Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 158. (Read 169985 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Hi, right now I invested in eth on the crowdsale, but I do not see my confirmed eth on my dashboard yet. How many confirmation the dashboard needs before I could see on it?
Thanks
Activity: 40
Hi, I have contributed by sending XRP, but I do not see the amount of sent XRP to my account page although my transaction was confirmed (of course I have done the correct operations with BTC paper wallet)

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rHyZ3Hdje9tzoBwgxp1W5nr4qt1KhiHcpQ

please comment
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Also, let's say XCP dies or we decide XCP is not a good fit later on, will you be able to migrate to ETH or another blockchain?  
Obviously the answer to this question is yes.

Is it not possible to track this via escrow address on blockchain?
There is 1 Bitcoin address, and thousands of addresses for each coin.

I'm only a small fish:  is there a minimum amount of BTC, ETH or other of the acceptable coins I have to send to the relevant address in my account on the logged-in NVO crowdsale website?  In other words, what's the minimum contribution/'investment' amount for me to participate in this crowdsale?  e.g. 1 ETH minimum, 0.01 BTC minimum, etc?
There isn't one, however do keep in mind that you should not send very small amounts that would get eaten by the transaction fee. I'd suggest a minimum of 0.01 BTC as you've mentioned.
Activity: 11
hi,

[forgive me if I am meant to have figured this out or derived this by reading the crowdsale materials so far]

I'm only a small fish:  is there a minimum amount of BTC, ETH or other of the acceptable coins I have to send to the relevant address in my account on the logged-in NVO crowdsale website?  In other words, what's the minimum contribution/'investment' amount for me to participate in this crowdsale?  e.g. 1 ETH minimum, 0.01 BTC minimum, etc?

cheers
Activity: 18
Is it possible to track how the crowdsale is going? 

Sadlyn ot for now, due to the limitations of the APIs, but they are working on it, and will enable a better balance checking system. which will be used to bring informations about the global invested funds.

Is it not possible to track this via escrow address on blockchain?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
how much time to see the dashboard updated with the payment? for example i sent 1 eth but is still 0

247 confirms on the blockchain

As i said in the preceeding post, the dashboard uses external APIs to get the balance, they are limited. Currently we are working on that, but don't worry, it is just that the API refuses to return the information.
Thank you for your participation.

I would like to invest but I don't own a bitcoin wallet...
I think it would be wise to accept other alts; ltc, eth, dash
You would most likely receive much more funding

I would also suggest a blogging bounty campaign, those reach more users than on bitcointalk sigs will

Good luck on the crowdsale, I will wait for exchanges.

The problem is that if you don't input a bitcoin address you won't be able to receive NVOT as it is a counterparty asset. As soon as you input an address, your altcoin addresses will be revealed.

Why XCP???  Why not ETH?  Is there a reason?  I just don't understand why you'd start on XCP when projects are having problems and leaving XCP.  If you could please explain clearly your reasoning behind issuing tokens on XCP, that would be awesome.  Also, let's say XCP dies or we decide XCP is not a good fit later on, will you be able to migrate to ETH or another blockchain?  Is the benefit of XCP only to get started cheaply with less effort building a BTC dividend paying ETH contract?  XCP is the one huge drawback I see in this project.  While Storj and others are getting off XCP, you are getting on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
how much time to see the dashboard updated with the payment? for example i sent 1 eth but is still 0

As i said in the preceeding post, the dashboard uses external APIs to get the balance, they are limited. Currently we are working on that, but don't worry, it is just that the API refuses to return the information.
Thank you for your participation.

I would also suggest a blogging bounty campaign, those reach more users than on bitcointalk sigs will

The problem is that if you don't input a bitcoin address you won't be able to receive NVOT as it is a counterparty asset. As soon as you input an address, your altcoin addresses will be revealed.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

Sadlyn ot for now, due to the limitations of the APIs, but they are working on it, and will enable a better balance checking system. which will be used to bring informations about the global invested funds.
Activity: 18
How do I buy into the crowd sale? The button on the website doesn't work.

It is working, but many people still have cached copies of the website. To solve it simply without hassle, reboot your computer, i think it is better then explaining how to clear browser cache, and other dns caches.

Putting a maximum also implies a centralized decision on the value of each token. I find it better that the market decides the price per token, especially in a project focused on decentralization.

Because it is not really necessary as the investors will decide of the price of NVOT.

What I understand is,
(1)  Unlimited market capital collected through crowd sale results into higher face valued NVOT.
(2)  Higher face value of NVOT is created with just an idea in white paper.
(3)  Unless more people buy NVOT from Exchanges, dumping high face valued NVOT will be a capital loss for crowd sale investor.

The main difference between NVO and other projects with defined crowd fund is, face value of other's token will be lower - and hence public will buy more from Exchanges.  Thus crowd fund investor can sell tokens rather quick with better profit %.

(4)  As there is no dumping, there will be market stability for NVO.

Risk factor for a crowd sale investor depends on public's response to high valued NVOT at Exchanges and how NVO team meets deliverables.

People are encouraged to hold their NVOT, and this is one of the sollutions the team though about to protect the investors/holders and bring more stability to the value of NVOT.

I seem to have missed the new date for ICO, apologies if I missed it. Has it been defined yet. I t appears the site clock is back to 26 days? Or is this still in the air. If there is a new date, may I suggest making it easier to find. Thank you

Yes it apeared, take your time, the crowdsale is open for a long time.

I seem to have missed the new date for ICO, apologies if I missed it. Has it been defined yet. I t appears the site clock is back to 26 days? Or is this still in the air. If there is a new date, may I suggest making it easier to find. Thank you

Create an account, the ICO is live

Yes, the crowdsale is live. Feel free to join.

OMG  Google had cached the page!! Might let people know! I used Firefox and now I can get in!

don't worry, just wait untill the cache renews, you can take your time.
You can also reboot your computer in order to get a full reload.

Is there anyone successfully invested through https://nvo.io.  Need help.

1.  Landed on https://nvo.io/dashboard.php -->
2.  Entered my BTC electrum vallet's address -->
3.  Click 'Submit query' (there is no 'Submit' button). 
      Instead of clicking 'Submit query', tried pressing enter key as well -->
4.  Page refreshes and my BTC address wiped out. 
5.  Clicked on 'Copy' button located under Bitcoin. 
     It copies  "Please, register a bitcoin address first".

Clearly there is something wrong.

Yes people aleready invested. Please can you send me your email address by PM.
could you also please try to use the button ?

Keep us updated, don't send your informations here, use PMs, don't send password.

rsa
Activity: 37
Is there anyone successfully invested through https://nvo.io.  Need help.

1.  Landed on https://nvo.io/dashboard.php -->
2.  Entered my BTC electrum vallet's address -->
3.  Click 'Submit query' (there is no 'Submit' button).  
      Instead of clicking 'Submit query', tried pressing enter key as well -->
4.  Page refreshes and my BTC address wiped out.  
5.  Clicked on 'Copy' button located under Bitcoin.  
     It copies  "Please, register a bitcoin address first".

Clearly there is something wrong.
Activity: 231
Merit: 101

OMG  Google had cached the page!! Might let people know! I used Firefox and now I can get in!
Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Activity: 231
Merit: 101
rsa
Activity: 37
Putting a maximum also implies a centralized decision on the value of each token. I find it better that the market decides the price per token, especially in a project focused on decentralization.

Because it is not really necessary as the investors will decide of the price of NVOT.

What I understand is,
(1)  Unlimited market capital collected through crowd sale results into higher face valued NVOT.
(2)  Higher face value of NVOT is created with just an idea in white paper.
(3)  Unless more people buy NVOT from Exchanges, dumping high face valued NVOT will be a capital loss for crowd sale investor.

The main difference between NVO and other projects with defined crowd fund is, face value of other's token will be lower - and hence public will buy more from Exchanges.  Thus crowd fund investor can sell tokens rather quick with better profit %.

(4)  As there is no dumping, there will be market stability for NVO.

Risk factor for a crowd sale investor depends on public's response to high valued NVOT at Exchanges and how NVO team meets deliverables.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
How do I buy into the crowd sale? The button on the website doesn't work.
Jump to: