Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 43. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello, guys. If i invest, how can i be sure in the token's price growth?
They will purchase tokens on exchangers once a month and then burn them. It means that a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and the token price will increase permanently.

Nothing guarantees an increased token value that’s not how investing works but luxcess seems to have in place methods beyond just their own investing to shall we say help the overall price along. The buy and burn is one of the more unique aspects that seems to be exciting as it means the market cap of tokens will shrink from month to month contracting the available supply and as basic supply and demand goes lower supply with the same demand means higher price Smiley
Yes. it's sort of like what i was supposed to say. The future of the project looks promising indeed.
Activity: 280
How much money you do wanna get in trading and investing?
As far as i know, 40% of the investments will be put in their portfolio, which is quite good for token price growth.

But how will they distribute the rest of the investments?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Hey guys,

if you are following our project please rate us so we can make great story together  Wink

Luxcess group

https://www.bestcoins.co/ico/luxcess-group

Just voted for luxcess ico.. Hope this contest will attract more investors to partake in the coming presale assuming luxcess go way up in the list

Voted, only 13 votes that's not encouraging Luxcess telegram group has more than 7000 members. Has this link been shared on the telegram group? If you haven't, i urge you to share on the telegram group i'm certain you will get more votes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
They will purchase tokens on exchangers once a month and then burn them. It means that a smaller number of tokens will be available from month to month, and the token price will increase permanently.

Nothing guarantees an increased token value that’s not how investing works but luxcess seems to have in place methods beyond just their own investing to shall we say help the overall price along. The buy and burn is one of the more unique aspects that seems to be exciting as it means the market cap of tokens will shrink from month to month contracting the available supply and as basic supply and demand goes lower supply with the same demand means higher price Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
How much money you do wanna get in trading and investing?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
As in previous post the group sounded as Lexcuss... the name of project contains two words - “Luxury” and “Success” - So it's Luxcess!, - set and represents the direction of company's activity.

I didn't really think of that to be honest, I like that alot. Nice little theory.

It's looking like a success, check out the latest ICO review here on coinmarketplus!! 7.9!

https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/

Wow... Never imagined this how they got the name luxcess, i always usually thought how the name came about as i was always finding it difficult to pronounce "luxcess"  without mistakes
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
As in previous post the group sounded as Lexcuss... the name of project contains two words - “Luxury” and “Success” - So it's Luxcess!, - set and represents the direction of company's activity.

I didn't really think of that to be honest, I like that alot. Nice little theory.

It's looking like a success, check out the latest ICO review here on coinmarketplus!! 7.9!

https://www.coinmarketplus.com/token/luxcess-group/
Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

https://www.tokendesk.io/luxcess-group-story/

Really? They don't have direct sale in their own website? Why? Is this efficient way of doing ICO? I don't have answer or suggestion for this. But trying to understand it clearly.

Yes, we Will have a normal sale on our site, we Will just open it with an announcement on the stage in moscow.

Luxcess group

but what if you are sold out after pre-ico? or will there be extra tokens after the 3.march for a public sale? did I miss something there?
I thought that if they sold out after pre-sale, then the token will be available only on exchanges, won't it?
Merit: 11
Saw the post on telegram about the face of luxcess competition, I voted for a random one, but where are the profilenames from? twitter?
These names are the telegram nicknames with avatar fotos. Confess, that had chosen the most economical face)

Haha yes I can imagine to vote for the one that has the best representative look, but a small introductory text would have been nice
As there's no introduction, the voters have to choose the most solid and clever face with honest trait for this serious project) or random one)))

Tell me, please, in brief, how can i take a part in voting?

You can go to their telegram voting post using this link:

https://t.me/LuxcessCHAT/19607

Except i dont know if you can still vote, have a look
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Everyone who are invested and even planning to invest in Luxcess group, they have to visit this page and have to look why they are using LUXCESS name for theirs company.

Really? They don't have direct sale in their own website? Why? Is this efficient way of doing ICO? I don't have answer or suggestion for this. But trying to understand it clearly.

Yes, we Will have a normal sale on our site, we Will just open it with an announcement on the stage in moscow.

Luxcess group

but what if you are sold out after pre-ico? or will there be extra tokens after the 3.march for a public sale? did I miss something there?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Activity: 532
Luxcess Group team will attend The International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
You have to buy a ticket to attend the event. It's a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience, so it's worth enough, i guess.
It's also a nice opportunity for investors to receive a deeper understanding of the project and industry in general.

My main motive to attend such an event is probably to meet the CEO's of prominent ICO's, it would be a nice experience
Yeah, and it will definitely help a lot with the ICO because everyone who ever met Luxcess Group crew gives a nice feedback about them.
I heard that TED speaker Jon Kjær Nielsen dealt with the CEO of the project Bex Bostjan and his team during the past few years. He told that the crew at Luxcess Group are a good option if you’re looking for investment people with a human face.

Where'd you get this information, by the way?
From their recent article here:
https://medium.com/luxcess-group/what-jon-kj%C3%A6r-nielsen-say-about-us-2481a60c4c39
The feedback is even more valuable since Jon Nielsen isn't only a speaker, he's a person with technical background and master degree in engineering. I can say that Luxcess Group team has started throwing aces.  
Hah, i guess so. They have also met Oyvin Furustol, the Head of Investment Serving, LGT Bank, which is the world’s largest private bank. Very trustful and reliable cooperation! That guys really know their job.

That's true, there should really have been a little test/evaluation  of knowledge about the lexcuss project and results displayed. So that voters won't just base their judgment on contestants look alone
Saw the post on telegram about the face of luxcess competition, I voted for a random one, but where are the profilenames from? twitter?
These names are the telegram nicknames with avatar fotos. Confess, that had chosen the most economical face)

Haha yes I can imagine to vote for the one that has the best representative look, but a small introductory text would have been nice
As there's no introduction, the voters have to choose the most solid and clever face with honest trait for this serious project) or random one)))

Tell me, please, in brief, how can i take a part in voting?
You can vote in telegram chat of Luxcess Group. You are welcome to join)
Chech out our new team member.

New Member Of Our Team 🙌✔
💥 Legal Andrey Didenko 💥
➡️Founder in “EasyLaw”, legal firm that provides legal and IT services to innovative companies.
➡️Corporate and contract lawyer in «Virtus.Pro» cybersport holding company
➡️Cooperation with financial department: legal expertise of financial agreements, i.e. credit contracts, mortgage, guarantees, sureties etc., legal advice for different financial issues.
Thats the right step to get the legal non-stop support, as the new member was the integrator of IT-technolgies into the legal sphere named Legal Tech.

Luxcess Group team will attend The International Blockchain Summit on March 1st. What are the conditions for participiants?
You have to buy a ticket to attend the event. It's a grandiose event, where 30 world known experts from the sphere of cryptocurrency and technology Blockchain are meeting to share their experience, so it's worth enough, i guess.
It's also a nice opportunity for investors to receive a deeper understanding of the project and industry in general.

My main motive to attend such an event is probably to meet the CEO's of prominent ICO's, it would be a nice experience
Yeah, and it will definitely help a lot with the ICO because everyone who ever met Luxcess Group crew gives a nice feedback about them.
I heard that TED speaker Jon Kjær Nielsen dealt with the CEO of the project Bex Bostjan and his team during the past few years. He told that the crew at Luxcess Group are a good option if you’re looking for investment people with a human face.

Where'd you get this information, by the way?
From their recent article here:
https://medium.com/luxcess-group/what-jon-kj%C3%A6r-nielsen-say-about-us-2481a60c4c39
The feedback is even more valuable since Jon Nielsen isn't only a speaker, he's a person with technical background and master degree in engineering. I can say that Luxcess Group team has started throwing aces.  
Hah, i guess so. They have also met Oyvin Furustol, the Head of Investment Serving, LGT Bank, which is the world’s largest private bank. Very trustful and reliable cooperation! These guys really know their job.

Activity: 672

Luxcess group

Okay, that's great, i actually like where this is going, first, the hype, to create that avenue for people to be expecting the site, then it leads to suspense and the urge for the community to want to buy with the launch of the site, leading to traffic to the site, nice one, you seem to understand the game of human psychology
Pages:
Jump to: