Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 58. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Various resources make reviews on the project. Should we trust them from the point of view of developers?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Not only the issue of creation of  the individual apps is interesting, but integration of info flows with the help of management systems for sites and platform for one owner also is, too. Will this be introduced?
Activity: 252
How are the funds distributed after the sale?
You can find the full info in the WP or on the site. In particular, 40% will be allocated to the marketing, 30% - to the development of the product itself and the remaining 30% will be distributed among the smaller directions.
Activity: 280
How are the funds distributed after the sale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I like Leadcoin as a project. Excellent site, good WP, the project is worked out, also the team and project’s past are advantages, too. But the niche of making profit on leads makes me doubt. To be more precise, the aspect that the project counts on the desire of the lead seller to provide the full info on the product(

What can confuse u? In my opinion, u have no reason to doubt that the sellers will provide full info on the leads ‘cause the rules of work with the platform will make them to.
If the owner didnt manage to use the lead for himself, this is “discards” so it doest make any sense to describe it…

Perhaps, a particular lead has lost its value in the business of a particular owner, but when it’s in LeadCoin service, it becomes an asset which u make profit on. It’s silly to lose money ‘cause you’re lazy to fill the info on the lead.

Okay! I’ve also understood from the terms that the second party – the buyer – sees not the full info on the seller, too. Dont u think that it’s bad for market relationship?
This is necessary for effective operation of the system, in particular  for the search of buyers of leads. As  for the info available to the buyer, it’s confines to the commercial interests of the seller in addition to everything else.

Do you mean the info on the sales markets when you’re talking about the financial interests?
Activity: 238
I like Leadcoin as a project. Excellent site, good WP, the project is worked out, also the team and project’s past are advantages, too. But the niche of making profit on leads makes me doubt. To be more precise, the aspect that the project counts on the desire of the lead seller to provide the full info on the product(

What can confuse u? In my opinion, u have no reason to doubt that the sellers will provide full info on the leads ‘cause the rules of work with the platform will make them to.
If the owner didnt manage to use the lead for himself, this is “discards” so it doest make any sense to describe it…

Perhaps, a particular lead has lost its value in the business of a particular owner, but when it’s in LeadCoin service, it becomes an asset which u make profit on. It’s silly to lose money ‘cause you’re lazy to fill the info on the lead.

Okay! I’ve also understood from the terms that the second party – the buyer – sees not the full info on the seller, too. Dont u think that it’s bad for market relationship?
This is necessary for effective operation of the system, in particular  for the search of buyers of leads. As  for the info available to the buyer, it’s confines to the commercial interests of the seller in addition to everything else.

Activity: 252
What are the funds collected for in LeadCoin ICO?
Globally, they’re collected for the development of the project. Some part of fees collected will be allocated to the construction and maintenance of the project’s blockchain network.
Activity: 378
What are the funds collected for in LeadCoin ICO?
Activity: 266
What if business is functioning in not so competitive environment. Can they just sell the lead? Or this platform wont work for it?
Activity: 406
Google has spent decades to build the empire. Do you think this platform can get the similar results so soon?
There are different kinds of companies and businesses around the world. Are they all gonna have same terms and conditions?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Keen to get more details on this as well
Activity: 266
Can the project prove that this platform can make money? Any proves?
Activity: 350
What is internal currency reserve used for?
BNT reserve guarantees the price for token holders. It protects them from inflation.
Activity: 364
What is internal currency reserve used for?
Pages:
Jump to: