Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 164. (Read 169981 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I hope I can be in the bounty group. This coin is promising but dint have enough to spare to invest so bounty is good. Only the non newbie with more posts are qualified can join in. How about twitter? how to qualify?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
@Devs: Can you please explain what is the difference between you project and:

Shapeshift?

Jaxx including Shapeshift?

Bitsquare?

BCExchange?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
is there a press release that is not just PR from the Devs? The article linked on the website are all:

This is a paid press release. CoinTelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. CoinTelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Is there any sort of node operator/masternode setup planned?
There is not going to be a masternode option AFAIK.

This looks good so it can store crypto assets, but I hope with the development of the current do this wallet not only support Btc, Eth and Xrp alone but other crypto can be input in this wallet.
The idea behind it is basically modular peer-to-peer exchanging, which therefore means that other altcoins will also get added over time. You can find more information in regards to this by reading this thread, especially the responses from nemgun.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
This looks good so it can store crypto assets, but I hope with the development of the current do this wallet not only support Btc, Eth and Xrp alone but other crypto can be input in this wallet.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Is there any sort of node operator/masternode setup planned?
legendary
Terminated.
Perfect, thanks for the information, I will follow the project throughout the ICO.
You're welcome. I'll answer whatever I can as the team is busy working on the platform.

This is interesting.....Sorry if this has been asked but will there be any bonus offered on the first day?
No. There are no early-investor bonuses at all. The crowdsale will be fair to all participants, regardless of when they are informed about NVO/decide to invest.
Activity: 512
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Interest.
This is interesting.....Sorry if this has been asked but will there be any bonus offered on the first day?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Perfect, thanks for the information, I will follow the project throughout the ICO.
legendary
Terminated.
If there is no maximum limit of collection is not so interesting from the point of view of the investor as this will try to enter the first to the project to get a good profitability.
I disagree and find this completely to be false. Have you read any news regarding MobileGo, the biggest crowdsale ever? They've used the same model.

I personally as an investor try to find projects that have a maximum collection limit of between 10-15 million in the ICO so that when it comes to market the total capitalization of the tokens can be multiplied by the maximum number of times.
Then invest near the end if you are conformable with the total amount that has been raised.

In this project you are saying that there is no maximum limit of collection and that until the end of the 30-day ICO you will distribute the tokens according to the money raised.
Putting a maximum also implies a centralized decision on the value of each token. I find it better that the market decides the price per token, especially in a project focused on decentralization.
If there is no maximum limit of collection is not so interesting from the point of view of the investor as this will try to enter the first to the project to get a good profitability.

I personally as an investor try to find projects that have a maximum collection limit of between 10-15 million in the ICO so that when it comes to market the total capitalization of the tokens can be multiplied by the maximum number of times.

In this project you are saying that there is no maximum limit of collection and that until the end of the 30-day ICO you will distribute the tokens according to the money raised.
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Hello, I need to clarify what are the advantages of the NVO exchange against its competitors as Waves decentralized exchange of the platform Waves and Easy Des of the platform Komodo.

I would also like to find out more about CEO Yanni Bragui and Ton Bi. I would like to find your twitter, Facebook, bitcoin talk user ... and some information about them. In the Linkedin there is hardly any information.

Thank you very much.

Ton is actually taking care of maketing, safe forum, investors, slack : https://safenetforum.org/t/nvo-decentralized-exchange-crowdsale/13608/132

Yani is with me right now, we are working on the crowdsale platform, we are in my home :

Right : ME
Left : Yani
Middle: Ulysse my husky

We are working on it, and when you ask me a question, it is like you ask him as i forward some questions.

This is a portable and efficient wallet. I haven't seen anything like this and I am quite impressed. I have a question though, why NVO have tokens? What is the purpose and is it necessary?

NVO could have made a crowdsale in fiats, but it is a project made for cryptocurrencies, and in order not to get dumped, and to provide something different from the usual projects. For the details check this post : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19108512

I will await your feedback.

I wish to buy some NVO during crowd sale.  Never done this before; some one please advise the steps to buy some NVO.

We are actually working on the platform, evrything will be explained, it will be updated in some hours.

DETAILS OF CROWDSALE

Crowdsale starts on 05/23/17 02:00 UTC

Crowdsale ends on 06/23/17 02:00 UTC

Issuing Tokens on June 14th 2017
No. The correct date for issuing the tokens is: June 24th, 2017. This seems to be an error that was leftover when the duration of the ICO was updated.
Lauda is right, i forgot to update the OP, the NVO Tokens release will happen on 1st July, as the addresses must be parsed, and organized, so there will be a lot of work to do after crowdsale.

The whitepaper also contains the following:

4.1 Token details and fees distribution
The NVO team will use counterparty to generate 15.000.000 NVOT. They will be available during
the crowdsale campaign starting May 22nd, 2017. When the crowdsale is over, tokens will be
distributed from June 14th to June 21st 2017. After token distribution NVOT will be listed on as
many exchanges as possible including NVO exchange when it’s launched.
The price of the NVOT will be defined by the total amount raised.
Token supply: 15 million
For Sale : 15 million
Emission rate: No new coins created
Sale period: 05/23/17 02:00 UTC to 06/13/17 02:00 UTC
First price: Defined by the total amount raised.
Accepted currencies: ETH XRP BTC MAID LTC
Token distribution date: June 14th to June 21st 2017

And ALL the 15 million is for sale? Dev team not keeping any of the tokens? Just whatever is raised in ICO?

sorry for the whitepaper, it is updated now.

Yes NVO will distribute all the 15 million tokens, and won't keep anyone. Yes, they will do with what ever is raised by the "crowdsale".

Hi, during the ICO Is there a maximum limit of fundraising money or are you going to raise all the money you can during the 4 weeks of the ICO ?. I await your response, thank you.

There won't be maximum as there is not minimum, it will all depend on the investments.

legendary
Terminated.
I wish to buy some NVO during crowd sale.  Never done this before; some one please advise the steps to buy some NVO.
Step 1) Wait for the crowd sale to begin.
Step 2) Register on the website.
Step 3) Follow the *instructions* found on the website and deposit to the addresses that you've received with the currency that you want. For this particular ICO, you will need a Bitcoin Address to which you own the private key to (no pools, exchanges, online services, et. al.) due to the counterparty token.

I'll notify them that a correction is needed.

And ALL the 15 million is for sale? Dev team not keeping any of the tokens? Just whatever is raised in ICO?
Correct. All 15 Million tokens are for sale/no amount is reserved by the team.

Hi, during the ICO Is there a maximum limit of fundraising money or are you going to raise all the money you can during the 4 weeks of the ICO ?. I await your response, thank you.
AFAIK there is no maximum amount that cap be raised, which is also why there is no specified token price at this time. The price per token will be determined by the total amount raised at the end of the crowd sale.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

DETAILS OF CROWDSALE

No. The correct date for issuing the tokens is: June 24th, 2017. This seems to be an error that was leftover when the duration of the ICO was updated.
Lauda is right, i forgot to update the OP, the NVO Tokens release will happen on 1st July, as the addresses must be parsed, and organized, so there will be a lot of work to do after crowdsale.

4.1 Token details and fees distribution
The NVO team will use counterparty to generate 15.000.000 NVOT. They will be available during
the crowdsale campaign starting May 22nd, 2017. When the crowdsale is over, tokens will be
distributed from June 14th to June 21st 2017. After token distribution NVOT will be listed on as
many exchanges as possible including NVO exchange when it’s launched.
The price of the NVOT will be defined by the total amount raised.
Token supply: 15 million
For Sale : 15 million
Emission rate: No new coins created
Sale period: 05/23/17 02:00 UTC to 06/13/17 02:00 UTC
First price: Defined by the total amount raised.
Accepted currencies: ETH XRP BTC MAID LTC
Token distribution date: June 14th to June 21st 2017

rsa
Activity: 37
I wish to buy some NVO during crowd sale.  Never done this before; some one please advise the steps to buy some NVO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This is a portable and efficient wallet. I haven't seen anything like this and I am quite impressed. I have a question though, why NVO have tokens? What is the purpose and is it necessary?
Hello, I need to clarify what are the advantages of the NVO exchange against its competitors as Waves decentralized exchange of the platform Waves and Easy Des of the platform Komodo.

I would also like to find out more about CEO Yanni Bragui and Ton Bi. I would like to find your twitter, Facebook, bitcoin talk user ... and some information about them. In the Linkedin there is hardly any information.

Thank you very much.

Activity: 882
Merit: 533
German translation is ready in ~24h
You should probably post that in the thread related to translation bounties. However, keep in mind that there may have been some small changes (see the latter part of my post) which you should adjust.

Is it correct that the tokens will be released in the middle of the Crowdsale period?

DETAILS OF CROWDSALE

Hello, what will be the starting value of NVO tokens and at what exchanges do you plan to add NVO?

NVO Token won't have a starting price, the final price will be defined by the total investments as all the tokens will be distributed. No preminer, no tokens for the team.

Will process them soon.
legendary
Terminated.
You should probably post that in the thread related to translation bounties. However, keep in mind that there may have been some small changes (see the latter part of my post) which you should adjust.

Is it correct that the tokens will be released in the middle of the Crowdsale period?

DETAILS OF CROWDSALE

Update: See the post from nemgun.
Jump to: