Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 40. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
6 more days guys!! When exactly will the presale start? I dont want to miss it becouse only around 1000 people will geto to participate at presale :/ I want to cach bonus while it is possible =P
There's going to be more than one thousand people, because the minimal deposit now is lower. The exact time is 00.01 on 1st of March. But the period of pre-sale is quite short, so pay attention!
Isnt minimum 5k in etherium?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
IMPORTANT PRE-SALE UPDATE!!

Hello everyone

Where should we start? In recent weeks, there have been quite a few worrying e-mails to our email address. The theme of all, of course was Pre-sale and a fixed minimum contribution.

If we look at all the responses, people are a bit worried that they will not be able to participate in the Luxcess Group ICO, because they fear that there won’t be enough tokens. There is only 28,000,000 tokens are available for sale.

From the very beginning, when the project was still under development, we decided to give an opportunity, also to those who would like to invest with a small amount of money. If you've been following us from the very beginning, you know that Pre-sale was 18 days long, with a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. Because of all the worried people and their fear of missing the chance to become part of the Luxcess Group, we later reduced Pre-sale to 48 ur. However, the minimum input remained unchanged. Because the public's concerns continued, we said that we had to do something about it. The whole team sat down, we thought things through and decided on a bold move that will allow, in one hand, to become accessible to everyone under the same conditions and, on the other hand, increase demand and interest in the LXC token.

The minimum contribution in pre-sale and sale is 0.1 ETH.

So do not miss the opportunity and become part of the great Luxcess family.

wow this real good news thanks for giving a listening ear to the community shows you value your investors option, i will definitely partake in the pre-sale nice one.
I think the same, since i am very satisfied with a way how they communicate with the community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
6 more days guys!! When exactly will the presale start? I dont want to miss it becouse only around 1000 people will geto to participate at presale :/ I want to cach bonus while it is possible =P
There's going to be more than one thousand people, because the minimal deposit now is lower. The exact time is 00.01 on 1st of March. But the period of pre-sale is quite short, so pay attention!

It is always more profitable to enter the project earlier. because the price of a token will be cheaper, it is always more profitable to be an early investor.
Are there any guarantees or insurance for large investors?
No it's more easier for larger amount of investors, as 5K$ deposit before today had norrowed the amount of them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Perhaps some work has already been done and some stages have been passed.
The project will be implemented in any case, regardless of the fees?
The project will be implemented as soon as they reach softcap, i guess.

Yeah this is generally true but if the hardcap won't be reached, the project will continue with reduced goals, lets see how the event in Moscow goes, this will give us a good idea which direction this project is headed

Yes, though a lot are yet to be implemented by the team, we all are still hopeful of this project, is not easy achieving the needed feat in such project, with the overwhelming number of ICOs springing up everyday, is now a very competitive niche and only the greatest will be victorious
Yeah, but Luxcess Group looks very competitive among the rest, doesn't it?           

Well, all ICOs are different, each has their own unique properties and niche, so i won't really say because they can't be compared on same level based on the aforementioned but yea, Luxcess does have is own uniqueness that gives them an edge in the financial niche
Activity: 14
Activity: 112
IMPORTANT PRE-SALE UPDATE!!

Hello everyone

Where should we start? In recent weeks, there have been quite a few worrying e-mails to our email address. The theme of all, of course was Pre-sale and a fixed minimum contribution.

If we look at all the responses, people are a bit worried that they will not be able to participate in the Luxcess Group ICO, because they fear that there won’t be enough tokens. There is only 28,000,000 tokens are available for sale.

From the very beginning, when the project was still under development, we decided to give an opportunity, also to those who would like to invest with a small amount of money. If you've been following us from the very beginning, you know that Pre-sale was 18 days long, with a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. Because of all the worried people and their fear of missing the chance to become part of the Luxcess Group, we later reduced Pre-sale to 48 ur. However, the minimum input remained unchanged. Because the public's concerns continued, we said that we had to do something about it. The whole team sat down, we thought things through and decided on a bold move that will allow, in one hand, to become accessible to everyone under the same conditions and, on the other hand, increase demand and interest in the LXC token.

The minimum contribution in pre-sale and sale is 0.1 ETH.

So do not miss the opportunity and become part of the great Luxcess family.

wow this real good news thanks for giving a listening ear to the community shows you value your investors option, i will definitely partake in the pre-sale nice one.
Where can i find the white paper?
On the official website. But i've got a direct link. You are welcome: http://www.luxcess-group.com/pdf/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Where can i find the white paper?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
If someone is looking for LXC price and other details,

Token   LXC
Price   1 LXC = 0.15 USD
Bonus   Available
Platform   Ethereum
Accepting   ETH
Soft cap   500,000 USD
Hard cap   5,250,000 USD
Country   Slovenia
Wow thank you very much i just wanted to look at these but i could not find them can you tell me where you found them because i find this project very interesting and i may want to participate in it.

Next time you can try to search on google like LXC token, and you will find this information on the very first site. You can also try to search it up on the Luxcess site, but that will take your time. Instead you have google, who can give you the information very fast.
Merit: 11

Token   LXC
Price   1 LXC = 0.15 USD
Bonus   Available
Platform   Ethereum
Accepting   ETH
Soft cap   500,000 USD
Hard cap   5,250,000 USD
Country   Slovenia

That's quite a low soft-cap, hard-cap is also appealing, quite challenging but realistic values in my opinion
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Token   LXC
Price   1 LXC = 0.15 USD
Bonus   Available
Platform   Ethereum
Accepting   ETH
Soft cap   500,000 USD
Hard cap   5,250,000 USD
Country   Slovenia
Wow thank you very much i just wanted to look at these but i could not find them can you tell me where you found them because i find this project very interesting and i may want to participate in it.
Activity: 168

Token   LXC
Price   1 LXC = 0.15 USD
Bonus   Available
Platform   Ethereum
Accepting   ETH
Soft cap   500,000 USD
Hard cap   5,250,000 USD
Country   Slovenia
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Obviously, this is not PR. Information is brought to people. that there is a possibility of profitable investment and long-term cooperation.
Do you plan to trade LXC tokens on the etherdelta exchange?

I don't know if projects plan to be traded on etherdelta... It usually happens automatically but not on an official ground.. Someone might just use the contract address and create the 1st sell or buy order?

EtherDelta works with ANY Ethereum ERC20 token, it's a smart contract based system, so technically even if it doesn't appear on the site yet, its actually possible to trade with EtherDelta even before it hits the official etherdelta site, though tends to be more for the more advanced users who understand how to use smartcontracts directly.

Basically people who initialize the initial transactions via the smart contract ends up integrating it themselves into etherdelta by giving some liquidity to the platform for that token to be shown.
Activity: 728
Obviously, this is not PR. Information is brought to people. that there is a possibility of profitable investment and long-term cooperation.

I don't know if projects plan to be traded on etherdelta... It usually happens automatically but not on an official ground.. Someone might just use the contract address and create the 1st sell or buy order?
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
It looks like you are planning to buy out tokens every month, thereby increasing the price for them? I'm thinking about how to do it right. Sell the tokens as soon as they enter the stock exchange. or hold them down?

Thats the question everyone wonders isildur777, unfortunetly we don't really know what will happen to the project, but if it's somthing you personally believe. I would advise you to hold it until you're happy with a certain price and sell it when it hits that price!
That's the main question for every crypto trader, and there is no exact and right answer. it depends on your flair, economical knowledge, and intuition as well)
Activity: 51
Is the token a utility token (usage token or work token) a security token, or a combination?
Activity: 322
Merit: 15

It is always more profitable to enter the project earlier. because the price of a token will be cheaper, it is always more profitable to be an early investor.
Are there any guarantees or insurance for large investors?
Ladies and Gentlemen! Today we have a good new! The minimal pre-sale and sale deposit now is 0.1 ETH. That's really good information for those, who was worried about the high enough deposit limit!!!
Pages:
Jump to: