Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 9. (Read 9597 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Interesting. What will the employees be like? Perhaps Luxcess Group will recruit staff with extensive experience in the crypto currency.
Which employees are meant here? - Who will work in there offices? Because the team has a good experience in crypto trading - do they need the stuff for trading?

I meant the staff of which will be recruited by the Luxcess Group. In new offices for all countries. It will be sensible local residents in the crypto currency.
The staff, that will be employed have to be local people. Now in Ljubljana is working one of their marketing people and one with lots of crypto knowledge.
Started Pre-sale. Now it's a very profitable time to make money on investments.
It has already finished.
Btw, who knows how much is collected?
It is about softcap. Now the crowd sale is live. So it is still profitable.

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
it  is a pretty good project and I will invest in it, this is a very good investment project with many professional and professional DEV community.

You are a bit late. The pre-sale was a good option to invest because of 12% bonus.
I am not sure you really need to worry about 12%. It's not that much.

It is actually a decent percentage. If ICO offers 20-30% bonus that may cause dumping on exchanges.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
legendary
Guys, be aware of scammers! Some of them sent me a message as a fake admin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
it  is a pretty good project and I will invest in it, this is a very good investment project with many professional and professional DEV community.

You are a bit late. The pre-sale was a good option to invest because of 12% bonus.
legendary
It has already finished.
Btw, who knows how much is collected?

They will tell us everything we need to know when the time is right.
Pre-sale is closed. Now the crowsale is live. It is 8% bonuses and it will last for 7 days.
Merit: 100
it  is a pretty good project and I will invest in it, this is a very good investment project with many professional and professional DEV community.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
This token is going to be hype, I think the price will rise for sure.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15

I hope the platform will be easy to use? It will not be difficult for people who are interested in and understand the crypto currency.
Merit: 16

You can purchase LXC tokens at the Pre-sale and Sale stages. After the ICO you will have the opportunity to find them on various exchanges. And then only you make a decision. Keep. Or to sell.
Company Luxcess Presented all team members by providing brief information about them. In addition, everyone has the opportunity to communicate on the telegram channel.

It is very important to see that everything was as vague as possible so that the words were confirmed by documents and facts, if this is possible.

all stages of the project are described, from the very beginning and at the moment. Pre-sale. The most important stage for the implementation of the project.
The price of the token in this case is determined by the market. I assume that the coins come out on etherdelta.

But there are always competitors. The Luxcess team has a lot of experience behind it. And a greater number of early investors. Continue to Invest.
The fact is that there are always competitors in this field. A sufficient number of investment projects were carried out by the ICO. In this direction.
There is history and experience. Have passed verification. Any business or project is a risk. If you do not believe in the project and the team, then why invest?
Pages:
Jump to: