Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform - page 59. (Read 16742 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 255
directly invasion of bots in the project. why do not you answer the questions of users who are asked here? which bank will you work with and where is your registration?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

How will your messenger be different from hundreds of others? Now a huge number of secure messengers have been created, but they are not popular

This is the main problem for many young companies, they create a product, but they don’t know how to make a product out of it that you want to buy.
Activity: 13
I can not get my coins until you start the blockchain?

Coins go to the account in the messenger? or did i understand you badly?
Activity: 7
Residents of all countries can take part in crowdsale? Is there a specific list where I can see the presence of my country?

What kind of marketing do you think to apply to a wide audience worldwide? I think users are unlikely to leave popular instant messengers

The best marketing is user recommendation. If the application and the virtual map are convenient to use, then people themselves will talk about it on social networks

In order for people to start using Atronocom for the first time, they need a large budget for social media marketing.
In which country is your team based? Where can I see in which project your team has worked before and do they have experience in developing blockchains?

In the application, you can change the proxy server?

I know this helps in countries where the ip addresses of instant messengers are blocked

I think that it is not necessary for application blockchains, because the application will not have one centralized server where all information will be stored

Russia adopted a law on the isolation of the Internet. In this case, they will be able to block the messenger, but I think atronocom is counting on the world market

I do not think that they will abandon the global Internet. This will adversely affect the education of students and schoolchildren.
Activity: 12
on the website atronocom it is written that they want to create 440 million tokens.

This is a huge amount of coins, but if they create a working product, then I think this is the normal amount of coins.
Activity: 10
If you are developing your blockchain, then you will create not tokens, but a coin?

How many coins do you want to create?
Activity: 26

What kind of marketing do you think to apply to a wide audience worldwide? I think users are unlikely to leave popular instant messengers

The best marketing is user recommendation. If the application and the virtual map are convenient to use, then people themselves will talk about it on social networks
How will your messenger be different from hundreds of others? Now a huge number of secure messengers have been created, but they are not popular
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Does it have an ieo on some exchange? The project promise me a great future...
Activity: 10
When will the DApp network be up and running? You have indicated that this will happen in the first quarter of 2019, but this date has long passed. Is the network running?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
now the project looks really interesting they have a strong team and cooperation with top partners it says a lot. I think that the project will be in demand now.
Activity: 6
Is there a rise in the price of a token in your program? It is important for me to understand this, since I cannot decide whether to invest in your project.

Do you mean burning unsold tokens? If yes, then the project has not even created a blockchain in which tokens will be created.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
what other developments besides the marketplace do you offer at the moment? I just want to understand what else your platform will be used for.
Activity: 12

When did the sale open and how much did you manage to attract investment at the moment?

Tokens will be issued after the launch of the blockchain?

The project is conducted by Crowdsale and tokens will be distributed only after the launch of the blockchain. When this happens is not known
Activity: 6
I read that one of your priorities is to support the Save the Children Fund. What foundation do you support and how much do you donate to charity?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The project declares ambitious goals to create the safest blockchain-based instant messenger with a virtual card attached. Are you sure you can do it?
Pages:
Jump to: