Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 53. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Why did you decide to work on a B2B model? Do you consider working on other models?
Activity: 266
Do you plan to protect the system from speculators, who will buy leads on LeadCoin and resell them on the platform at a higher price?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to get any privileges on the paid platform, so to sell your leads faster? Some kind of VIP status or something like this…
The idea of sailing ready-made leads is very interesting. Will there be any other mediators between a seller and a buyer, except the LeadCoin platform?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What soft-cap will the project have??
I saw some information on the site, but only about the hard-cap. There is nothing about the soft-cap.
Activity: 210
What soft-cap will the project have??
Activity: 392
Will I be able to buy out all available tokens on sale?
Well, if you have that kind of money, then, of course, you can. There is no maximum limit for one investor’s purchase size.
Activity: 98
Will I be able to buy out all available tokens on sale?
Activity: 112
There is a lot of talk about the role of decentralization in the work of LeadCoin service. However, I do not see any more advantages, except anonymity and security of transactions. As for me, all this could be provided on a centralized basis.
This is not the main feature of blockchain usage. Decentralization, provided by blockchain, excludes the possibility, that a single entity will control the network. And that's cool.
That is cool, maybe. It remains only to understand what it gives.
The fact is that due to decentralization the network will consist of many nodes. This is the main advantage of using blockchain in the work of LeadCoin, I think.
What does the platform benefit from consisting of many nodes?
This increases safety and stability of the work. In other words, for example, if the operation of one node is disrupted, it will not affect the operation of the entire service, because the loss of one node will be compensated by others.
And how many nodes will the LeadCoin network consist of?
Activity: 196
There is a lot of talk about the role of decentralization in the work of LeadCoin service. However, I do not see any more advantages, except anonymity and security of transactions. As for me, all this could be provided on a centralized basis.
This is not the main feature of blockchain usage. Decentralization, provided by blockchain, excludes the possibility, that a single entity will control the network. And that's cool.
The fact is that due to decentralization the network will consist of many nodes. This is the main advantage of using blockchain in the work of LeadCoin, I think.
This increases safety and stability of the work. In other words, for example, if the operation of one node is disrupted, it will not affect the operation of the entire service, because the loss of one node will be compensated by others.
Activity: 112
Activity: 90
How long till it list on the exchange?
Activity: 280
Can leads buyer sell it back to LeadCoin if leads didnt meet his expectation? 
I’m as a customer have a question. Where is my orders history gonna be kept in this system?
Activity: 406
This platform could be created on standard technologies. Why blockchain? It’s a waste of time and resources!
Blockchain provide the security that other technology cant provide. It makes sense to use it in LeadCoin. The platform wouldnt be stable without it.
What makes it so secured?
Fraud is reduced to zero. All the lead information belongs to the seller зntill the transaction is complete. Generally speaking the whole system will be protect from hacking attacks.
Okay. I’ve got another question then. After the deal is over the Lead info stays in the system some kind of way?
Activity: 336
This platform could be created on standard technologies. Why blockchain? It’s a waste of time and resources!
Blockchain provide the security that other technology cant provide. It makes sense to use it in LeadCoin. The platform wouldnt be stable without it.
What makes it so secured?
Fraud is reduced to zero. All the lead information belongs to the seller зntill the transaction is complete. Generally speaking the whole system will be protect from hacking attacks.
Pages:
Jump to: