Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE IS LIVE] Atronocom - Crypto Payment Platform - page 58. (Read 16742 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The last item in the roadmap dates from July 2019. In the future, the project does not have any plans for the development and implementation of something new?

The founder of your project (idea) is Thomas Koller?

Or are you a team that just wants to implement someone's idea?

Thomas Koller is the Chief Executive Officer in the project and as far as I understand the author of the idea or the founders are completely different people
Activity: 12
Why the site does not contain a roadmap of the project?

How can I check if you are implementing plans for your roadmap and how is your project developing?
Activity: 10

What kind of marketing do you think to apply to a wide audience worldwide? I think users are unlikely to leave popular instant messengers

The best marketing is user recommendation. If the application and the virtual map are convenient to use, then people themselves will talk about it on social networks

In order for people to start using Atronocom for the first time, they need a large budget for social media marketing.

People are wary of something new. You need strong media and blogger support. Now it is the most useful advertisement.

The project needs global marketing for its target audience. For this, in fact, you need to conduct ICO or crowdfunding.
Activity: 26
Are the names of all the speakers and experts who will take part in the conference in Istanbul on June 22 already known?

It must be grand
Activity: 67
Is the Atronocom team planning events in Europe?

I am interested in a personal meeting with your team, because I liked your project.

Tokens will be credited to users immediately after the ICO? or will there be a period of blocking coins?

If so, for how long will the coins be blocked?

Tokens of early investors will get their tokens blocked for 3 years. Investors who participate in crowdsale will get blocking tokens from 8 months to 3 years
Activity: 10
What cryptocurrencies can I use to invest in a crowdsale atronocom?

I'm interested in investing in RIPPLE
Activity: 6
What risk factors does an investor take when participating in a crowdsale?

If the project fails to develop and launch the product, will I get a refund?
Activity: 12

I can not get my coins until you start the blockchain?

Coins go to the account in the messenger? or did i understand you badly?

You understood correctly. Attracted investments will be directed to the development of the blockchain and mobile applications. Only after this will the utility token be created.
How can I contact the technical department of atronocom? I have a suggestion for you
The founder of your project (idea) is Thomas Koller?

Or are you a team that just wants to implement someone's idea?
MMM EXTRA - the right step towards the goal!

What kind of marketing do you think to apply to a wide audience worldwide? I think users are unlikely to leave popular instant messengers

The best marketing is user recommendation. If the application and the virtual map are convenient to use, then people themselves will talk about it on social networks

In order for people to start using Atronocom for the first time, they need a large budget for social media marketing.

People are wary of something new. You need strong media and blogger support. Now it is the most useful advertisement.
You indicated that you are a bitcoinassociation partner.

But on the site I did not find the information that you are their partner https://www.bitcoinassociation.ch/members-1

In which country is your team based? Where can I see in which project your team has worked before and do they have experience in developing blockchains?

The site contains a team and a brief description of each of the team members.

Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, the site does not contain links to team profiles in social networks.

Company registered in Dubai
Tokens will be credited to users immediately after the ICO? or will there be a period of blocking coins?

If so, for how long will the coins be blocked?
The testing phase ended in the summer of 2018, when did the crowdsale end?

Will there be further investment rounds?
Activity: 9
In order to purchase coins, do I have to go through KYC / AML?

Or can I do it later after buying coins?
Activity: 8
What data transfer encryption technology will your messenger have? I know that most instant messengers are not anonymous.
Activity: 9
For those who have not decided whether to pass the accreditation. Here is a detailed description of the definition. https://www.investor.gov/
Pages:
Jump to: