Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 49. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Finally, I have received tokens that I bought on the ICO! I was afraid I wouldn't have time to buy them. By the way, when they can be transferred to other people?

You’ll be able to use tokens in 24 hours after you get them.
What different here with already existing similar platform? AdEx for example? Do you have some big companies intersting in your platform?
AdEx is more aimed at trading advertisement spaces and reducing the level of fraud in classical affiliate networks. As for us, we’re focused on sale and exchange of leads. Yes, big companies are interested in us, but we cant reveal the info about them yet. Stay tuned and you wont miss anything for sure! 
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
What different here with already existing similar platform? AdEx for example? Do you have some big companies intersting in your platform?
Activity: 238
Finally, I have received tokens that I bought on the ICO! I was afraid I wouldn't have time to buy them. By the way, when they can be transferred to other people?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I saw several times that people asked here how rating of each lead were formed, but unfortunately none of them got fulfilling answer. I will try to ask this question again, maybe it will be answered.
Yes, no one really pays any attention to these questions, because it was said a hundred times, that the moderators had been going to set the rating of each lead by themselves.

What?? Who are these moderators, who do not sleep for 3 years and who have five pairs of hands? Don't be silly, the system will automatically rank each lead.

Finally, a sensible answer. Now I would like to find out on what basis the system will generate rank each lead?
Each lead will be ranked according to several parameters. The biggest influence will have the number of days since lead’s creation. It’s less likely that a lead will be relevant, if it stays in the system without being claimed for too long.

What other parameters will be taken into account?
I saw several times that people asked here how rating of each lead were formed, but unfortunately none of them got fulfilling answer. I will try to ask this question again, maybe it will be answered.
Yes, no one really pays any attention to these questions, because it was said a hundred times, that the moderators had been going to set the rating of each lead by themselves.

What?? Who are these moderators, who do not sleep for 3 years and who have five pairs of hands? Don't be silly, the system will automatically rank each lead.

Finally, a sensible answer. Now I would like to find out on what basis the system will generate rank each lead?
Each lead will be ranked according to several parameters. The biggest influence will have the number of days since lead’s creation. It’s less likely that a lead will be relevant, if it stays in the system without being claimed for too long.

Activity: 224
I had managed to buy tokens on the ICO, but I didn’t get them to my wallet so far. How many days should I wait for remittance of funds?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Is that true that all tokens have already been sold?
Dead right! Hard-cap was collected in just a few hours.
Activity: 224
Is that true that all tokens have already been sold?
Hi there. Will the reach of the hard cap influence the tools of the platform? Perhaps, the developers will add any new components?
This option isnt excluded, bit there’re no particular plans on this so far.
Good afternoon. Is the team planning to control the token rate in the secondary market? Or will they set it free?
The only impact of ours will be constant improvement of the quality of the services, this will increase the demand for the
Congratulations with the reach of the hard cap! This was cool! If u can, tell me please, are you planning to place your tokens on HitBTC?
The full list of the exchanges where or token will be places will become available in the near future. Stay tuned!
Activity: 294
Congratulations with the reach of the hard cap! This was cool! If u can, tell me please, are you planning to place your tokens on HitBTC?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Did the ICO participant receive any bonuses?
No, the token was sold at a fixed rate, but this didn’t prevent the company from reach of the hard cap.
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. Did the ICO participant receive any bonuses?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Is the team planning to control the token rate in the secondary market? Or will they set it free?
Pages:
Jump to: