Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 110. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hi. Registration in the bounty is not? As it's all unusual. Where can I see the list of bounty members? Report daily or once a week on the link to send?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

CHECK NEW POST ON MEDIUM!
  ➡️  BOUNTY PROGRAM ⬅️
       ➡️ https://goo.gl/asRNWE  ⬅️

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I checked the announcement thread of bitcoin because of the ratings at icobench, however, comment on the professionalism and team drive from almost 5 newbies is suspecting. It is easy for project team member to open new account to appraise and campaign for the team. Such delicate act is enough to scare people away in era of scam ICOs or a caution to the project. Young people in a team is also not good enough, track record of team matters especially from a country like Slovenia.

Hello, yes nowadays there are a lot of scam ICO and other projects, but not every ICO is a scam. In case you want to meet our team and make personal contact with us,
you are welcome to visit us anytime here in Slovenia and see out credibility through your own eyes. Yes our team really is relativelly young, but we personally see more benefits
than weaknesses in that. Slovenia is a pioneering country in crypto world and has a lot of succesfull ICO's. Regarding newbies posting in our thread.. We have no control on who
makes posts in here so we are sorry if you got suspicious feeling about us, but as we said we can't control who is posting.

Best regards, Luxcess Group team Smiley
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
I checked the announcement thread of bitcoin because of the ratings at icobench, however, comment on the professionalism and team drive from almost 5 newbies is suspecting. It is easy for project team member to open new account to appraise and campaign for the team. Such delicate act is enough to scare people away in era of scam ICOs or a caution to the project. Young people in a team is also not good enough, track record of team matters especially from a country like Slovenia.

Yeah I see your point, but I don't know, I personally like that young people are doing projects, and in many cases when I cooperated with young teams they were much much more passionate about their projects etc. But toose are just mine personal experiences Smiley
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
hello i checked the webpage and it looks realy professional,
when the sale is over and you dont sale all tokens will you burn the rest?
so this will the push the price up at the moment right ?

Hello, firstly we would like to thank you for liking our page Smiley

Yes in case we don't reach hard cap on our sale, we will immediately burn the rest of our coins, so yes  in theory price should go up, but we can't control the market so it's hard to actually tell what will happen.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
hello i checked the webpage and it looks realy professional,
when the sale is over and you dont sale all tokens will you burn the rest?
so this will the push the price up at the moment right ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

CHECK NEW POST ON MEDIUM!
        👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
 ➡️  https://goo.gl/3HiGx6  ⬅️
f80
Activity: 130
Interesting, I also like to see young people who are doing projects and I see perspective in that. Nice choice on coin supply and great to see the decision where you need to invest their own coins on platform  Cool See you guys on presale Wink
Activity: 50
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Thank you for the encouraging words and we will do everything to make the project successful
Activity: 112
hopeful this project will be successful in the future, I will support with join bounty signature campaign
LT4
Activity: 31
Great whitepaper guys.
Like your move.
You choose only 35M tokens supply, so the price is going to fly!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
From the website information, the team members are young people, so I believe they are passionate, so this project is promising, but I hope they will be steady when necessary.
Activity: 462
Bounty program will be released untill the end of the week.
Good news! I wait when the bounty is announced. I liked the project and I want to participate.
all is clearly visible from the purpose and concept of your project. Waiting for bounty porgram is announced.
hopefully your project is successful

While we are preparing our bounty program, you can check our telegram https://t.me/Luxcess https://t.me/joinchat/EeFK5Ep9bM8U3rQqJgYzLQ  Smiley
Activity: 887
all is clearly visible from the purpose and concept of your project. Waiting for bounty porgram is announced.
hopefully your project is successful
Thank you for fast anwer. Now i understand.

What about your bounty program. When will be published?
We are glad to help you.
Bounty program will be released untill the end of the week.
Activity: 140
Looking forward your development.
Activity: 30
Thank you for fast anwer. Now i understand.

What about your bounty program. When will be published?
Jump to: