Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 39. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
If someone is looking for LXC price and other details,

Token   LXC
Price   1 LXC = 0.15 USD
Bonus   Available
Platform   Ethereum
Accepting   ETH
Soft cap   500,000 USD
Hard cap   5,250,000 USD
Country   Slovenia
This is good and useful summary you posted here. Also on previous page Luxcess Admin mentioned some changes while investing. Now people can invest minimum 0.1 ETH also.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hard cap is big enough for our plan, to build platform and all the other things. Its not a point for us to rise millions of $ just because of popularity 😃
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a goods investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  

There are a lot of features and Luxcess will need to raise a lot of funds to make sure their plans are implemented correctly.

I think the ICO will go very well but I hope Luxcess will start using the funds to develop their project immediately, some projects wait a month or two before they take the next steps, in this game you need to be quick to keep investors happy.

I mean luxcess has this one advantage against all the other projects. They will just go on with what they are doing around the last years. So with more money the development of the fund should be going on fast.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a goods investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  

The goals on the roadmap of the luxcess team has prestigious aims, if it executes well my LXC tokens will come in handy!
I hope that in the near future we will see some progress in the implementation of the project.  
It would be really essential, especially when it comes to the Royal Platform.
I would also like to see a practical solution of the platform. Is there something already available such as demo platform?

Luxcess are planning to launch a demo of their Royal Platform at some point in June 2018 this year.

Learn more about their plans on their roadmap: http://www.luxcess-group.com/
Activity: 252

The goals on the roadmap of the luxcess team has prestigious aims, if it executes well my LXC tokens will come in handy!
I hope that in the near future we will see some progress in the implementation of the project.  
It would be really essential, especially when it comes to the Royal Platform.
I would also like to see a practical solution of the platform. Is there something already available such as demo platform?

Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!

There are a lot of features and Luxcess will need to raise a lot of funds to make sure their plans are implemented correctly.

I think the ICO will go very well but I hope Luxcess will start using the funds to develop their project immediately, some projects wait a month or two before they take the next steps, in this game you need to be quick to keep investors happy.
Activity: 112

I have a strong believe Luxcess will be a good investment if they successfully implement all their features mentioned on their whitepaper.  
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Is there a option to join ICO with BTC?

The best news of the day. Now really everyone can participate. $5.000 was really high. with the new minimum i am sure, you will be sold out immediately

WOW I really agree, this is great news. It makes the pre sale more accessible for smaller investors, it's also great that the demand for the tokens is so high that they are getting messages asking them to lower the investment cap!

I think the low supply will ultimately make this project a fantastic success and hopefully make the tokens very valuable.
Activity: 136
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
IMPORTANT PRE-SALE UPDATE!!

Hello everyone

Where should we start? In recent weeks, there have been quite a few worrying e-mails to our email address. The theme of all, of course was Pre-sale and a fixed minimum contribution.

If we look at all the responses, people are a bit worried that they will not be able to participate in the Luxcess Group ICO, because they fear that there won’t be enough tokens. There is only 28,000,000 tokens are available for sale.

From the very beginning, when the project was still under development, we decided to give an opportunity, also to those who would like to invest with a small amount of money. If you've been following us from the very beginning, you know that Pre-sale was 18 days long, with a minimum deposit of $ 5,000. Because of all the worried people and their fear of missing the chance to become part of the Luxcess Group, we later reduced Pre-sale to 48 ur. However, the minimum input remained unchanged. Because the public's concerns continued, we said that we had to do something about it. The whole team sat down, we thought things through and decided on a bold move that will allow, in one hand, to become accessible to everyone under the same conditions and, on the other hand, increase demand and interest in the LXC token.

The minimum contribution in pre-sale and sale is 0.1 ETH.

So do not miss the opportunity and become part of the great Luxcess family.

The best news of the day. Now really everyone can participate. $5.000 was really high. with the new minimum i am sure, you will be sold out immediately
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
There's going to be more than one thousand people, because the minimal deposit now is lower. The exact time is 00.01 on 1st of March. But the period of pre-sale is quite short, so pay attention!

Yep that lower price is definitly going to mean the presale is going to blowpast, lower entry means the small guys get a chance to get in, but also means the base of people looking to get into the game is probably increased by 100 fold, which means much harder to actually squeeze in during the presale period. Let's hope we dont run into a site crash or something that would make getting into the presale even harder. I'm hopeful luxcess can handle it though Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
6 more days guys!! When exactly will the presale start? I dont want to miss it becouse only around 1000 people will geto to participate at presale :/ I want to cach bonus while it is possible =P
There's going to be more than one thousand people, because the minimal deposit now is lower. The exact time is 00.01 on 1st of March. But the period of pre-sale is quite short, so pay attention!
Isnt minimum 5k in etherium?
That's 5k dollars, but the entering to token-sale with Etherium.
But today the minimum is changed to 0,1 ETH
Activity: 14
6 more days guys!! When exactly will the presale start? I dont want to miss it becouse only around 1000 people will geto to participate at presale :/ I want to cach bonus while it is possible =P
Nope, it's not since they announced today that the min. is 0.1 ETH for the both pre-sale and sale.
Great! Thank you! I oversaw that.. Now there will be more opurtunity for everyone!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
That's 5k dollars, but the entering to token-sale with Etherium.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
This project gives me some hope about the whole ICOs field. Very good job, Luxcess!!!!!
Nope, it's not since they announced today that the min. is 0.1 ETH for the both pre-sale and sale.
Pages:
Jump to: