thank you for your awesome feedback, and thank's for joining to adventure, if you have any issue, feel free to ask.

From the difference that's been stated in comparison to the traditional exchanges it's much more perfect and step ahead than the exchanges that we are using. It has got the competitive fee, but in terms of privacy and security far better than the traditional exchanges. Hope this will give hard competence to the top exchanges in a short.

You are right, the main problem is that centralized exchanges have a lot more visibility compared to decentralized exchanges. So the marketing will be of Word of mouth type and a minimum of visibility on clearnet especially to bring new users to the exchange.

For the rest, i think that the advanced features and plugin system will draw a lot of users there.

I have my own QT wallet.
My apologies, but how to create my own BTC address in the wallet (to use for the dashboard in NVO)?
Do I create a BTC address in the Send tab or in the Receive tab - of the BTC QT wallet?
I know how to do it - just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use BTC much.
File -> Receiving addresses -> New (label is optional, but I suggest marking it as NVO because you need to know where your counterparty tokens are).

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat. It is best to join the Slack team if you need direct assistance.

I was looking for these answer. Good thing i read instead of posting the same question. I am still lurking around the project and reading the white paper. It was less reading aftaer i read this. Thanks.

I thank Lauda for this awesome work, i hope that it will help a lot of users.

this exchange cant launch before MAID is produtive. Am i right?

Maid is in Alpha 2, it won't be long untill the beta release with mainnet.
During the development, the validator will be hosted on an API cluster, another version will be used on safe Network TestNet.

I donated some coinage for the ICO. I will support any DEX project!

I like your design on paper, because it is original and unlike other DEX designs. I also like that you already have a demo. Good luck with implementation and the rest of the ICO!!

I will add your project to the DEx thread when I get time. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-dex-decentralized-exchange-thread-1338970

Feel free to post there to introduce yourself and explain your project a little. That is a good place to connect with people interested in DEXs. 😁

Thank you for your support, feel free to ask any question regarding the project, we will gladly answer.

The investment model is similar to that of the PDC. Similar sales are for all tokens based on MAID blockchain.

Could you develop please ? maid isn't a blockchain, it is an omni asset, like tether.

so no max cap and no early bird bonis?

Yes, no max cap, no early bonus, no bounty paid using tokens, the believes it is a fair regarding investors. and i agree with them.

legendary
Terminated.
Hi Guys. Newbie here. Can I use an exodus wallet to participate?
Hello.

I have tested the Exodus wallet, and you have Bitcoin private keys in it. Therefore, you can participate with Exodus as well. See the list of supported ways of generating a personal Bitcoin address for the ICO here.

How soon will this launch? I've been waiting for Project Decorum for over a year already. Anything on Maid is a wait for now.
The crowdsale is currently live. When the exchange itself will be launched can't be said exactly at this point in time. Maybe the team could give you an estimate on that.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
How soon will this launch? I've been waiting for Project Decorum for over a year already. Anything on Maid is a wait for now.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Hi Guys. Newbie here. Can I use an exodus wallet to participate?
Activity: 297
The investment model is similar to that of the PDC. Similar sales are for all tokens based on MAID blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I donated some coinage for the ICO. I will support any DEX project!

I like your design on paper, because it is original and unlike other DEX designs. I also like that you already have a demo. Good luck with implementation and the rest of the ICO!!

I will add your project to the DEx thread when I get time. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-dex-decentralized-exchange-thread-1338970

Feel free to post there to introduce yourself and explain your project a little. That is a good place to connect with people interested in DEXs. 😁
Activity: 392
legendary
Terminated.
How much is the minimum investment for XRP and LTC? 
There is no minimum. I do suggest watching out for transaction fees and sending a fair amount of coins above that. This shouldn't be a problem for currencies other than Bitcoin and ETH.

If I send XRP/LTC will the tokens that I will receive later on be converted to BTC?
Please read my post on how to invest. You need a personal Bitcoin address. The total number of tokens will be divided by the total value of investments at the end of the crowdsale. That will determine the price per-token and the amount that you will get.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Pardon my Noob question. will a BTC wallet generated from Jaxx ok to use as personal BTC address for NVO?
I was going to ask that, and the latest reply was my question  Cool
Hello.

I have just tested the Jaxx wallet on Windows. I can confirm that you can use that wallet to generate a Bitcoin address and invest from it (it generates keys locally and you have access to them). Please make sure to properly set up the wallet and back it up. The counterparty tokens will be added to the Bitcoin address that you add into your account.

~Lauda

So, any website / address or whatever that gives you the X words phrase or the private key can be used?

Thank you for the reply.  Final Two questions,

How much is the minimum investment for XRP and LTC? 
If I send XRP/LTC will the tokens that I will receive later on be converted to BTC?

Thank you in advance for your reply
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
this exchange cant launch before MAID is produtive. Am i right?
Activity: 546
I have my own QT wallet.
My apologies, but how to create my own BTC address in the wallet (to use for the dashboard in NVO)?
Do I create a BTC address in the Send tab or in the Receive tab - of the BTC QT wallet?
I know how to do it - just need to be sure which tab to use, as I don't use BTC much.
File -> Receiving addresses -> New (label is optional, but I suggest marking it as NVO because you need to know where your counterparty tokens are).

Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat. It is best to join the Slack team if you need direct assistance.

I was looking for these answer. Good thing i read instead of posting the same question. I am still lurking around the project and reading the white paper. It was less reading aftaer i read this. Thanks.
Jump to: