Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 5. (Read 9597 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Times are bad for crypto, but Luxcess results are still great for sure
Wait, tell us more about the results. I guess Luxcess are badly damaged since the entire cryptocurrencies fall.
They are close to softcap...
And how much is that in dollars?
about half a million, man.
Sounds really good for times like these.
They have to get much better result for such a qualified project.
Everyone is waiting for the G-20 meeting because then it will be much easier to make a decision whether to contribute or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Wait, tell us more about the results. I guess Luxcess are badly damaged since the entire cryptocurrencies fall.
They have to get much better result for such a qualified project.
for sure, and they also have a lot of upcoming news that will be announced after they get more  confirmations
The news are waited so much, as the 6% bonus crowd sale is finishing in 17 hours!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
for sure, and they also have a lot of upcoming news that will be announced after they get more  confirmations
Interesting. What will the employees be like? Perhaps Luxcess Group will recruit staff with extensive experience in the crypto currency.
They gonna hire exceptionally high-skilled employees.
What employees do you mean? Those, who will work in international offices?
Nope, they are just regular clerks. Actually, I was talking about guys who will trade & invest.
I'm glad that this project is doing great marketing, a powerful team, and I wish the developer all the best.
I am really looking forward to the time when Royal Platform will be released.
Interesting. What will the employees be like? Perhaps Luxcess Group will recruit staff with extensive experience in the crypto currency.
What employees do you mean? Those, who will work in international offices?
Your project Luxcess Group is an investment fund related to the forex market in which financial and crypto currency instruments will you invest investor money? What profit are your investors receive in percent for the year their money works?
If you invest your coins at the index value 1.00 and it increases to 2.00, you made a 100% yield. In case of withdrawal, the platform automatically deducts profit share (30% of the yield) whereas the rest of the money is transferred to Royal Luxcess Hold. From there, your coins can find their place in your wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Your project Luxcess Group is an investment fund related to the forex market in which financial and crypto currency instruments will you invest investor money? What profit are your investors receive in percent for the year their money works?

I think that this profit will depend a lot on the return on investment, because will there be a guarantee of the value at which it will be invested? If there is a loss, how will it be treated in Luxcess?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What i really like about the project is that their team will work without big risks.
Because this is the only way for long-term investments.
An interesting possibility to taste an advantages of cryptos for anyone from a classic investment world.
Yes, Luxcess Group are doing their best on the project and on the platform in particular.
When it will be released, though?
They declared the release time of alpha version after the end of sale.
What i really like about the project is that their team will work without big risks.
An interesting possibility to taste an advantages of cryptos for anyone from a classic investment world.
Yes, Luxcess Group are doing their best on the project and on the platform in particular.
You guys show good results, Where is your company registered? In which  jurisdiction?
Luxcess group d.o.o LTD is incorporated in Slovenija.
Wow, this is very good! They aren't an offshore!
Therefore, they are going to pay all the taxes in Slovenia? Is it more profitable?
I think that the main opportunity for them is to give safe feeling for their investors.
The crypto sphere is out of taxes in Europe, but the other investments (gold and forex) is taxed. It is real safe sign.
I am interested in this too. Can someone provide link to us?  

Gold and forex can still be controlled by the government while cryptocurrency nobody can control it except ourselves, this is a strong proof of the digital era and only people who know very well about this will be safe.
You mean, that if European company will get the crypto income to its bank account - it isn't taxed?
I am excited it too. Can someone provide link to us?  
Pages:
Jump to: