Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 67. (Read 9626 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
we were also expecting another article about all the changes announced regarding the pre-sales, main ICO. Is that already out? Or is still expected to come out soon?

Do you mean this one? https://medium.com/luxcess-group/pre-sale-sale-changes-of-pre-sale-q-a-cf62aaa99a84

maybe they should post links to every medium post here in the forum.
if you do not follow them on medium you can easily overlook it

I agree, not only post in the forum but it would be good for luxcess to update more on twitter too, they have almost 5000 followers and the posts would reach out to alot of potential investors
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
we were also expecting another article about all the changes announced regarding the pre-sales, main ICO. Is that already out? Or is still expected to come out soon?

Do you mean this one? https://medium.com/luxcess-group/pre-sale-sale-changes-of-pre-sale-q-a-cf62aaa99a84

maybe they should post links to every medium post here in the forum.
if you do not follow them on medium you can easily overlook it
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
According to the whitepaper, section 12 Roadmap, a new trading floor will be opened on the 7th of august, what is meant with this? a crypto currency exchange or an office?

I think it should be office mostly as they planned to open lot of offices around the world. But lets wait for official comment from Dev team

I believe it will be an office, as the team get bigger and bigger so will the support team and dev team.

This is there plan for growth which just goes to show the potential they have in their plans.

I also think its just another floor extension in their office dedicated to trading. What is there to discuss about each and every sentence of their white paper? There are lots of others things for discussions about Luxcess.

I thought it could have implied a crypto currency exchange for locals so that they can exchange fiat for crypto currency.
It's getting more and more popular in my country, but at the moment it is limited to ATMs
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

This is a very generous move, this is something I look up to.
Processing donations more efficiently also sounds like something with Luxcess's expertise

Wow nice decision. So cherr.io another project. Does this mean that there is a partnership agreement between lexcuss project and cherr project?

I dont think there is a partnership, even though the cause sounds something Luxcess is qualified for, Cherr.io probably already is
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Processing donations more efficiently also sounds like something with Luxcess's expertise

Wow nice decision. So cherr.io another project. Does this mean that there is a partnership agreement between lexcuss project and cherr project?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
wow, 15 ETH for charity, that is really a nice move.
i hope they have an ETH-Wallet:-) Just kidding, think that's really great of you, thumbs up
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Having an aye on this project since last year. You've got some changes upon time but it's much more stable and secure today. Can't wait on upcomings

Activity: 672

This is the first i've heard of cherr; good initiative there. Is there a partnership deal between them and luxcessgroup for future charity events? good synergy don't you think? given luxcess is considering the 1% to charity.

You can say that again, that's really kind of them to put such into perspective, i hope others will emulate this kind gesture and also do the needful, Luxcess is embracing the community and the community will surely be in support as we forge ahead
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I find it amazing that you guys will be giving 15 ethereum to a charity by your own choice at the end of this ico but is this now a collaboration between luxcess and cherr.io if i am right?

You can read more about it here https://medium.com/luxcess-group/luxcess-group-for-community-e9e3b2203df6.

Starting of the ICO, project is thinking about charity, is really a good thing. 3 cheers for that. Luxcess is in the right direction and would go higher for sure with such minds.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

This is the first time i've heard of cherr; good initiative we are seeing here. Is there a partnership deal between them and luxcessgroup for future charity events? good synergy don't you think? given luxcess is considering the 1% to charity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I find it amazing that you guys will be giving 15 ethereum to a charity by your own choice at the end of this ico but is this now a collaboration between luxcess and cherr.io if i am right?

You can read more about it here https://medium.com/luxcess-group/luxcess-group-for-community-e9e3b2203df6.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
/

Good gracious i was beginning to think you guys have suspended your medium account lol.... read and gave 50 claps for the act of love, the show of charity, 15 Eth is no small and will be significant in some ways to the needy thank you for that.. is cherr.io a part of luxcess group or an independent group?
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Thats very good and brief article. Thanks for sharing it. This gives the overall changes that happened in the last days about the Luxcess project.

I like how Luxcess is becoming very intereactive and also slowly transforming into transparent.
Activity: 56
I am sure this project will be successful in the future, I will joining bounty campaign and as well as I will invest in this project...
Activity: 154
Martin from telegram explained the buy back concept, buy back means burning tokens, which means burning LXC tokens. consequences are constantly increasing token growth, because their traders make profit by performing trades (which that office is for)

Also, someone who registered in the whitelist before you gets priority in the purchase of tokens, but I think there is plenty time as of now

So, Luxcess team will be burning the token they got from profit share and this will reduce the number of token available in market which will help LXC price to go up.
Exactly. This is really a great strategy that will surely give more value to LXC token. I decided to completely roll with this project when I first saw this in the whitepaper.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I have invested in various ICOs in the past months and I believe this one really has great potentials. Even though there have been series of changes, I think things are much more stable now. My eyes have been on this project since last year anyway

Hello,

yes unfortunatelly we had to change some things while realizing our projects due to some legal and other issues, but the basic concept stayed pretty much the same. We are glad that you are with us since the beginning.

Luxcess group
Activity: 154
I have invested in various ICOs in the past months and I believe this one really has great potentials. Even though there have been series of changes, I think things are much more stable now. My eyes have been on this project since last year anyway
Pages:
Jump to: