Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 84. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Another day another dollar
things slowed down here quiet a bit. Fewer posts and involvement. Best of luck to this promising project.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
can we call this a wall?
a sell order in counterwallet DEX:

19,677 at 0.0360000 XCP.

and whats up with the website? i can't scroll or something like that...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Where did the Nvo.io dashboard site go???

I didnt pull my coins off there yet...i lose my tokens?

I know the address I used....

Your tokens were never on the nvo website. It was distributed on the address you used.

hum.. shit dogs... totally forgot what address I used...

I needed to send funds from an address I controlled the private key, correct?  
I could use used Jaxx right???

EDIT ______

nevermind.  I figured it out Smiley   Just spent some time putting in all of my private keys into counterwallet.
I found my Tokens Smiley  heheh thought I just lost 600 bucks for a moment hahah Smiley 

thanks for your help though
Activity: 8

I know the address I used....

Your tokens were never on the nvo website. It was distributed on the address you used.
Activity: 15

was I able to send funds via an exchange also??  im looking around for the address i used..
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Hello guys,

https://www.coinpayments.net now supports NVST, you can use their wallet while we delive our wallet, there are other features provided by CPS, i invite you to check them.

Great News, it is reassuring that NVO is going smooth
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Hello guys,

https://www.coinpayments.net now supports NVST, you can use their wallet while we delive our wallet, there are other features provided by CPS, i invite you to check them.

Will it possible to get that "Convert" button for it so that people can just instant exchange NVST with other supported coins?
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
Hello guys,

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
My NVST tokens are with my Electrum wallet. Please tell me, how can I buy more and at which exchange?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Is there any news on when we can buy some of this token on the temporary exchange?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
I don't want to fud or anything but the team looked vastly under-qualified judging from their linkedin profiles. I'm still interested to see where this goes but I don't really have any high hopes.

Vitalik dropped out and created Ethereum...

But just wait and see... Maybe you are right and this project will die... Maybe they will create the exchange of the century and investors will gain huge returns...
At worst, I would have lost time because I invest what I can afford to lose, but I would regret to miss a huge profit if it happens. And I trust the devs and expect that they deliver great results.
We will have the answer on a few months.

I also thought once like that and wanted to get rid of this coin but then I thought to give it a another try. May be developers can really make a good platform in future. It is clear from @Nemgun posts that Maidsafe forum moderators are hiding something by deleting his posts.

I think the price will crash heavily. Better sell off and get your money in BTC which is growing or other established coins
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I know that we still have a long ways to go before this project is completed and I can't wait. There is more and more demand for decentralized exchanges. Just looking at potential regulations around the world, including the banning of ICOs by China and the closing of many Chinese exchanges, it becomes even more obvious that decentralized exchanges are the way of the future. The only unfortunate thing is that it will be awhile before this project is completed and in that time, other exchanges might pop up and claim the spotlight.
Activity: 4
Nice white paper, only useful information with out water. I wish good luck to the project!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I don't want to fud or anything but the team looked vastly under-qualified judging from their linkedin profiles. I'm still interested to see where this goes but I don't really have any high hopes.

Vitalik dropped out and created Ethereum...

But just wait and see... Maybe you are right and this project will die... Maybe they will create the exchange of the century and investors will gain huge returns...
At worst, I would have lost time because I invest what I can afford to lose, but I would regret to miss a huge profit if it happens. And I trust the devs and expect that they deliver great results.
We will have the answer on a few months.

I also thought once like that and wanted to get rid of this coin but then I thought to give it a another try. May be developers can really make a good platform in future. It is clear from @Nemgun posts that Maidsafe forum moderators are hiding something by deleting his posts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
Does anybody know what was the reason to issue this token
on counterparty instead of any other faster blockchain?!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
counterparty fees are really horrible (0.00398643) and placing an order really takes "years". thats why this coin needs an other exchange or even better its own exchange. if i checked the fees before placing the order i would not have done it.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Does anyone have any knowledge about the situation developing where exchanges may not host ICO coins due to incoming securities regulations.I know NVO is crowdsale but are there any parts of howey test that may be a cause for the concern?

On another note is there any ETA for exchange on the website?
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
Yes, they lost another month because off the people who were to lazy or dim to follow the crowdsale instructions and send from an address that they did not have the key to.
rest assured, progress is being made. You can follow the slack channel to follow the project more closely. I think it will put you at ease.

OK, thanks for explanation. I remember the chaos about crowdsale instructions, but it was very easy and nothing hard to understand.
I will join to slack then and I will check what is going on.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Yes, they lost another month because off the people who were to lazy or dim to follow the crowdsale instructions and send from an address that they did not have the key to.
rest assured, progress is being made. You can follow the slack channel to follow the project more closely. I think it will put you at ease.
Pages:
Jump to: