Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥CROWDSALE🔥] Luxcess Group CRYPTO-FOREX FUND with TRACK RECORD-2014 🔥📈🚀 - page 8. (Read 9597 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
It is really cool that Luxcess Group Team visited Blockchain summit in Moscow. This is really great event in blockchain sphere.
You have also been there, right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
It is really cool that Luxcess Group Team visited Blockchain summit in Moscow. This is really great event in blockchain sphere.

Hello,

yes we attended that event.

Luxcess group
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Banks are not interested in blockchain for now, maybe they got some advice from him

Is this true statement? I thought all the banks started looking to blockchain. Latest message from JP Morgan Chase and some other popular banks clearly shows that.
Banks just dont like that blockchain is decentralized. JP Morgan like to spread negative news about Bitcoin etc. and then buy at much better price Cheesy

Exactly. thats the point. They spread bad news to buy at low price. Because they know for sure bitcoins or any other altcoins will go to new high later. Its just a cheap trading tactics.

While they spreader bad news they actually did buy cryptocurrency and now they also published something positive about BTC Cheesy

You can also take advantage of that, and buy exactly those tokens that are badly talked about by such people
or you save all the trouble, buy LXC and let the guys do the work here :-)

Maybe maybe Smiley Imagine you'd buy a portion of a BTC every single time someone from the banking industry says something bad about it Tongue

Where do you see LXC going in the future?

i have no idea. There are not many tokens available, and if they can make a profit in the future, as in the past few years, then the course will probably go through the roof.

The transition to a blockchain company has to go smoothly. If they get that done there aren't many reasons why they shouldn't keep being successful.
Activity: 98
Hello,

here are some pics from the last Blockchain summit in Moscow.

You can join our crowdsale here !
https://sale.luxcess-group.com

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Etherium rate is fixed by crew. It is 870$. So now it is possible to purchase more tokens LXC for the same price.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
When are you going to open the office in Moscow?

According to the road map, they are going to open an office in Moscow in May, 2018.
If i have my own connections in Moscow, how can I possibly find my way in the opening of their office?
On this matter you should better get the information directly in Luxcess Telegram group.
Guys, don't hesite to do it. Their community managers are sweethearts.
They never miss a single question.
Such an attentiveness win the investor's trust. It is a right founder's solution.

That motivational speaker bragged about their personalities for good reason.

According to the road map, they are going to open an office in Moscow in May, 2018.
If i have my own connections in Moscow, how can I possibly find my way in the opening of their office?
On this matter you should better get the information directly in Luxcess Telegram group.
Such an attentiveness win the investor's trust. It is a right founder's solution.

legendary
Did not understand this timer on the webiste, only 8% of the tokens are missing or only 8% of the tokens were sold?
8% means how  many bonuses you will receive If you join the crowdsale now.
Did not understand this timer on the webiste, only 8% of the tokens are missing or only 8% of the tokens were sold?
It is about 8% bonuses, if it will be contributed during the next 6 days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

But before the Moscow office, it is planned to open it in Dubai. It is going to be opened in April.
legendary

Activity: 336

Interesting. What will the employees be like? Perhaps Luxcess Group will recruit staff with extensive experience in the crypto currency.
Which employees are meant here? - Who will work in there offices? Because the team has a good experience in crypto trading - do they need the stuff for trading?

I meant the staff of which will be recruited by the Luxcess Group. In new offices for all countries. It will be sensible local residents in the crypto currency.
The staff, that will be employed have to be local people. Now in Ljubljana is working one of their marketing people and one with lots of crypto knowledge.

Trading floor and office in Ljubljana - that is what they have for now.

That is going to be similar in other offices. Minimum of employees just for consulting and helping with wallets.
As far as i know, the other offices won't be in charge of trading. Correct me, if i am wrong.
legendary

Interesting. What will the employees be like? Perhaps Luxcess Group will recruit staff with extensive experience in the crypto currency.
Which employees are meant here? - Who will work in there offices? Because the team has a good experience in crypto trading - do they need the stuff for trading?

I meant the staff of which will be recruited by the Luxcess Group. In new offices for all countries. It will be sensible local residents in the crypto currency.
The staff, that will be employed have to be local people. Now in Ljubljana is working one of their marketing people and one with lots of crypto knowledge.

That is going to be similar in other offices. Minimum of employees just for consulting and helping with wallets.
Activity: 336
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: