Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][CROWDSALE] LeadCoin - The Future of Web Marketing​🔥 - page 60. (Read 6711 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I like the project. Fears only cause its basis - the crypto currency. Rates are too volatile and the external background around the current currency is not very good. Is it worth building a project on its basis?
Volatility does not mean lack of prospects, the growing trend persists!) In addition, the project has a business idea that generates revenue, and it does not depend on crypto currency. The use of a blockchain already at the stage of construction, startup gives him confidence not only in tomorrow, but also in the day after tomorrow.
We'll see. What do you need to do to start using the platform?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I like the project. Fears only cause its basis - the crypto currency. Rates are too volatile and the external background around the current currency is not very good. Is it worth building a project on its basis?
Volatility does not mean lack of prospects, the growing trend persists!) In addition, the project has a business idea that generates revenue, and it does not depend on crypto currency. The use of a blockchain already at the stage of construction, startup gives him confidence not only in tomorrow, but also in the day after tomorrow.
Activity: 224
What plans do developers have on the capture of markets today? Where is it planned to start from? If it isnt a commercial secret, of course.
Activity: 406
There’s an opinion that the options of the web version may differ from the ones of the app. Is it true? What will be the differences?
Activity: 280
What plans for realization of LeadCoin platform as a web-service? More available options of use will allow to distribute the system among the less skilled users.
Activity: 266
I’ve heard that some part of the info on the lead will always remain encrypted while the second one remains available. Why?
Activity: 196
How broad will the platform’s ecosystem? How many roles will there be in it? What functions and rights Will these roles have?
Hello! The platform will as self-arranged and self-guided as possible, for these purpose there’re 3 roles in the system at the moment: a lead seller, a lead buyer and arbitrators. I guess it’s clear in case of the first two of them, as for arbitrators, they’re solving the disputed arisen between those two.
Any complex system need regulation and the control of its condition mechanism. What’s the key to the workability of the LeadCoin platform?

First of all the fact that working and, consequently, making profit on it is possible only in case of observing the base values, among which there’re openness, honesty, striving to provide as full info on the products as possible. Besides that, the blockchain can track any violations and, consequently, nonobservance of the basic principles can lead the participant to the bad result. All the representatibes of the ecosystem should understand this.

This is reasonable! It’s good that there’s blockchain. So there’s a punishing system, too?
Yes, the system of getting rid of inappropriate leads is developed, the punishment and the rules of elimination of the violators from the platform exist, too. Let me say it again, this unpleasant rules will be relevant only for those ones who doesnt observe the basic principles of the project.
You’ve mentioned the arbitrators. Are there rules for their elimination?
Activity: 336
How broad will the platform’s ecosystem? How many roles will there be in it? What functions and rights Will these roles have?
Hello! The platform will as self-arranged and self-guided as possible, for these purpose there’re 3 roles in the system at the moment: a lead seller, a lead buyer and arbitrators. I guess it’s clear in case of the first two of them, as for arbitrators, they’re solving the disputed arisen between those two.
Any complex system need regulation and the control of its condition mechanism. What’s the key to the workability of the LeadCoin platform?

First of all the fact that working and, consequently, making profit on it is possible only in case of observing the base values, among which there’re openness, honesty, striving to provide as full info on the products as possible. Besides that, the blockchain can track any violations and, consequently, nonobservance of the basic principles can lead the participant to the bad result. All the representatibes of the ecosystem should understand this.

This is reasonable! It’s good that there’s blockchain. So there’s a punishing system, too?
Yes, the system of getting rid of inappropriate leads is developed, the punishment and the rules of elimination of the violators from the platform exist, too. Let me say it again, this unpleasant rules will be relevant only for those ones who doesnt observe the basic principles of the project.

Activity: 294
How can i purchase the coins? I need a simple instruction.
You can get Leadcoin if you purchase it from someone or on the trading platform itself. U need to use the banking payment or bitcoin for this purpose.
How can i purchase the coins? I need a simple instruction.
I’ve seen several ICOs recently. The price is usually high at first, but then it falls. What price can we expect in a half a year after the ICO?
It depends solely on the market. But there’re justified assumptions that it can reach $1 fast.

You’ve mentioned the arbitrators. Are there rules for their elimination?

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve seen several ICOs recently. The price is usually high at first, but then it falls. What price can we expect in a half a year after the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: