Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform - page 57. (Read 16742 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What are the fundamental differences in your messenger?

What will be the security of this application?
Activity: 10
Where can I find information on setting up and running MASTERNODE?
Activity: 6

What risk factors does an investor take when participating in a crowdsale?

If the project fails to develop and launch the product, will I get a refund?

Investing in crypto projects is a highly profitable, but also a high-risk business. I think you should not invest more than willing to lose

Each investor chooses projects in which he wants to participate. Maybe you liked the idea, then you should check the white paper and the project team before investing
Activity: 12
Will your Fiat and cryptocurrency be stored on your card?

Will I be able to pay for goods and services using cryptocurrency stored on the card?

In the white paper, I also did not find any information about the experience of your team.

Can you send links to your team on social networks?

Tino A. Ahlers is a pretty famous person.

He has extensive experience in real estate. He is also the owner of Ahlers-Real-Estate GmbH https://ahlers-real-estate.com/aboutus/
How can I take part in your conference in Istanbul?

How much does it cost to attend the event?
MMM EXTRA - the right step towards the goal!

Investing in crypto projects is a highly profitable, but also a high-risk business. I think you should not invest more than willing to lose

of course, you are right. but it's a very old phrase. I think, everyone, who is doing this, understands its. I would call it the truth of the cryptocurrency industry

Sometimes you can get carried away and forget this simple truth. Therefore, too much mention of this rule will not hurt anyone.
How many coins do I need to run MASTERNODE?

When will the presentation video of the project be created in English? I understand that you speak German, but many investors cannot understand you (I mean your YouTube channel)

I did not find a presentation from the project, but there is a good overview of the project in English.

Video length more than 20 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxKoVNi8xRs

Why the site does not contain a roadmap of the project?

How can I check if you are implementing plans for your roadmap and how is your project developing?

The roadmap is in whitepaper.

You can find it at this link https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5c366c5c222a7c0a12d289bf/5c44ba87e00656c57792fe31_Atronocom-English%20WP-min%20(1).pdf

Are the names of all the speakers and experts who will take part in the conference in Istanbul on June 22 already known?

It must be grand

I think Atronocom representatives will report this information when the required number of participants is registered.

Maybe you should ask about this by email [email protected]
Activity: 9

In which country is your team based? Where can I see in which project your team has worked before and do they have experience in developing blockchains?

The site contains a team and a brief description of each of the team members.

Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, the site does not contain links to team profiles in social networks.

Company registered in Dubai

Try searching for team members on linkedin. I think someone should be on this social network.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

of course, you are right. but it's a very old phrase. I think, everyone, who is doing this, understands its. I would call it the truth of the cryptocurrency industry
Activity: 8
The main plans for April May and June are:

Activation of the DApp and Network light nodes, relay
nodes and master nodes

Did you manage to activate DApp and Network light nodes?
Activity: 9

Is the Atronocom team planning events in Europe?

I am interested in a personal meeting with your team, because I liked your project.

I agree that the project is very interesting and has positive reviews on trackers and social networks.

No upcoming events were reported, at least because the project has no personal blog. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 11

What cryptocurrencies can I use to invest in a crowdsale atronocom?

I'm interested in investing in RIPPLE

Atronocom accepts euros via bank transfer and Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

Ripple is in the list and you can invest in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 13
When will the presentation video of the project be created in English? I understand that you speak German, but many investors cannot understand you (I mean your YouTube channel)

In the white paper, I also did not find any information about the experience of your team.

Can you send links to your team on social networks?

How can I contact the technical department of atronocom? I have a suggestion for you

I think that you need to contact the project representatives via the feedback form on the website.

https://www.atronocom.io/contact
Pages:
Jump to: