Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 86. (Read 170086 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
UPDATE

Website is back and updated.

I am aware of the typos, haven't got enough time to proof read it, i am not that good in english. I had the head into code for the whole day so, i am not really efficient at the moment.
I am aware about some compatibility issues with the scrolling, will fix it soon (laptops mostly).

I hope that you will enjoy it.

Do you guys have any ETA when could this be listed on other markets?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 533
UPDATE

Website is back and updated.

I am aware of the typos, haven't got enough time to proof read it, i am not that good in english. I had the head into code for the whole day so, i am not really efficient at the moment.
I am aware about some compatibility issues with the scrolling, will fix it soon (laptops mostly).

I hope that you will enjoy it.
rsa
Activity: 37
UPDATE

The NVO website will be down for update, i will reply to the posts as soon as the website is up again.
It is a new website with a new interface, updated roadmap.
Look & feel of new website looks nice.
When do you expect it to go up? Smiley

I'm glad it is amost there. I didn't like giving the people I told about NVO a link to an outdated website, so I have just been directing them to this topic.

I am sorry about the delay, it will updated in the next hour, haven't got enough time to do it properly untill now. I hope you will enjoy it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
When do you expect it to go up? Smiley

I'm glad it is amost there. I didn't like giving the people I told about NVO a link to an outdated website, so I have just been directing them to this topic.
UPDATE

The NVO website will be down for update, i will reply to the posts as soon as the website is up again.
It is a new website with a new interface, updated roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Due to current situation in which this project is fell, I want to sell invested nvst. Is there any buy back offer or someone else want to buy nvst?

I've been looking to buy some. How much do you have? Pm me.
Due to current situation in which this project is fell, I want to sell invested nvst. Is there any buy back offer or someone else want to buy nvst?

sorry that you can't flip the coin in a popular exchange at the first pump for fast cash, but you can sell to some happy (like me) HODLers thru couterparty dex.

enjoy  Grin

Yes i have multiple buy orders waiting to get triggered.
Just get to counterparty and add yours to the sellbook. I hope it's a lot of them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi all, hoping you can help me here.
I entered the NVO ICO buy investing XRP. I am not sure how I can get access to the NVO coins now, I only found a tutorial explaining as if you had invested BTC. Anyone could please shed some light? Thanks

check the BTC address you have entered on your page on nvo site, they have sent NVST there (insert in xchain.io the address to see your NVST)

or you can join slack and ask in the channel, you can find help there and some guides.
Activity: 53
Hi all, hoping you can help me here.
I entered the NVO ICO buy investing XRP. I am not sure how I can get access to the NVO coins now, I only found a tutorial explaining as if you had invested BTC. Anyone could please shed some light? Thanks
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
congratulation for Nvo succes on your Crowdsale , i think this is potensial for grow i hope all  people see overall for this project
and i hope in future Nvo have value witth high price. and have more community.

No offense, but this is WAY out of bounds. As an owner of a company, you should not be telling investors that "the price will rise for sure".  That is a complete breach of ethics - there's a reason CEO's don't even tell people they *think* share prices will rise or fall, let alone that they will for sure.  The price should rise or fall based on actual demand and the quality of the service - there is absolutely no way you should be telling people in any way whether it will or not. And even more so with absolute certainty, since you really have no idea.

What the hell is going on with this operation?  This seems like total amateur hour.

Welcome to the crypto world!!

have you watched Tenx (even videos of the ceo with "to the moon, to  space") and "everyothercrypto" social media (twitter etc.) with "to the moon" "rockets" etc. ......

i hope you have lived in a private island without internet for the last 5/6 years....

and you are complaining for a "will rise for sure" on a bitcointalk thread?

I love you man
Regarding the price fluctuation, it is normal to get a dump, however, with the comming updates and the release of the wallet and DEX, the price will rise for sure.

No offense, but this is WAY out of bounds. As an owner of a company, you should not be telling investors that "the price will rise for sure".  That is a complete breach of ethics - there's a reason CEO's don't even tell people they *think* share prices will rise or fall, let alone that they will for sure.  The price should rise or fall based on actual demand and the quality of the service - there is absolutely no way you should be telling people in any way whether it will or not. And even more so with absolute certainty, since you really have no idea.

What the hell is going on with this operation?  This seems like total amateur hour.

What are you on about?? This is not even the stock market...

He is just stating that he expects popularity to increase when people get to see the wallet? What is wrong with that?
Activity: 31
Regarding the price fluctuation, it is normal to get a dump, however, with the comming updates and the release of the wallet and DEX, the price will rise for sure.

No offense, but this is WAY out of bounds. As an owner of a company, you should not be telling investors that "the price will rise for sure".  That is a complete breach of ethics - there's a reason CEO's don't even tell people they *think* share prices will rise or fall, let alone that they will for sure.  The price should rise or fall based on actual demand and the quality of the service - there is absolutely no way you should be telling people in any way whether it will or not. And even more so with absolute certainty, since you really have no idea.

What the hell is going on with this operation?  This seems like total amateur hour.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Great news NEMGUN.HODL tokens forever
Good LUCK
Pages:
Jump to: