Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 50. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi there. What was the token rate on the ICO?
You could get 15k tokens for 1 ETH. The rate will be higher in the secondary market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hi there. What was the token rate on the ICO?
Merit: 100
Hi there. Will the reach of the hard cap influence the tools of the platform? Perhaps, the developers will add any new components?
Activity: 238
Hello, guys. Why is the ICO already over? Were its time reduced back to 100 minutes? It’s written everywhere that the hard cap was reached.
The hard cap is really reached. however, timeframes remained the same, but it happened too fast.
I just wanted to watch the development of the ICO in order to select an optimal investment option. But I didn’t have time to.
Believe me, many people held hands, and missed the ICO itself due to this reason.
I don’t regret that I set an alarm clock, otherwise I wouldn’t manage to buy the LeadCoin tokens.
In this case I congratulate the team with the reach of the hard cap! When will the tokens appear on exchanges? I want to buy then until the price is too high.
The tokens are already added on Bancot, in the near future it’s planned to place them on several more exchangers. You should watch the situation more attentively next time)
Hello, guys. Why is the ICO already over? Were its time reduced back to 100 minutes? It’s written everywhere that the hard cap was reached.
The hard cap is really reached. however, timeframes remained the same, but it happened too fast.
I just wanted to watch the development of the ICO in order to select an optimal investment option. But I didn’t have time to.
Believe me, many people held hands, and missed the ICO itself due to this reason.
I don’t regret that I set an alarm clock, otherwise I wouldn’t manage to buy the LeadCoin tokens.
In this case I congratulate the team with the reach of the hard cap! When will the tokens appear on exchanges? I want to buy then until the price is too high.
Activity: 406
How many days after the lead placement in LeadCoin, it can remain relevant? And will the platform automatically decrease the cost of leads depending on the prescription of its being in the system?
Why do you consider the web design area to be the most priority at the start of the development of your service?
Activity: 224
Are you ready for users to announce the list of lead categories that will be on the website after the launch?
Activity: 196
Several times on different forums I heard that operators will play an important role in the life of the LeadCoin platform. But what exactly will be their function, I did not find it. I hope for your help, readers of Bitcointalk!
Operators, in my opinion, in LeadCoin they are arbitrators who will follow all the processes on the network and resolve disputes.
Arbitrators in the network are arbitrators, they will deal with settling the disputed situation on the platform between buyers and sellers. The operators will be large lead suppliers, which will work even through a separate application. They will contribute to the development of the network and the entire brand of the company.
We can say with confidence that this project which is based on the blockchain offers a completely unique service that makes a breakthrough in terms of marketing effectiveness. We see more and more projects to use blockchain for marketing purposes. It seems like providing transparency and decentralization can improve current huge marketing market.
I read a lot of information about the protection of the LeadCoin platform, there are no questions. But are these SDK clients that the operators will be using will be well protected?
I figured out that operators will load their leads into the system and contribute to its development. But how will they create new nodes in the blockchain?
Activity: 210
Will developers' tokens after the end of the ICO be frozen?
Most likely, yes. I did not see the exact information about the terms of freezing.
Will developers' tokens after the end of the ICO be frozen?
Activity: 868
This is different, I mean I never thought someone would think of exchanging their un-used leads to different source/company in return for some competitive leads. I mean in theory, all these make sense. As an owner of a business, I would certainly like to have some good leads than out my effort on something that is not even fruitful or related to my business. If this project the gap between reality and theory, I guess it will stand out from the rest for this can change the whole concept of marketing/lead.

Gonna closely see how all of this unfolds.
Activity: 308
Several times on different forums I heard that operators will play an important role in the life of the LeadCoin platform. But what exactly will be their function, I did not find it. I hope for your help, readers of Bitcointalk!
Operators, in my opinion, in LeadCoin they are arbitrators who will follow all the processes on the network and resolve disputes.
Arbitrators in the network are arbitrators, they will deal with settling the disputed situation on the platform between buyers and sellers. The operators will be large lead suppliers, which will work even through a separate application. They will contribute to the development of the network and the entire brand of the company.
Through a separate application? That is, for each operator, will the company develop a new customer?
You can say that. For operators it will be just an SDK client, which they can customize, as they need, to set up their company's symbols, colors, etc. Their users will place their leads at them, but in fact in the LeadCoin network. This will contribute to the fast development of the company.
How long will the operator have to wait for him to be made his SDK application?
Pages:
Jump to: